72% NFL playoffs sides/totals, SB picks

Forum: NFL Betting Page 3 of 7 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: 72% NFL playoffs sides/totals, SB picks
Nycgags PM Nycgags
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 686
 
Nycgags
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/25/2017 7:28:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by walbanger:


I'd just like to say in advance I am sorry for your loss. I hope you didn't put to much on Atlanta


That has to be the dumbest stat I have heard this year.

Patriots are 8-0 on the road therefore they should lose the SuperBowl.
theKCco_op PM theKCco_op
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 293
 
theKCco_op
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/25/2017 11:07:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Nycgags:

Originally Posted by walbanger] I'd just like to say in advance I am sorry for your loss. I hope you didn't put to much on Atlanta
That has to be the dumbest stat I have heard this year.Patriots are 8-0 on the road therefore they should lose the SuperBowl.

Actually, one could argue that stat could reflect the Pats soft road schedule and overall dead last SOS. Previous winners have traveled the tougher road maybe....
Posted using a mobile device.
theKCco_op PM theKCco_op
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 293
 
theKCco_op
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/25/2017 11:07:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Nycgags:

Originally Posted by walbanger] I'd just like to say in advance I am sorry for your loss. I hope you didn't put to much on Atlanta
That has to be the dumbest stat I have heard this year.Patriots are 8-0 on the road therefore they should lose the SuperBowl.

Actually, one could argue that stat could reflect the Pats soft road schedule and overall dead last SOS. Previous winners have traveled the tougher road maybe....
Posted using a mobile device.
slops PM slops
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1033
 
slops
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/25/2017 11:18:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by walbanger:


I'd just like to say in advance I am sorry for your loss. I hope you didn't put to much on Atlanta

THIS POST SHOULD BE MAILED TO EVERY FALCON BACKER. 
Nycgags PM Nycgags
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 686
 
Nycgags
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/25/2017 11:52:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by theKCco_op:

Actually, one could argue that stat could reflect the Pats soft road schedule and overall dead last SOS. Previous winners have traveled the tougher road maybe....

This argument failed to secure a spot in the SuperBowl for the Steelers and will fail again to secure the Lombardi Trophy for the Falcons.
Wizz_KIDD35 PM Wizz_KIDD35
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1959
 
Wizz_KIDD35
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/26/2017 12:52:57 AM
Matt Ryan MVP)))) Need I say more about who gets W
Contrarian21 PM Contrarian21
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 461
 
Contrarian21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/26/2017 1:09:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Wizz_KIDD35:

Matt Ryan MVP)))) Need I say more about who gets W

This is the "changing of the QBs" game, where Matt Ryan emerges and starts the decline of the almighty Brady. Love how the Pats backers think the Pats are invincible and this SB is meant to be theirs. There will be a rude awakening. Trust me.
slops PM slops
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1033
 
slops
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 1/26/2017 1:11:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Contrarian21:


This is the "changing of the QBs" game, where Matt Ryan emerges and starts the decline of the almighty Brady. Love how the Pats backers think the Pats are invincible and this SB is meant to be theirs. There will be a rude awakening. Trust me.

ANOTHER FOOL. TOO MANY FOOLS ON HERE LMAO.
SurfNam PM SurfNam
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 103
 
SurfNam
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/26/2017 1:17:57 PM
What is the record of 131 connection for last 20 super bowl?
Contrarian21 PM Contrarian21
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 461
 
Contrarian21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/26/2017 1:18:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slops:


ANOTHER FOOL. TOO MANY FOOLS ON HERE LMAO.

coming from someone who believes in 131, Santa, and the Easter Bunny.
Contrarian21 PM Contrarian21
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 461
 
Contrarian21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/26/2017 1:32:17 PM
adding:

ATL/NE u59
walbanger PM walbanger
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 554
 
walbanger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/26/2017 7:09:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Contrarian21:


This is the "changing of the QBs" game, where Matt Ryan emerges and starts the decline of the almighty Brady. Love how the Pats backers think the Pats are invincible and this SB is meant to be theirs. There will be a rude awakening. Trust me.

You do realize Ryan has been in the league for 9 seasons and he finally had a fantastic year correct? Any QB can put together a single fantastic year. He has been good over the years, but certainly not great. I admit he had an excellent season this year, but you are crazy if you think after it taking 9 seasons to have the year he had this year, that he will automatically continue to do so going forward. Julio Jones is as big a reason that they have done this well. Let's not lick Ryan's balls quite yet.

You will lose
walbanger PM walbanger
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 554
 
walbanger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/26/2017 7:12:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Contrarian21:

adding:

ATL/NE u59


Well the final is going to be 35-28 so you are are on the wrong end again. You are already 0-2
MaxMillion1980 PM MaxMillion1980
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 645
 
MaxMillion1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/27/2017 3:46:46 AM
Contrarian21 PM Contrarian21
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 461
 
Contrarian21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/27/2017 9:57:55 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by walbanger:


You do realize Ryan has been in the league for 9 seasons and he finally had a fantastic year correct? Any QB can put together a single fantastic year. He has been good over the years, but certainly not great. I admit he had an excellent season this year, but you are crazy if you think after it taking 9 seasons to have the year he had this year, that he will automatically continue to do so going forward. Julio Jones is as big a reason that they have done this well. Let's not lick Ryan's balls quite yet.

You will lose

have never seen someone so petrified of losing than yourself. It's tough to admit that the Pats reign is coming to a close, isn't it?
Contrarian21 PM Contrarian21
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 461
 
Contrarian21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/27/2017 10:12:15 AM
keep in mind that Rowe will be on Julio for the most part. He won't shadow him, but Rowe lines up on Julio's side. Remember Rowe, the castoff from Phila defense that gave up 3 TDs to Megatron on Thanksgiving last year. Julio is also a completely different species than a smaller receiver such as Antonio Brown. I see no way they can stop Julio from overpowering Rowe. Pair this with ATL's RBs catching out of the backfield, you have some major mismatches.
Nycgags PM Nycgags
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 686
 
Nycgags
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/27/2017 10:20:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Contrarian21:

keep in mind that Rowe will be on Julio for the most part. He won't shadow him, but Rowe lines up on Julio's side. Remember Rowe, the castoff from Phila defense that gave up 3 TDs to Megatron on Thanksgiving last year. Julio is also a completely different species than a smaller receiver such as Antonio Brown. I see no way they can stop Julio from overpowering Rowe. Pair this with ATL's RBs catching out of the backfield, you have some major mismatches.

You spelled Butler wrong, troll.
Mrprimetyme PM Mrprimetyme
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 334
 
Mrprimetyme
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/27/2017 10:30:01 AM
I'm with you. Everyone is basing the Pats pick off of their history. Just like everyone did with the Packers. I told everyone and their mother that Atlanta was going to win pretty convincingly. Nonetheless it should be a good superbowl! 
Contrarian21 PM Contrarian21
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 461
 
Contrarian21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/27/2017 10:47:32 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mrprimetyme:

I'm with you. Everyone is basing the Pats pick off of their history. Just like everyone did with the Packers. I told everyone and their mother that Atlanta was going to win pretty convincingly. Nonetheless it should be a good superbowl! 

Atlanta just has the more complete offense, plain and simple.
Contrarian21 PM Contrarian21
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 461
 
Contrarian21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/27/2017 10:50:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Nycgags:


You spelled Butler wrong, troll.

Butler will be on Gabriel, but good try. 
Nycgags PM Nycgags
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 686
 
Nycgags
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/27/2017 10:58:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Contrarian21:


Butler will be on Gabriel, but good try. 

You do realize Butler covered Antonio Brown, troll.
Nycgags PM Nycgags
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 686
 
Nycgags
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/27/2017 10:59:46 AM
NESN Link, troll.

http://nesn.com/2017/01/malcolm-butlers-wish-comes-true-will-get-to-cover-falcons-julio-jones/
Contrarian21 PM Contrarian21
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 461
 
Contrarian21
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/27/2017 11:01:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Nycgags:


You do realize Butler covered Antonio Brown, troll.

Butler covers undersized #1s, not Julio though. I suggest you do some more homework.
walbanger PM walbanger
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 554
 
walbanger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/27/2017 6:11:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Contrarian21:


have never seen someone so petrified of losing than yourself. It's tough to admit that the Pats reign is coming to a close, isn't it?

You got it....I am sooooo petrified. If they end up losing then they lose. I love the Pats, but I am not the type of person that is going to throw the remote at the tv or lose sleep over a loss. 
walbanger PM walbanger
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 554
 
walbanger
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/27/2017 6:16:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Contrarian21:


have never seen someone so petrified of losing than yourself. It's tough to admit that the Pats reign is coming to a close, isn't it?

The signs of them slowing down are all over the place. Year after year they take care of business, but I am sure since you say so next season they will go 8-8.
Forum: NFL Betting Page 3 of 7 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View