Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Loading up on the Twolves
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18242
Location: New York
#1
Posted: 2/1/2013 8:20:26 AM
Rolling my Suns winnings from thursday night on to Minny tonight.  No line yet but will be on them 1st H and Game.

Also liking the Pacers but not as much.  Will be back later with lines and final plays.


GL

quote
Paidonjok send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Paidonjok
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 7986
Location:
#2
Posted: 2/1/2013 8:48:35 AM
Minn.............  

Indy............
quote
mpstock
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
mpstock
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 464
Location: Germany
#3
Posted: 2/1/2013 9:14:25 AM
I have Minni +3,5 at my bookie

Do you like that spread? I was expecting at least +5
quote
MrBator send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43394
Location: Nevada
#4
Posted: 2/1/2013 9:46:08 AM
The Lakers have been terrible all season on the road, but lately they're simply pathetic.  How pathetic?  Consider the following.


Prior to the Lakers visit to Toronto on the 20th, the Raptors had lost four in a row.  They lost a home game to the Bucks, a road game to the Nets, a home game in overtime to the Bulls, and then a road game in overtime to the Sixers, a game in which they blew a 64-45 lead.  And then the Lakeshow came to town and the Raptors led from start to finish.


Prior to the Lakers visit to Chicago on the 21st, the Bulls had just played three games in the previous five days, with all three of them having gone into overtime.  Physically and mentally exhausting, eh?  And then the Lakeshow came to town and the Bulls won easily by double digits.


Prior to the Lakers visit to Memphis on the 23rd, the Grizzlies had just finished an amazing stretch of six games in a row in which they had failed to score more than 85 points in any of them.  Wow!  (one of those games even went into OT!) And then the Lakeshow came to town and the Grizzlies rolled up 106.


Prior to the Lakers visit to Phoenix two days ago, the Suns had lost 4 of their last 5 at home, and 15 of their last 19 overall.  And then the Lakeshow came to town and the Suns outscored them 29-13 in the 4th quarter for the win.



Next stop is tonight in Minnesota.  The T-Wolves have gone 2-11 SU & 3-10 ATS since Kevin Love broke his hand in Denver on January 3rd.  Can the Lakeshow even handle these wimps?  I wouldn't bet on it!
quote
collegegambler send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
collegegambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 12875
Location: New Jersey
#5
Posted: 2/1/2013 10:09:24 AM

 BOL on your card all tonight fellas.  It has to be twolves or no play. lakers have no heart and i think most have given up on them after the meltdown in Phoenix

Hit again with the thunder -10 last night.   in the last week every -8, -9, -10, -11 i bet I have hit with the exception of the pathetic lakers.  (new orleans at LAL)

the only other bet i lost in the last week was lakers -3 at suns

I used to be afraid to lay 8 or more pts but it has been cosntant winners of late.   Continue the Orlando fade tonight?  They are a 15+ pt road loss every game of late

lets try to all stay hot, enjoy the weekend

 

quote
degengambler34
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
degengambler34
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3113
Location: Nevada
#6
Posted: 2/1/2013 10:11:12 AM
I can't bet on this twolve roster, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me a bit if the lakers lose this game su. They have no heart, no continuity, no bench, they don't defend, and their best outside shooter is ron artest
quote
insatiable send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
insatiable
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 23420
Location: California
#7
Posted: 2/1/2013 10:12:31 AM
Good luck buddy
quote
MrBator send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43394
Location: Nevada
#8
Posted: 2/1/2013 10:17:16 AM
Last week on Bill Simmons' Grantland site, I read his very long e-mail exchange with Zach Lowe as they thoroughly broke down the Lakers' woes.  After reading that whole thing, you too will be convinced that this season is beyond hopeless for the once proud purple and gold.



grantland.com/story/_/id/8872264/lakers



Or just click on "SIMMONS" at the top of the Grantland home page. 
quote
degengambler34
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
degengambler34
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3113
Location: Nevada
#9
Posted: 2/1/2013 10:23:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MrBator:

Last week on Bill Simmons' Grantland site, I read his very long e-mail exchange with Zach Lowe as they thoroughly broke down the Lakers' woes.  After reading that whole thing, you too will be convinced that this season is beyond hopeless for the once proud purple and gold.



grantland.com/story/_/id/8872264/lakers



Or just click on "SIMMONS" at the top of the Grantland home page. 

The best thing that can happen to the lakers at this point is if they tank this road trip and don't make the playoffs, because realistically they have a near o % chance of winning vs. the spurs or okc even if they do miraculously make a push and get into the playoffs. Gasol would be an attractive piece for many eastern conference teams needing a big and the lakers desperately need to get younger and add depth to a razor thin bench. 
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18242
Location: New York
#10
Posted: 2/1/2013 11:30:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MrBator:

Last week on Bill Simmons' Grantland site, I read his very long e-mail exchange with Zach Lowe as they thoroughly broke down the Lakers' woes.  After reading that whole thing, you too will be convinced that this season is beyond hopeless for the once proud purple and gold.



grantland.com/story/_/id/8872264/lakers



Or just click on "SIMMONS" at the top of the Grantland home page. 

Good read Bator tks, it pains me to bet on the wolves as they have been downright awful of late but tonight i will reach down, grab my balls and click the submit button on all my wolves bets.
quote
DickyR send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DickyR
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3108
Location:
#11
Posted: 2/1/2013 11:37:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by collegegambler:

 BOL on your card all tonight fellas.  It has to be twolves or no play. lakers have no heart and i think most have given up on them after the meltdown in Phoenix

Hit again with the thunder -10 last night.   in the last week every -8, -9, -10, -11 i bet I have hit with the exception of the pathetic lakers.  (new orleans at LAL)

the only other bet i lost in the last week was lakers -3 at suns

I used to be afraid to lay 8 or more pts but it has been cosntant winners of late.   Continue the Orlando fade tonight?  They are a 15+ pt road loss every game of late

lets try to all stay hot, enjoy the weekend

 


Are you done being a douchebag ? Cause no one really cares about your wins or losses. Yet you enter Theone324's thread to tell MrB about them. Grow up kid. Be respectful. Keep a handy notebook so you can pat yourself on the back. 
quote
composite send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
composite
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3907
Location:
#12
Posted: 2/1/2013 11:47:44 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MrBator:

The Lakers have been terrible all season on the road, but lately they're simply pathetic.  How pathetic?  Consider the following.


Prior to the Lakers visit to Toronto on the 20th, the Raptors had lost four in a row.  They lost a home game to the Bucks, a road game to the Nets, a home game in overtime to the Bulls, and then a road game in overtime to the Sixers, a game in which they blew a 64-45 lead.  And then the Lakeshow came to town and the Raptors led from start to finish.


Prior to the Lakers visit to Chicago on the 21st, the Bulls had just played three games in the previous five days, with all three of them having gone into overtime.  Physically and mentally exhausting, eh?  And then the Lakeshow came to town and the Bulls won easily by double digits.


Prior to the Lakers visit to Memphis on the 23rd, the Grizzlies had just finished an amazing stretch of six games in a row in which they had failed to score more than 85 points in any of them.  Wow!  (one of those games even went into OT!) And then the Lakeshow came to town and the Grizzlies rolled up 106.


Prior to the Lakers visit to Phoenix two days ago, the Suns had lost 4 of their last 5 at home, and 15 of their last 19 overall.  And then the Lakeshow came to town and the Suns outscored them 29-13 in the 4th quarter for the win.



Next stop is tonight in Minnesota.  The T-Wolves have gone 2-11 SU & 3-10 ATS since Kevin Love broke his hand in Denver on January 3rd.  Can the Lakeshow even handle these wimps?  I wouldn't bet on it!

In the Lakers' last road game vs PHX they looked MUCH better than against TOR, CHI or MEM where I agree, they were pathetic.  At least w/ PHX, they had a DD lead in the 4Q.

And talk about pathetic.  Minny is 3-10 ATS and 2-11 SU since Love got injured.  Minny is a train wreck right now.

This seems like a game to lay off. 

quote
packers1992 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
packers1992
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 9680
Location: Michigan
#13
Posted: 2/1/2013 12:59:14 PM

just wanted 2 let you know theone that i will count the ucla play as a loss. I wouldn't have counted it a win had it won. Don't worry theone i won't be posting my hoops plays the rest of the season. So in a sense you won theone. I've been honest fromd ay 1 on here. with my record and juice etc and yet i'm honest once more and get killed for it. Don't worry theone i won't eb a bother anymore

10-14 on the season -$1,400 happy now?

quote
JMC1984 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JMC1984
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 936
Location: Arizona
#14
Posted: 2/1/2013 1:52:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

just wanted 2 let you know theone that i will count the ucla play as a loss. I wouldn't have counted it a win had it won. Don't worry theone i won't be posting my hoops plays the rest of the season. So in a sense you won theone. I've been honest fromd ay 1 on here. with my record and juice etc and yet i'm honest once more and get killed for it. Don't worry theone i won't eb a bother anymore

10-14 on the season -$1,400 happy now?

 

I dont want to hi-jack theone's thread here, but dude, you need to not take this site so seriously.   You make posts and picks and that's great and everything, but if you don't get the number of replies you want, you start talking about how noone respects you and all this.  Take it easy, post your picks, and if they win, you'll get respect. No need to be a weirdo about it.  As far as cancelling your pick, c'mon dude, you know you're gunna get torched for that.  Even if you did cancel it, noone is gunna buy that stuff. 

quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18242
Location: New York
#15
Posted: 2/1/2013 1:59:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

just wanted 2 let you know theone that i will count the ucla play as a loss. I wouldn't have counted it a win had it won. Don't worry theone i won't be posting my hoops plays the rest of the season. So in a sense you won theone. I've been honest fromd ay 1 on here. with my record and juice etc and yet i'm honest once more and get killed for it. Don't worry theone i won't eb a bother anymore

10-14 on the season -$1,400 happy now?


Check my response to your last post in trains thread, I said I gave you the benefit of the doubt.  
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18242
Location: New York
#16
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:00:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JMC1984:

 

I dont want to hi-jack theone's thread here, but dude, you need to not take this site so seriously.   You make posts and picks and that's great and everything, but if you don't get the number of replies you want, you start talking about how noone respects you and all this.  Take it easy, post your picks, and if they win, you'll get respect. No need to be a weirdo about it.  As far as cancelling your pick, c'mon dude, you know you're gunna get torched for that.  Even if you did cancel it, noone is gunna buy that stuff. 


exactly, even if you did cancel it, posting that no1 is going to believe so you are just bringing negative attention to yourself.  We are all here to make money, so lets get started on that tonight.
quote
Michfan15 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Michfan15
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 9682
Location: Netherlands
              Antilles
#17
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:07:23 PM
bol theone
quote
rickster2312 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rickster2312
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 14477
Location: Nevada
#18
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:32:58 PM

quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18242
Location: New York
#19
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:33:00 PM
Locked In:

Pacers +120
Twolves 1st half +.5 +-105
Twolves ML +115

Bigger on the Wolves bets.

GL
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18242
Location: New York
#20
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:33:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Theone324:

Locked In:

Pacers +120
Twolves 1st half +.5 +-105
Twolves ML +115

Bigger on the Wolves bets.

GL

Twolves first half bet is +.5 -105
quote
ysaelee87 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ysaelee87
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2393
Location: United States
#21
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:43:26 PM
On Pacers as well, but taking the points. Still can't back the wolves or Lakers tho..maybe stay away from that one..bol
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
composite send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
composite
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3907
Location:
#22
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:52:09 PM

As bad as the Lakers are - and as a big Laker fan - I completely agree they're a train wreck - Minnesota is 2-11 SU since Love got hurt.

Why do people want to back a team that's only won 15% of its games after Love got hurt, when you're getting roughly even money???

 

quote
MrBator send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43394
Location: Nevada
#23
Posted: 2/1/2013 4:11:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by composite:

In the Lakers' last road game vs PHX they looked MUCH better than against TOR, CHI or MEM where I agree, they were pathetic.  At least w/ PHX, they had a DD lead in the 4Q.








And then they pathetically blew that lead and lost, which totally negates any good things they did prior to the Suns' 27-8 run to end the game.
quote
MrBator send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
MrBator
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 43394
Location: Nevada
#24
Posted: 2/1/2013 4:16:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by composite:


And talk about pathetic.  Minny is 3-10 ATS and 2-11 SU since Love got injured.  Minny is a train wreck right now.

 






I agree that the T-Wolves are terrible right now, but to be fair to them even though they let me down against the Clippers twice, they lost both Nikola Pekovic and Alexey Shved in the January 17th game against the Clips, and both of those guys missed the next 5 games.  Also, they were without their head coach for 11 of those games, and without him, they were like a couple of little boys lost and frightened inside the mall without their dad.
quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 13410
Location: United States
#25
Posted: 2/1/2013 4:24:14 PM
Maybe the Wolves win, maybe the don't.  No real reason to bet it other than trying to be cute.  This game is picking the lesser of two evils.
quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.