LUONGO IS FUCKIN GARBAGE

Forum: NHL Betting Page 5 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [NHL Betting] Topic: LUONGO IS FUCKIN GARBAGE
wiggins PM wiggins
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 8391
 
wiggins
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#101
Posted: 4/3/2012 11:52:08 PM
He was 1 game away from winning the Cup and that would have made him amazing in your books.
HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#102
Posted: 4/3/2012 11:54:29 PM
Ahhh here comes Wiggins out of no where still crying about the goalie disagreement we had 
trapstar92 PM trapstar92
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 299
 
trapstar92
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#103
Posted: 4/3/2012 11:55:28 PM
Buddy, your the one whos in this thread soon as a puck goes past the guy. Its hilarious your either a closet fan or closet guy, or both.  Now I would talk sensible but talking to ppl from Chicago about hockey you can never have a logical conversation, good bye person. Oh btw have fun losing your money tonight when Canucks win
trapstar92 PM trapstar92
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 299
 
trapstar92
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#104
Posted: 4/3/2012 11:56:19 PM
And you still never answered about how Hiller has let in 4 as well on 1 less shot? Hmmmmm
HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#105
Posted: 4/3/2012 11:56:36 PM
Are you saying people from the States know nothing about hockey? 

trapstar92 PM trapstar92
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 299
 
trapstar92
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#106
Posted: 4/3/2012 11:57:59 PM
Im saying people like you who have a personal vendetta on the canucks know nothing about hockey
wiggins PM wiggins
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 8391
 
wiggins
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#107
Posted: 4/3/2012 11:58:01 PM
You make it too easy tho Hook! I can't resist lol
HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#108
Posted: 4/3/2012 11:58:10 PM
That's because the Ducks keep Hiller in because he is there best goalie. Canucks play Luongo and when he starts sucking they pull him because Schneider is obviously better. You must seriously be delusional to think that Luo is better than Schneider. I can't even argue with you about something like this that is so obviously. Good talk and good night 
HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#109
Posted: 4/3/2012 11:59:05 PM
HOW DO I HAVE A VENDETTA WITH THE CANUCKS...

HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#110
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:00:11 AM
Wiggins - Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Ours just happen to disagree greatly with each other. My apologies for the misunderstandings 
trapstar92 PM trapstar92
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 299
 
trapstar92
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#111
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:00:27 AM
I said hes better than schneider? Crazy I dont see that anywhere.  You have a vendetta with luongo same garbage person, now get your friggin big head outta your behind and take a look at the stat sheet
wiggins PM wiggins
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 8391
 
wiggins
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#112
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:02:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:

Wiggins - Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Ours just happen to disagree greatly with each other. My apologies for the misunderstandings 



HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#113
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:04:06 AM
I fade the guy usually and win money. I love that he sucks I'm just pointing out the obvious sometimes when he self destructs. And I said Schneider was better. You should really learn to read rather than running your mouth about how I'm a person, and darn people from Chicago and the States, and people from Chicago don't know garbage about hockey. You look like an idiot 
HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#114
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:05:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wiggins:






I guess it's hard for me to judge a goalies success just by them themselves. I mean it's almost like the goalie and the team are what makes the goalie successful. That's all I was trying to say. 
trapstar92 PM trapstar92
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 299
 
trapstar92
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#115
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:08:09 AM
Cool Ill look like the idiot then, peace out person from Chicago.
trapstar92 PM trapstar92
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 299
 
trapstar92
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#116
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:08:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:



I guess it's hard for me to judge a goalies success just by them themselves. I mean it's almost like the goalie and the team are what makes the goalie successful. That's all I was trying to say. 


HAHAHA YOUR A friggin CLOWN MAN WAY TOO EASY YOUR SUCH A friggin HYPOCRITE
wiggins PM wiggins
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 8391
 
wiggins
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#117
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:10:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:



I guess it's hard for me to judge a goalies success just by them themselves. I mean it's almost like the goalie and the team are what makes the goalie successful. That's all I was trying to say. 


Don't worry man. I totally get we have different opinions. I respect yours. Just you laughing and saying I was dumb rather than saying anything else to support your argument is why I was giving you a hard time.

He might go on a sick run these playoffs and I might have to change my opinion. Who knows?
HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#118
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:11:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by trapstar92:

Cool Ill look like the idiot then, peace out person from Chicago.

Good talk bro. Sorry Luongo sucks 

HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#119
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:13:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wiggins:



Don't worry man. I totally get we have different opinions. I respect yours. Just you laughing and saying I was dumb rather than saying anything else to support your argument is why I was giving you a hard time.

He might go on a sick run these playoffs and I might have to change my opinion. Who knows?

Understandable, my apologies. 
I guess I'm just a person from Chicago according to Trapstar 
triplee2385 PM triplee2385
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 5284
 
triplee2385
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#120
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:14:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by trapstar92:

I said hes better than schneider? Crazy I dont see that anywhere.  You have a vendetta with luongo same garbage person, now get your friggin big head outta your behind and take a look at the stat sheet
you are a friggin douche.

 covers PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE THIS!  19 posts and 5 of them are here talking garbage for no reason. 
HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#121
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:20:29 AM
Guy is a joke Triple don't even worry about it 

Mildly entertaining at least 
wiggins PM wiggins
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 8391
 
wiggins
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#122
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:22:06 AM
Just ignore people like that. I am sure LIPPS will clean out the garbage.
HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#123
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:23:19 AM
WIGGINS 
triplee2385 PM triplee2385
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 5284
 
triplee2385
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#124
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:35:49 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HookEmHorns22:

Guy is a joke Triple don't even worry about it 

Mildly entertaining at least 
i try not to but if this site got strict it could be limited to SERIOUS money makers, but there are to many jokers and douche bags on here right now....ive had to stop looking so much at this site because of that.
HookEmHorns22 PM HookEmHorns22
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 22265
 
HookEmHorns22
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#125
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:40:22 AM
Agree...hopefully Covers does something about it 
Forum: NHL Betting Page 5 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.