We're experimenting with our forums. Check it out for yourself.

Brady's legacy is still tarnished badly

Forum: NFL Betting Page 6 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: Brady's legacy is still tarnished badly
Titan2 PM Titan2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 531
 
Titan2
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#126
Posted: 2/14/2017 2:28:50 PM
Get ready guys, I'm formulating my all-time quarterback power rankings as we speak, I should have them ready for release by  Sunday so stay tuned
walbanger PM walbanger
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 554
 
walbanger
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#127
Posted: 2/14/2017 3:10:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Titan2:

Get ready guys, I'm formulating my all-time quarterback power rankings as we speak, I should have them ready for release by  Sunday so stay tuned

Why bother because nobody cares. The fact that you will not have Brady in the top 5 already makes your list irrelevant and ridiculous. There isn't a normal or somewhat educated person on the planet who would ever think he isn't in the top 2 or 3 let alone 5. People like you just don't like Brady or the Patriots because of there success and that is all there is to it.
Titan2 PM Titan2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 531
 
Titan2
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#128
Posted: 2/14/2017 3:41:27 PM
We love dynasties... but we hate cheaters... and it doesn't help that the Patriots are so unlikeable and quite frankly, boring
NONEED4LUCK PM NONEED4LUCK
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 21260
 
NONEED4LUCK
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
quote#129
Posted: 2/14/2017 4:04:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Titan2:

Get ready guys, I'm formulating my all-time quarterback power rankings as we speak, I should have them ready for release by  Sunday so stay tuned

Nobody fukking cares about your opinion. If you say he isn't top 5, YOU ARE IRRELEVANT! 
Titan2 PM Titan2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 531
 
Titan2
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#130
Posted: 2/14/2017 6:02:42 PM
I'm up to #7 now and he's not on the list. Sorry.

Pouring over some stats to finalize the last 3 spots now
ArtiomChep PM ArtiomChep
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 159
 
ArtiomChep
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#131
Posted: 2/15/2017 7:02:56 AM
walbanger PM walbanger
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 554
 
walbanger
Participation Meter
Rookie
quote#132
Posted: 2/15/2017 11:13:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Titan2:

We love dynasties... but we hate cheaters... and it doesn't help that the Patriots are so unlikeable and quite frankly, boring

The reason they are unlikeable to most of the country is mostly because of their success. It's also a fact Brady was never convicted of deflating garbage. The ruling just involved if that idiot Goodell had the right to suspend Brady. I don't even give a garbage if he he knew of any deflated balls. If you think that is why the Patriots have been ridiculously successful over the past 15 years you are nuts. A couple QB's have even come out and said they like their footballs overinflated. As far as taping walk -throughs or recording practices many teams did that on a regular basis so what do you have to say about them? Belichek was just stupid enough to continue doing it after the league note came down asking teams to stop. If you don't consider Brady a top 5 Qb of all time, then making a list is pointless because nobody will take it seriously except those who can't stand him because of his domination of this league.
Titan2 PM Titan2
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 531
 
Titan2
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#133
Posted: 2/19/2017 8:09:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by walbanger:


The reason they are unlikeable to most of the country is mostly because of their success. 

No it isn't. Most people loved all the other dynasty's 
shiek PM shiek
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 1078
 
shiek
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#134
Posted: 2/20/2017 5:21:21 PM
Maybe it's the post Clinton generation but to rationalize cheating by saying he didn't need to or it didn't help him is kind of lame
GimmeMoneyNow PM GimmeMoneyNow
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 2392
 
GimmeMoneyNow
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#135
Posted: 2/20/2017 5:47:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Titan2:

He's a system dink and dunk, check down charlie- You wanna suck someones dik, suck Bellicheats..

You coulda plugged in Matt Cassel or Grafalo into that system last night and got the same results 

Wasn't Matt Cassel in that system? I must've missed that season where he led the Patriots to a Super Bowl win.....
Sneezes PM Sneezes
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 114
 
Sneezes
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#136
Posted: 2/20/2017 7:03:48 PM
Still one of the best ever
PALVO1972 PM PALVO1972
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 135
 
PALVO1972
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#137
Posted: 2/20/2017 10:01:44 PM
mykingdom PM mykingdom
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 25
 
mykingdom
Participation Meter
Banned
quote#138
Posted: 2/25/2017 3:48:03 PM
Brady isn't the best ever.  Given neutral circumstances I'd take Peyton Manning over Brady any day.  Spare me the Peyton can't win in the post season arguments. Garrapalo and Matt Cassel have had success with that system.

Yes Brady is great and deserves a lot of credit but not enough credit being giving to the Patriots system and too much to Brady.

Brady isn't even the number 1 qb in the NFL RIGHT NOW!  It's Aaron Rodgers.  Not a fan of either qb but you guys would/should take Rodgers over Brady any day.  Can you guys picture Brady doing what Rodgers did with that crap team this season?

Rodgers is the best qb in the league right now.
merrytimes PM merrytimes
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1031
 
merrytimes
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#139
Posted: 2/26/2017 11:28:34 PM
interesting
berserker_76 PM berserker_76
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 180
 
berserker_76
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#140
Posted: 3/1/2017 11:05:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Titan2:

The Tuck Rule debacle, Seattle first and ten at the 2, Atlanta first and ten at the 22 with an 8 point lead. All they had to do was run the ball 3 times, eat clock and kick a field goal to win. That's three that he shouldn't have won

Brady is the LOAT

Luckiest Of All Times

Brady needs to buy Quin and Shanahan new cars..Rolls Royces

PALVO1972 PM PALVO1972
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 135
 
PALVO1972
Participation Meter
Prospect
quote#141
Posted: 3/1/2017 11:07:48 AM
Good read????LOL
mafioso PM mafioso
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2624
 
mafioso
Participation Meter
Veteran
quote#142
Posted: 3/2/2017 6:04:37 AM
MysticBitch
only You can be this stupid to have thought you wouldnt get banned.
The Hawk PM The Hawk
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18626
 
The Hawk
Participation Meter
MVP
quote#143
Posted: 3/4/2017 6:54:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mafioso:

MysticBitch
only You can be this stupid to have thought you wouldnt get banned.

Forum: NFL Betting Page 6 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View