Messages

Forum Index : CFL : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [CFL] Topic: ((( GREY CUP )))
TheReignman send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TheReignman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1871
Location: Canada
#26
Posted: 11/25/2012 6:04:02 PM
BOL 
quote
crazy1464
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crazy1464
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 2413
Location: New York
#27
Posted: 11/25/2012 7:24:48 PM
TORONTO HAS A BIG HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE! THEY WILL WIN THIS GAME EASY!
quote
Parlaymaster17 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Parlaymaster17
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 230
Location:
#28
Posted: 11/25/2012 8:05:58 PM
Don't even bother posting your picks. You suck. Toronto to bankkkkkk yahooooo
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
RuberBunsNStikR send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
RuberBunsNStikR
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 176
Location:
#29
Posted: 11/25/2012 8:11:10 PM
I called it in his thread about an hour before kickoff! I could feel a cover's set-up coming on!!!! Didn't get me! Sucks for those of you that didn't listen to me!!?!?!?!?!
quote
RuberBunsNStikR send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
RuberBunsNStikR
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 176
Location:
#30
Posted: 11/25/2012 8:14:05 PM
Can't believe you sold out dimes, a little overkill on your part!
quote
44-dimes
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
44-dimes
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 6766
Location: Quebec
#31
Posted: 11/25/2012 10:14:20 PM
Congrats to the Argos---

Was on the wrong side  today. A little consolation on the OVER.

I salute all my friends here in the CFL Forum. It was a great season. See you guys next year.

Best of luck in all your sports wagering.
quote
canadianice
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
canadianice
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3909
Location: Ontario
#32
Posted: 11/25/2012 10:17:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 44-dimes:

Congrats to the Argos---

Was on the wrong side  today. A little consolation on the OVER.

I salute all my friends here in the CFL Forum. It was a great season. See you guys next year.  Outstanding year sir!, My hat is off to you. All the best to you and yours  

Best of luck in all your sports wagering.
quote
coldsnap55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 8953
Location: Canada
#33
Posted: 11/25/2012 11:26:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

 Fantastic season but it's a shame that it ends getting the Kiss Of Death  from Post #7 

No amount of capping can save you from that. 

 

Good Luck next season again.  

 

Like death and taxes.

quote
tonydan send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
tonydan
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8423
Location: Ontario
#34
Posted: 11/26/2012 12:07:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

Like death and taxes.

what is like death and taxes(guaranteed) is you presenting yourself in this thread (if i could have bet on that i would have borrowed against my house)after Calgary loses.I bet you have been salivating at this opportunity since you woke up this morning. I could just see you sitting on your fat a$$ eating cheese all day long hoping for a Calgary loss so that you could come in here.  Snapper you're very predictable.
now go crawl back in the box where you belong you rodent.
quote
coldsnap55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 8953
Location: Canada
#35
Posted: 11/26/2012 1:51:18 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tonydan:

what is like death and taxes(guaranteed) is you presenting yourself in this thread (if i could have bet on that i would have borrowed against my house)after Calgary loses.I bet you have been salivating at this opportunity since you woke up this morning. I could just see you sitting on your fat a$$ eating cheese all day long hoping for a Calgary loss so that you could come in here.  Snapper you're very predictable.
now go crawl back in the box where you belong you rodent.

What is (guaranteed) is that anytime that YOU post in someones thread [ how much you like a wager ], it always seems to lose.

You have proven that over and over again in Tinkys, Gilmos, Rentons, Humbles, JMITS, Beantown and every hockey thread you've ever posted in.....Even your "Season Long Hockey Thread".....that lasted 2 days last year.

I'm not one to believe in "Jinxes" but .....The #s don't lie.

 

44Dimes is one of the most followed in the CFL Forum.

I was only warning people of the inevitable. 

quote
tonydan send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
tonydan
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8423
Location: Ontario
#36
Posted: 11/26/2012 2:27:27 AM
bro, move on from your loss. i got over it in the third quarter. 
if you cant afford to lose  one game then you shouldnt bet. 
maybe you're upset with the loss because you dont have a job or whatever the case may be, but for goodness sake dont take it out on me. blaming me for jinxing                                              believing in jinxes is for unsecure people 
quote
coldsnap55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 8953
Location: Canada
#37
Posted: 11/26/2012 2:43:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tonydan:

bro, move on from your loss. i got over it in the third quarter. 
if you cant afford to lose  one game then you shouldnt bet. 
maybe you're upset with the loss because you dont have a job or whatever the case may be, but for goodness sake dont take it out on me. blaming me for jinxing                                              believing in jinxes is for unsecure people 

Loss??? 

I guess like most things, you don't understand the meaning of the word.... " inevitable." 

Stick with the " MOM " insults.  

quote
tonydan send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
tonydan
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8423
Location: Ontario
#38
Posted: 11/26/2012 2:48:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

Loss??? 

I guess like most things, you don't understand the meaning of the word.... " inevitable." 

Stick with the " MOM " insults.  

  now that you've seen the outcomeCols you're sayin you were on the ARGOS. OH GIVE ME A BREAK!!  
quote
weeble5672
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 66626
Location: Ontario
#39
Posted: 11/28/2012 5:02:06 PM
Guys, take your squabbles to the box.
quote
weeble5672
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
weeble5672
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 66626
Location: Ontario
#40
Posted: 11/28/2012 9:47:09 PM
Oh yeah...almost forgot...

Great season, Dimes.

Oh yeah...and...








































ARGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!
quote
Forum Index : CFL : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.