Mizzou to win the SEC title in 2012

Forum: College Football Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Mizzou to win the SEC title in 2012
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43454
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/7/2012 10:06:31 PM

 

Thought that would get some blood boiling!

 

Cant wait for football season!!

raffchfd PM raffchfd
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 13648
Pennsylvania
 
raffchfd
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/8/2012 12:52:37 AM
missouri will certainhave their hand fulll this season, gonna be interesting to see how they compete against the great defenses of the sec
jwheels86 PM jwheels86
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13362
Alabama
 
jwheels86
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/8/2012 6:15:30 AM
A&M is going to be the ones with hands full next year
Philbert PM Philbert
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 25
 
Philbert
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/9/2012 1:42:03 PM
Don't think Missouri or A&M will have initial success, especially on the road in SEC games.
shark_apreza PM shark_apreza
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 12551
Portugal
 
shark_apreza
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/9/2012 2:52:16 PM
T&AM and Mizzou 
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43454
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/9/2012 5:41:31 PM
It was a joke people.
THEMUGG PM THEMUGG
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 31018
Washington
 
THEMUGG
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/9/2012 8:52:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

It was a joke people.


 You know you can't joke about SEC football around here
Laroja PM Laroja
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 11393
California
 
Laroja
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/9/2012 9:20:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

It was a joke people.


Internet is serious business.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/medium/000/000/699/internet-serious-business.jpg


-29- PM -29-
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3303
Virginia
 
-29-
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/9/2012 10:50:31 PM

 Mizzou will be VERY competetive in the SEC East this year.

 If they can open up with a home win against UGA, lookout! 

jwheels86 PM jwheels86
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 13362
Alabama
 
jwheels86
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/10/2012 3:20:14 AM
That UF @ A&M game will draw a gigantic crowd and attention.
jimmydafreak PM jimmydafreak
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 13626
United States
 
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/10/2012 11:38:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

 

Thought that would get some blood boiling!

 

Cant wait for football season!!

You are selling Mizzou short Train!!!  They don't play any defense in the SEC.  Just ask this guy!!!

http://mizzourah.m.webs.com/site/mobile?dm_path=%2Ffootball.htm&fw_sig_access_token=8eb6e35464414cd7bb5dd646d78df35d0c8099e2&fw_sig_permissions=none&fw_sig_api_key=522b0eedffc137c934fc7268582d53a1&fw_sig_url=http://mizzourah.webs.com/&fw_sig_permission_level=0&fw_sig_potential_abuse=1&fw_sig_is_admin=0&fw_sig=71600d8108109e482537a85b78123d9d&fw_sig_premium=0&fw_sig_site=87344208&fw_sig_tier=0&fw_sig_social=1&fw_sig_session_key=7da32843642708ad67451389c7d74092612e8f022d71bd343a6491e8d5e238c7-87344208&fw_sig_time=1328393244733&fb_sig_network=fw#0230

 

zcoach99 PM zcoach99
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 1365
United States
 
zcoach99
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/10/2012 1:13:03 PM
Watch out for Mauk.
mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6577
United States
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/10/2012 1:24:03 PM
SEC about to get introduced to some real football. Sure they have one or 2 good teams at the top but no where close to the same depth as the Big 12 (which happens to be where Mizzou and A&M come from).

Mizzou for the SEC championship is darn near a lock
Laroja PM Laroja
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 11393
California
 
Laroja
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/10/2012 2:50:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:

SEC about to get introduced to some real football. Sure they have one or 2 good teams at the top but no where close to the same depth as the Big 12 (which happens to be where Mizzou and A&M come from).

Mizzou for the SEC championship is darn near a lock


Not sure if trolling, or stupid.
mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6577
United States
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/10/2012 2:59:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Laroja:



Not sure if trolling, or stupid.


does this mean you agree or disagree with my analysis?
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43454
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/10/2012 3:03:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by THEMUGG:



 You know you can't joke about SEC football around here


You're right. The SEC has the best teams money can buy.......
Laroja PM Laroja
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 11393
California
 
Laroja
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/10/2012 7:06:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:



does this mean you agree or disagree with my analysis?


lol ok brot.
shark_apreza PM shark_apreza
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 12551
Portugal
 
shark_apreza
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 1:44:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jimmydafreak:

You are selling Mizzou short Train!!!  They don't play any defense in the SEC.  Just ask this guy!!!

http://mizzourah.m.webs.com/site/mobile?dm_path=%2Ffootball.htm&fw_sig_access_token=8eb6e35464414cd7bb5dd646d78df35d0c8099e2&fw_sig_permissions=none&fw_sig_api_key=522b0eedffc137c934fc7268582d53a1&fw_sig_url=http://mizzourah.webs.com/&fw_sig_permission_level=0&fw_sig_potential_abuse=1&fw_sig_is_admin=0&fw_sig=71600d8108109e482537a85b78123d9d&fw_sig_premium=0&fw_sig_site=87344208&fw_sig_tier=0&fw_sig_social=1&fw_sig_session_key=7da32843642708ad67451389c7d74092612e8f022d71bd343a6491e8d5e238c7-87344208&fw_sig_time=1328393244733&fb_sig_network=fw#0230

 



really

i mean as much as  i despise the Stupid Education Conf  .... i dont see mizzou winning shiet in conf schedule ...Mizzou is soft ..SEC s way to physicall for them i almost spit the beer over my computer when i saw the Missou-Bama proyected score
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43454
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/11/2012 10:10:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by shark_apreza:



really

i mean as much as  i despise the Stupid Education Conf  .... i dont see mizzou winning shiet in conf schedule ...Mizzou is soft ..SEC s way to physicall for them i almost spit the beer over my computer when i saw the Missou-Bama proyected score


I agree......and it was only a 4 star game......
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43454
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/15/2012 5:24:42 PM
packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
Michigan
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/15/2012 10:54:34 PM
LSU vs South Carolina for SEC title. S.Carolina plays them close in death valley and LSU kills them in title game
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43454
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/19/2012 10:10:55 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

LSU vs South Carolina for SEC title. S.Carolina plays them close in death valley and LSU kills them in title game

Not given Bama a shot?
packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
Michigan
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/19/2012 10:17:30 AM

well train for the record i picked them last year to win it all. I picked Bama in the title game even though ESPN and  alot of guys on here said LSU. I also said Alabama was the better team which i got killed for. I think No jefferson or lee is I think as of now Lsu will go undefeated and win the title. I could change my pick later on. Also Bama lost a ton to the draft

Remember last time they lost a lot on the draft that was when they beat Texas. The next year they lost 3 games. Not saying they'll lose 3 games. I have them losing to LSU and Missouri

BOL train

packers1992 PM packers1992
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 11075
Michigan
 
packers1992
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/19/2012 10:21:37 AM

alright i'll rewrite this. For the record

train i picked Bama to win it all last year.

I picked them to win the itle gm when everyone

on here and espn said LSU. I also said after the9-6 gm

that Bama was still the better team which i got ripped for

I had Bama winning 21-10. They lost a ton in the draft

the last time they lost a ton was after they beat texas

the next year they lost 3 games. I have them losing to LSU

and Missouri. And Lsu winning it all witha  perfect season

I can change my pick but right now thats what i'm sticking'

with GL train

 

DrStrangelove PM DrStrangelove
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1002
United States
 
DrStrangelove
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/19/2012 11:41:40 AM
Missouri will have to recruit some better players in the trenches in order to compete in the SEC. Same with Texas aTm.
Forum: College Football Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.