Messages

Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Gaming Industry - US] Topic: ANY LOVE FOR GTBETS.EU
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1459
Location: Louisiana
#51
Posted: 7/25/2012 7:53:55 PM
what;s your answer to the fact that the greek and bet jamica 2 of the best sportbooks in the industry,,, now this came from your post number 44 dezzzy went with heritage sports to take over there bussiness with there customers,,,now that says a  whole lot about what or how they think of what heritage  has done over the years and the respect they have for this longtime industry leader ...i know i am not gonna be able to fish it out of you and the other 2 or 3,, it;s gonna be like pulling teeth but facts are facts,,,this topic was supposed be about how good gtbets is and ended up being about how great this industry giant is in heritage sports......GL my pal.......... 
quote
TRACER35 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TRACER35
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 102
Location:
#52
Posted: 7/25/2012 10:12:37 PM
Shill much?
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#53
Posted: 7/25/2012 11:02:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UL-LAFAYETTEKID:

what;s your answer to the fact that the greek and bet jamica 2 of the best sportbooks in the industry,,, now this came from your post number 44 dezzzy went with heritage sports to take over there bussiness with there customers,,,now that says a  whole lot about what or how they think of what heritage  has done over the years and the respect they have for this longtime industry leader ...i know i am not gonna be able to fish it out of you and the other 2 or 3,, it;s gonna be like pulling teeth but facts are facts,,,this topic was supposed be about how good gtbets is and ended up being about how great this industry giant is in heritage sports......GL my pal.......... 


I don't care my dude. All I know is Bet Jam and The Greek were the industry leaders not Heritage.  I really don't care who they transferred us too because it doesn't equate.  And ur right this thread is about how great Gtbets is so stop coming in here advertising Heritage, which is an average book at best.  And look at this thread it's more than 2 or 3 people saying heritage is average so stop with your advertising please. 
quote
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1459
Location: Louisiana
#54
Posted: 7/26/2012 8:24:20 PM
alright dezzy we will just agree to disagree ,,,and you never answered the question because like you just said bet jamica and the greek were the industry leaders right behind heritage and they transferred  all of there players to heritage because they knew this longtime industry giant would take care of there customers ..but i do agree with you about gtbets being a very good book ...because they were VIP  before the shake-up and they are a close 2nd to heritage.. i have a account with them thur VIP but until they build a solid reputation and can stand the test of time like heritage has done year in and year out for so many years.. lets not just come on here and say they are a great book like heritage  because that remains to be seen my pal...GL dezzy...peaceout.......
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#55
Posted: 7/26/2012 8:58:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UL-LAFAYETTEKID:

alright dezzy we will just agree to disagree ,,,and you never answered the question because like you just said bet jamica and the greek were the industry leaders right behind heritage and they transferred  all of there players to heritage because they knew this longtime industry giant would take care of there customers ..but i do agree with you about gtbets being a very good book ...because they were VIP  before the shake-up and they are a close 2nd to heritage.. i have a account with them thur VIP but until they build a solid reputation and can stand the test of time like heritage has done year in and year out for so many years.. lets not just come on here and say they are a great book like heritage  because that remains to be seen my pal...GL dezzy...peaceout.......


For the love of god The Greek and Bet Jam were ahead of Heritage not behind.  Give a rest my dude you just sound more desperate with every post
quote
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1459
Location: Louisiana
#56
Posted: 7/26/2012 9:35:30 PM
still no answer to the question ...well that says alot my pal..we all know who;s the best ...........
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#57
Posted: 7/26/2012 10:00:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UL-LAFAYETTEKID:

still no answer to the question ...well that says alot my pal..we all know who;s the best ...........


Answer what question? I don't care.  I don't know why I was transferred from Bet Jam to Heritage.  I don't know what the deal was between the books and I really don't care.  You probably know being an employee at Heritage though
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#58
Posted: 7/26/2012 11:10:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UL-LAFAYETTEKID:

still no answer to the question ...well that says alot my pal..we all know who;s the best ...........


My guess though is that Heritage was probably the highest bidder for Bet Jam and Greek players.  Not too hard to figure out.  As I said you should know that since you work at Heritage
quote
mase34 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
mase34
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 9
Location:
#59
Posted: 7/27/2012 7:48:04 PM
heritage is not the top book  it is books that send you your check in 2 to 3 days heritage is like 7 to 10 days to get a check from them and from what they told me i can only withdraw $799  through mg and wu 5dimes give you $2500 through wu  so in my book heritage is in the top 20 books that is out but not the top 5 in get your money fast like other books..
quote
bizkilla send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
bizkilla
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1101
Location:
#60
Posted: 7/29/2012 1:39:34 PM
Check arrived. Bank of Ontario
quote
bizkilla send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
bizkilla
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1101
Location:
#61
Posted: 4/28/2013 8:51:15 PM

Another yeat gone by and they are still reputable. Easy to fund, easy to collect. They throw in some nice bonuses time to time. Free bets, $25 Christmas cash, a half point off your favorite teams spread.

quote
max-value send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
max-value
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 85
Location:
#62
Posted: 4/29/2013 12:10:14 AM
do they have early overnight MLB lines?
quote
slike send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
slike
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 167
Location:
#63
Posted: 4/29/2013 6:55:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:



I don't care my dude. All I know is Bet Jam and The Greek were the industry leaders not Heritage.  I really don't care who they transferred us too because it doesn't equate.  And ur right this thread is about how great Gtbets is so stop coming in here advertising Heritage, which is an average book at best.  And look at this thread it's more than 2 or 3 people saying heritage is average so stop with your advertising please. 
Heritage is average and GT is great? lost all credibility- comparing apples and oranges
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#64
Posted: 4/29/2013 8:38:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slike:

Heritage is average and GT is great? lost all credibility- comparing apples and oranges

I lost credibility for liking GT for paying out with good customer service? Doesn't make any sense but ok.  Sorry Heritage is overrated.  Their phone calls begging for deposits five times a week is annoying too


Both good outs for U.S. players but in my opinion GT is solid and a lot less annoying.  
quote
SENSEIONLINE send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SENSEIONLINE
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 57
Location:
#65
Posted: 4/30/2013 7:08:33 PM
their cs quality is way down put me on hold over 20 min for a simple question 
quote
Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.