Czech's Bringing Down The Books 101

Forum: Website Promotions Page 30 of 43 «  28 29 30 31 32   »
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: Czech's Bringing Down The Books 101
Daywalker331 PM Daywalker331
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1269
Connecticut
 
Daywalker331
Participation Meter
quote#726
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:07:39 PM
Hey Jus cuz somebody looks on you post doesn't maen they benefitted from it frankly I dont even play totals. I've hit you post a few time Cuz it's SO HUGE i wanted to see what was going on.Alot of guy's in here post very humorous comments. However I never played any of your predictions. Great Job your doing for all the others that are following and playing and Keep up the good work!!! 
PaperJay PM PaperJay
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 28
 
PaperJay
Participation Meter
quote#727
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:13:01 PM
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1180290-chris-paul-injury-latest-updates-on-clippers-stars-hip-injury?embedded=true
evanvr PM evanvr
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 82
 
evanvr
Participation Meter
quote#728
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:29:45 PM
Hey Czech...I PM'd you, but I think Covers message system may be sketchy.  Could you let me know if you didn't get it?  Btw, good system, and good effort in promoting it...
CZECH_RAZOR PM CZECH_RAZOR
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 849
Florida
 
CZECH_RAZOR
Participation Meter
quote#729
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:30:04 PM
Cool thanks for the info guys. This will be helpful in the future.

Let me clarify something, since I've said before my system doesn't pertain to factors like players, refs, home away, injuries, etc etc.  It doesn't.

The reason I pay attention to injuries specifically is not simply to fade the 100%> team.  That may wind up being the play, for sure, but this isn't the angle.  

You will see my point reflected more in totals, as we saw last night on Lakers. Almost always when key players are out or hurt, you see the total drop.  This is because every buster in America sees the same thing, and thinks less points as a result, pushing the line down.  That means the line move can be unreliable.

How many times in the reg season did we see this?  I saw many examples with Bulls and other teams where there was a key player out, total dropped, and then game went over.  Bench players played a faster pace, less D, etc, and you had an over.

That's why I don't qualify certain line moves if I think they're injury related.  It's not that that move won't hit, necessarily, but the whole point here is to stick to the sharp plays and them only.  I personally like Memphis tonight, but I don't see anything system related at this time.
monkeymark5 PM monkeymark5
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 1232
California
 
monkeymark5
Participation Meter
quote#730
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:34:26 PM
czech what site do you use to see what side the public is on?

thanks for the info
thizzle71 PM thizzle71
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 788
California
 
thizzle71
Participation Meter
quote#731
Posted: 5/11/2012 2:36:43 PM
what up czech! the line is -2 grizz on sportsbook and there having -105 lines for fridays...just an FYI keep doin your thang! BOL
bcdugan813 PM bcdugan813
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 32
 
bcdugan813
Participation Meter
quote#732
Posted: 5/11/2012 3:03:14 PM
czech Im really impressed with your strategies The simple rules will  really help us take down the books. I have gone 3-0 after following these rules. tonights game is head scrather so im just going to follow rule # 1 and 8 bol guys
CZECH_RAZOR PM CZECH_RAZOR
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 849
Florida
 
CZECH_RAZOR
Participation Meter
quote#733
Posted: 5/11/2012 3:15:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bcdugan813:

czech Im really impressed with your strategies The simple rules will  really help us take down the books. I have gone 3-0 after following these rules. tonights game is head scrather so im just going to follow rule # 1 and 8 bol guys

Thanks man. The simple rules will get you there.  Don't forget rule 3, follow your gut. If you're scared off of a system play here and there that's okay. I added rule 3 as a safe guard. You can disqualify any play you want, but can't qualify any play you want.  See? Pretty smart. Limit yourself to the best plays and you will crush it.


PaperJay PM PaperJay
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 28
 
PaperJay
Participation Meter
quote#734
Posted: 5/11/2012 3:20:13 PM
http://i-odds.net iPhone iPad app iodds the best information to know where public is at.. Bol! 
CZECH_RAZOR PM CZECH_RAZOR
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 849
Florida
 
CZECH_RAZOR
Participation Meter
quote#735
Posted: 5/11/2012 3:40:52 PM
Czech's Road to Riches System 101 has this game tonight as a no-play for now.



Czech's Road to Riches  System 2.0 might have something later, maybe even just halftime.  I'll update later.
orangekid PM orangekid
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1
 
orangekid
Participation Meter
quote#736
Posted: 5/11/2012 3:54:05 PM
cut the bullshit, just show your pick, you loser
Daywalker331 PM Daywalker331
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1269
Connecticut
 
Daywalker331
Participation Meter
quote#737
Posted: 5/11/2012 3:57:26 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by orangekid:

cut the bullshit, just show your pick, you loser

DAMN U JUS JOINED AND YOUR COMING LIKE THAT GO DO SOME REASERCH ON THIS GUY'S WORK IT'S BEEN PRETTY SOLID AND ALL AVAILABLE TO BE TRACKED...AFTER THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE A LITTLE MORE RESPECT. !!! JUS WHAT THIS SITE NEEDS ...ANOTHER KNUCKLEHEAD!!!

m3dicineman PM m3dicineman
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2798
California
 
m3dicineman
Participation Meter
quote#738
Posted: 5/11/2012 4:00:16 PM
always good responses from prospects with 1 post
budwiser PM budwiser
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 7766
 
budwiser
Participation Meter
quote#739
Posted: 5/11/2012 4:11:18 PM
great stuff czech razor

so u say no play tonite, but the line moved bigtime towards memphis.  we all know the public's not taking memphis.  i take it u think the injuries to paul and griffith give reason behind the move, making it a no-play?
CZECH_RAZOR PM CZECH_RAZOR
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 849
Florida
 
CZECH_RAZOR
Participation Meter
quote#740
Posted: 5/11/2012 4:51:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by budwiser:

great stuff czech razor


so u say no play tonite, but the line moved bigtime towards memphis.  we all know the public's not taking memphis.  i take it u think the injuries to paul and griffith give reason behind the move, making it a no-play?

I don't think we know that the public is not taking Memphis.  Clips have injury issues, almost lost 2 of their wins in the series so far, and lost last game.  Add to that Memphis is favored now, and public usually take favorites.  I think public is on Memphis now.

This doesn't mean Memphis won't win or that I don't like them.  I do personally like them actually.  But what I like doesn't really mean anything, anymore than who wins tonight means anything.  We're tracking system plays and for the reasons listed above, there isn't a system play at this time on the game and most-likely won't be later either.

If we see numbers coming in on Clips and Memphis goes higher then maybe, but so far I'm seeing everyone jumping on Memphis and the under, making both moves suspect and hence no-plays.
budwiser PM budwiser
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 7766
 
budwiser
Participation Meter
quote#741
Posted: 5/11/2012 4:58:13 PM
ok good stuff i'm following
R-U-N-V-S PM R-U-N-V-S
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 577
Alberta
 
R-U-N-V-S
Participation Meter
quote#742
Posted: 5/11/2012 5:01:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by orangekid:

cut the bullshit, just show your pick, you loser


damn man... wheres your class? 
mixvinyl PM mixvinyl
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 27
California
 
mixvinyl
Participation Meter
quote#743
Posted: 5/11/2012 5:16:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:


I don't think we know that the public is not taking Memphis.  Clips have injury issues, almost lost 2 of their wins in the series so far, and lost last game.  Add to that Memphis is favored now, and public usually take favorites.  I think public is on Memphis now.

This doesn't mean Memphis won't win or that I don't like them.  I do personally like them actually.  But what I like doesn't really mean anything, anymore than who wins tonight means anything.  We're tracking system plays and for the reasons listed above, there isn't a system play at this time on the game and most-likely won't be later either.

If we see numbers coming in on Clips and Memphis goes higher then maybe, but so far I'm seeing everyone jumping on Memphis and the under, making both moves suspect and hence no-plays.

 

Hey Czech, I appreciate all that you're doing for the community here.  I am slowly trying to learn your system and I fully understand why the system doesn't approve tonight's Clippers game.  Looking into tomorrows board, would you say that Philly +5 and Lakers Under 196.5 would qualify or appear to qualify as a system pick?

Any advice on tomorrows board would help a ton... thanks again!

CZECH_RAZOR PM CZECH_RAZOR
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 849
Florida
 
CZECH_RAZOR
Participation Meter
quote#744
Posted: 5/11/2012 5:26:10 PM
Guys I have to think about this Memphis game. I've been looking at some new ideas involving ml prices and the correlation to the spread. 

I developed my system 101 during the reg season when there was college games and NBA games. In other words, plenty to choose from. I didn't need to mess w games close to pk's, or plays that looked sharp even when the public was jumping on them too. 

We have less and less games to bet now, and what if the system no-plays the game tonight? Are you gonna bet it anyways? I'm not gonna lie I probably will. 

I have a duty to only qualify plays I feel are eligible. We have a lot of people in this thread and it's a thread about the system. If I start adding my own biases to every pick the record goes down the toilet. 

That doesn't mean you can't bet the game tonight though. You can still use the clues we're talking about in here. Maybe you should not bet it. I don't know. I honestly did want to help people make $ in this thread though and think we're getting somewhere so far. 

Just be disciplined and don't try and fit every game into the system because that doesn't work. If you start forgetting the rules read the first page of this thread. I've tried to fit plays in before and they've lost and I looked back and saw all the clues were right there. Line moved back, public was on the side of the line move, etc etc. Sometimes there is no sharp play and it's just a sports game. 
Vicente87 PM Vicente87
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 7243
France
 
Vicente87
Participation Meter
quote#745
Posted: 5/11/2012 5:33:52 PM
Can you confirm me this is the right page to look at how the lines are moving?
http://www.covers.com/sports/odds/linehistory.aspx?sport=NBA&eventid=839973

I'm looking at pinnacle numbers because they seem the most updated.

Thks
CZECH_RAZOR PM CZECH_RAZOR
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 849
Florida
 
CZECH_RAZOR
Participation Meter
quote#746
Posted: 5/11/2012 5:35:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mixvinyl:

 

Hey Czech, I appreciate all that you're doing for the community here.  I am slowly trying to learn your system and I fully understand why the system doesn't approve tonight's Clippers game.  Looking into tomorrows board, would you say that Philly +5 and Lakers Under 196.5 would qualify or appear to qualify as a system pick?

Any advice on tomorrows board would help a ton... thanks again!


Thanks for visiting and you're welcome. I hope you find it beneficial. Everything in life is subject to change, but so far I believe in what I'm doing. I have seen it work quite consistently so far and doubt it will change anytime soon. 

I haven't looked at tomorrow's games yet. I haven't found it helpful in the past to look ahead too much. That might change now with less games and more anticipation from everyone, but when I started this there were tons of games every day and I only got biased by looking ahead. The best was when I sat down to look at the 10 games for today and saw oh, wow, this line dropping and everyone on over, and oh look at this one everyone on the favorite and line moving on the dog. That was when the system was born. Now we have less and less games and that sucks. Can't wait til next season. 
CZECH_RAZOR PM CZECH_RAZOR
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 849
Florida
 
CZECH_RAZOR
Participation Meter
quote#747
Posted: 5/11/2012 5:39:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Vicente87:

Can you confirm me this is the right page to look at how the lines are moving?
http://www.covers.com/sports/odds/linehistory.aspx?sport=NBA&eventid=839973

I'm looking at pinnacle numbers because they seem the most updated.

Thks

Yeah I've always used these pages on Covers. If there's something worth seeing you'll see it there. I don't care if one book did something 1/2 pt different than everyone else. Any games that have real line movement will be able to be seen on covers. 
Vicente87 PM Vicente87
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 7243
France
 
Vicente87
Participation Meter
quote#748
Posted: 5/11/2012 5:42:00 PM
Good.

BOL 
budwiser PM budwiser
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 7766
 
budwiser
Participation Meter
quote#749
Posted: 5/11/2012 5:49:57 PM
yeah it sux that there's less and less games, but on the other hand we know more and more of the public is on these particular games. way more than regualr season

doesn't help with this system but just a thought

like football, you know everyone's betting on the super bowl
CZECH_RAZOR PM CZECH_RAZOR
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 849
Florida
 
CZECH_RAZOR
Participation Meter
quote#750
Posted: 5/11/2012 6:05:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by budwiser:

yeah it sux that there's less and less games, but on the other hand we know more and more of the public is on these particular games. way more than regualr season

doesn't help with this system but just a thought

like football, you know everyone's betting on the super bowl

No that's actually a good point. Vegas knows this as well, so the system should be just as sound in the post-season.  It is just as sound, just doesn't provide as many plays as we'd like to see every night.

Next season will be a lot of fun.


Forum: Website Promotions Page 30 of 43 «  28 29 30 31 32   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.