Has anyone made any money betting on sports steadily throughout the past year? 'cause I did! See how

Forum: Website Promotions Page 99 of 510 «  97 98 99 100 101   »
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: Has anyone made any money betting on sports steadily throughout the past year? 'cause I did! See how
TheFortuneTelle PM TheFortuneTelle
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 460
 
TheFortuneTelle
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#2451
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:11:43 PM
yoo mavin you gota them winners for me son
SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#2452
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:17:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Noles3535:

Anyone else like the under in the lal/hou game(223.5)? Thinking with the lakers injuries, the backups may actually put in more effort on the defensive end. I think the lakers actually keep this game close.

Would love to hear mavin and melo's take on this total/game.

I agree that this game can be close. It kinda reminds me the Heat-SA game when the Spurs played without Manu, Parker and Duncan in the sense that the line has been moving up against the Spurs (from Miami -5.5 to Miami -11.5 as I remember) and the Spurs still covered the original +5.5.
About the totals  - I put that up for discussion as the logic says that the Lakers should play slower without the 3 stars playing but once you look who those 3 are you understand that they are contributing more to under than over and without them we might see a fast shootout game
oreooreo1 PM oreooreo1
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 619
 
oreooreo1
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#2453
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:23:47 PM
I see Kobe scoring 50 tonight!
Posted using a mobile device.
Noles3535 PM Noles3535
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 22
 
Noles3535
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#2454
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:24:48 PM

will probably just stay away from that game, to many unknowns. We don't know what we are going to get out of the Fakers starters much less their backups.

Thanks mavin!

TheFortuneTelle PM TheFortuneTelle
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 460
 
TheFortuneTelle
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#2455
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:25:48 PM
yoo mavin im give you 2 nfl winners bro falcons -1 and greenbay +3 thank me later bro i got you!
glenndef62 PM glenndef62
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 7507
 
glenndef62
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#2456
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:29:53 PM

Marv, can I post a few in your thread?

Like the Pacers plus a duce...reverse move sais it all.

I think the Bucks stop here. Slumpin team layin 6?

No Love, No problem....Minny Plenny..-1.5

Marv, do you, or any postersknow how Brooklyn did their first game after dumpin their coach?

Lets roll !!!.......................GL tonite !!.................

SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#2457
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:36:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by glenndef62:

Marv, can I post a few in your thread?

Like the Pacers plus a duce...reverse move sais it all.

I think the Bucks stop here. Slumpin team layin 6?

No Love, No problem....Minny Plenny..-1.5

Marv, do you, or any postersknow how Brooklyn did their first game after dumpin their coach?

Lets roll !!!.......................GL tonite !!.................

They won 97-81 over Charlotte  http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=400278147
Guaji PM Guaji
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1220
 
Guaji
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#2458
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:37:10 PM
My picks:

1. Indiana ML
2. Parlay: Indiana ML and under 189.5 (bought two points)
3. Nets ML
4. Nets vs Philadelfia Under 187.
Madball058 PM Madball058
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 141
 
Madball058
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#2459
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:38:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheFortuneTelle:


mavin dont be a fuuuck boy i got then goons coming you betta duuck boy BANG BANG

what a mook this fool is
m10 PM m10
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 112
 
m10
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#2460
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:39:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SportsMavin:

I agree that this game can be close. It kinda reminds me the Heat-SA game when the Spurs played without Manu, Parker and Duncan in the sense that the line has been moving up against the Spurs (from Miami -5.5 to Miami -11.5 as I remember) and the Spurs still covered the original +5.5.
About the totals  - I put that up for discussion as the logic says that the Lakers should play slower without the 3 stars playing but once you look who those 3 are you understand that they are contributing more to under than over and without them we might see a fast shootout game

I have seen a 4 point line move.  That makes it real hard to go opposite.  We may have missed the value in the over play, but with something making the line jump from 219.5 to 223.5 it is hard to justify an under play in my opinion.
MacDrews PM MacDrews
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 345
 
MacDrews
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#2461
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:39:59 PM
MILWAUKEE Bucks -6  (-110)  110$ 

glenndef62 PM glenndef62
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 7507
 
glenndef62
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#2462
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:41:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SportsMavin:

They won 97-81 over Charlotte  http://espn.go.com/nba/recap?id=400278147

Baby_BA PM Baby_BA
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 18410
 
Baby_BA
Participation Meter
MVP
quote#2463
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:42:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheFortuneTelle:

MAVIN MAVIN MAVIN GIVE ME THEM WINNERS CHICKEN CHICKEN WINNER DRIVING IN MY CAR EVEN WHEN I STOP THEY SPIN THEY SPINNERS AND MY POCKETS GET FATTER WHILE MY girl GET THINNER HAHA


I think someone has a drug problem......
m10 PM m10
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 112
 
m10
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#2464
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:46:35 PM
Bucks and Pacers for me tonight.

Good luck tonight Mavin.  As far as I can tell we are all still up which is more than most of this forum can probably say.  And even if we dip below it is a marathon, not a sprint.  If a bad week upsets folks so bad they probably should find a new hobby.

Hopefully people here can appreciate what you have done with this thread.

Good luck 
glenndef62 PM glenndef62
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 7507
 
glenndef62
Participation Meter
Captain
quote#2465
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:49:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Madball058:


what a mook this fool is

I remember an old movie wher one of the characters said "What the F _ _ k's a mook?"

 

Noles3535 PM Noles3535
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 22
 
Noles3535
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#2466
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:52:35 PM

Atl +1   the hawks have not lost 3 in a row all year. I don't think this will be the first time in min without Love.

SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#2467
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:53:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheFortuneTelle:


mavin dont be a fuuuck boy i got then goons coming you betta duuck boy BANG BANG
You might think I'm saying it sarcastically, but I am not. All the posts you made so far tell me you were/are an abused child and need help ASAP. The urge to trash talk, draw attention by making a full out of yourself point directly how much you cry for help and it breaks my heart that I can't help you at this moment. The best I can suggest is for you to get the all venom at once out and then to go to bed and avoid watching anything on TV that is not PG. Good luck my disturbed buddy
SportsMavin PM SportsMavin
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 5295
 
SportsMavin
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#2468
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:54:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SportsMavin:

You might think I'm saying it sarcastically, but I am not. All the posts you made so far tell me you were/are an abused child and need help ASAP. The urge to trash talk, draw attention by making a full out of yourself point directly how much you cry for help and it breaks my heart that I can't help you at this moment. The best I can suggest is for you to get the all venom at once out and then to go to bed and avoid watching anything on TV that is not PG. Good luck my disturbed buddy
fool
way2quik PM way2quik
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 38
 
way2quik
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#2469
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:59:10 PM
Hahaha
way2quik PM way2quik
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 38
 
way2quik
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#2470
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:59:49 PM
person
dr_unit PM dr_unit
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 164
 
dr_unit
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#2471
Posted: 1/8/2013 6:59:54 PM
I think the total is so high and going up because the lakers are awful defensively and houston should still be waking up for this. Lakers are going to play smaller without gasol and dwight. Jamison meeks and ebanks should be able to put up points in a fast paced game... Oh yea and kobe might go insane today
m10 PM m10
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 112
 
m10
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#2472
Posted: 1/8/2013 7:00:00 PM
One thought on the Lakers total.  On Sunday night I think the books decided they could keep pushing the line up on the Lakers and people continued to play it.  Obviously Denver won out right.  I am wonder if we are seeing this tonight on the total.  The only thing is more seems to be coming in on the under.  Can the "sharps" be hitting this that hard?  Has the total gone high enough to make the under play.  Does Houston put up 120?  If so, is laying the 8 the better play.  Lot's to think about over the next few hours.
JEG53 PM JEG53
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 21594
 
JEG53
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#2473
Posted: 1/8/2013 7:01:06 PM
GOOD ONE MAVIN,
macjizzle PM macjizzle
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 19
 
macjizzle
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#2474
Posted: 1/8/2013 7:06:41 PM
no other picks mavin?
dao6911 PM dao6911
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 714
 
dao6911
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#2475
Posted: 1/8/2013 7:10:56 PM
Post u pick.Talk after the game over.Wil see who got better pick.Very simple
Forum: Website Promotions Page 99 of 510 «  97 98 99 100 101   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.