Messages

Forum Index : Website Promotions : Messages Page 5 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: I know a Bookie that has a few sharp players and one client to fade,,,
phanbe send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
phanbe
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 121
Location: California
#101
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:20:29 PM
i like it lets do this
quote
winnerwinner99
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
winnerwinner99
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2137
Location: Canada
#102
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:38:00 PM
why would u be giving us this info...looks like u have a thriving business...why put ur business and its numbers online...im confused
quote
cruisin send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
cruisin
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 797
Location: United States
#103
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:51:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by winnerwinner99:

why would u be giving us this info...looks like u have a thriving business...why put ur business and its numbers online...im confused


What difference does it make? I have never seen more negative/whiny people in life than in sports forums.  This isn't the only forum this is done in.  Maybe just some people are trying to help. If that isn't their purpose, then that will soon be exposed.  There are several bookies similar to this guy that post on another forum. Their posts are embraced and appreciated.  Who cares why they do it--we can either play or fade the info or do nothing with it.

Not trying to be a jerk but these posts are so scrutinized and criticized because they say they're a book. Just leave em be like any othe poster. BOL.
quote
winnerwinner99
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
winnerwinner99
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2137
Location: Canada
#104
Posted: 4/6/2012 8:59:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cruisin:



What difference does it make? I have never seen more negative/whiny people in life than in sports forums.  This isn't the only forum this is done in.  Maybe just some people are trying to help. If that isn't their purpose, then that will soon be exposed.  There are several bookies similar to this guy that post on another forum. Their posts are embraced and appreciated.  Who cares why they do it--we can either play or fade the info or do nothing with it.

Not trying to be a jerk but these posts are so scrutinized and criticized because they say they're a book. Just leave em be like any othe poster. BOL.

look...im not trying to be negative...i just dont understand why he is posting his numbers...does he not realize it is illegal to be an offshore bookmaker...does he not realize it is illegal to bet sports in the USA unless ur in vegas...hey i have an idea...i take action...big action...let me post my numbers online for the world to see..real smart if u asked me...dont get me wrong...the info is great...i just dont understand why someone would put their freedom in jeopardy...doesnt make sense...but hey...he could do whatever the darn he wants...GL
quote
Mr_Wiggle send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Mr_Wiggle
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 736
Location:
#105
Posted: 4/6/2012 9:13:32 PM
This info and his is nothing new you tool. Vegasinsider dot
Com has a good public money line in which u can fade his action is the same Action Vegas gets just at a smaller level
quote
winnerwinner99
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
winnerwinner99
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2137
Location: Canada
#106
Posted: 4/6/2012 9:37:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mr_Wiggle:

This info and his is nothing new you tool. Vegasinsider dot
Com has a good public money line in which u can fade his action is the same Action Vegas gets just at a smaller level

ok wiggy...obviously u know nothing...try and place a monster bet at a vegas sportsbook...they will not even accept it...believe me i tried...i wanted to put 25k on a ncaaf over play years ago...they only took 5k...this..after i asked him 'whats the max i can bet'...he said 'whatever u want'...i told him 25k on the over in this particular game...the teller almost garbage himself...he went to his manager..gave me 5k max...he moved the line a full point...i placed the bet...and lost...vegas makes their money taking a ton of small action...that is the recipe to making monster profit...big plays are just headaches...espescially when its all on credit...good luck collecting when the guy gets stuck 50k...ur lucky if u ever see the guy again
quote
wtfe send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wtfe
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 208
Location:
#107
Posted: 4/7/2012 1:28:52 AM
So they just disappeared the bookie?

Are we in The Wire or something?
quote
redmenrule send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
redmenrule
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 815
Location: New York
#108
Posted: 4/7/2012 2:51:24 AM
Why was he banned and why were his posts removed?  I liked reading this stuff.
quote
Mr_Wiggle send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Mr_Wiggle
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 736
Location:
#109
Posted: 4/7/2012 3:10:25 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by winnerwinner99:


ok wiggy...obviously u know nothing...try and place a monster bet at a vegas sportsbook...they will not even accept it...believe me i tried...i wanted to put 25k on a ncaaf over play years ago...they only took 5k...this..after i asked him 'whats the max i can bet'...he said 'whatever u want'...i told him 25k on the over in this particular game...the teller almost garbage himself...he went to his manager..gave me 5k max...he moved the line a full point...i placed the bet...and lost...vegas makes their money taking a ton of small action...that is the recipe to making monster profit...big plays are just headaches...espescially when its all on credit...good luck collecting when the guy gets stuck 50k...ur lucky if u ever see the guy again

What the hell are you talking about or referring to that's his action from multiple bettors. That's his action he is getting are you new ? He is not wagering those but taking it in e is showing what action he gets which is similar to what Vegas gets
quote
redmenrule send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
redmenrule
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 815
Location: New York
#110
Posted: 4/7/2012 11:55:28 AM
We want StatTrac back! He was making me mooney.  Bring him back.  Why was he banned anyway?
quote
cruisin send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
cruisin
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 797
Location: United States
#111
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:43:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by winnerwinner99:


look...im not trying to be negative...i just dont understand why he is posting his numbers...does he not realize it is illegal to be an offshore bookmaker...does he not realize it is illegal to bet sports in the USA unless ur in vegas...hey i have an idea...i take action...big action...let me post my numbers online for the world to see..real smart if u asked me...dont get me wrong...the info is great...i just dont understand why someone would put their freedom in jeopardy...doesnt make sense...but hey...he could do whatever the darn he wants...GL



And now he's banned.  If people just stop drawing attention to threads life would be easier.
quote
redmenrule send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
redmenrule
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 815
Location: New York
#112
Posted: 4/7/2012 1:07:45 PM
He was the only poster that I saw yesterday(i am sure I might have missed a rare few) that was telling everyone that OKC was going to lose yesterday.  While everyone and their brother was jumping all over OKC saying there was no way they would lose 3 in a row.  Maybe that is why Covers banned him. Just kidding, before all the bashers start jumping on me.
quote
redmenrule send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
redmenrule
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 815
Location: New York
#113
Posted: 4/7/2012 2:44:36 PM

StatTrac, if you see this and have any way to PM me, it would be helpful if you could let me know who your players are taking today.  Thanks.

quote
Shaiboi510 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Shaiboi510
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 70
Location:
#114
Posted: 4/7/2012 3:15:42 PM
where is startrac??? pm me too if you see this.. bookies are killing me.. need some insight
quote
redmenrule send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
redmenrule
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 815
Location: New York
#115
Posted: 4/7/2012 4:47:20 PM
Word on the street is that Covers banned him because he knew too much.
quote
kevinhp67 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kevinhp67
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 224
Location: United States
#116
Posted: 4/7/2012 5:56:52 PM
pm me. I need your help
quote
P0l0b0y send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
P0l0b0y
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1737
Location: California
#117
Posted: 4/7/2012 6:00:09 PM
Hes on face book..atheletic sports investors..press like button...
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
P0l0b0y send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
P0l0b0y
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1737
Location: California
#118
Posted: 4/8/2012 12:48:21 PM
Hes on fb guyz..athletic sports investors..go there..
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Forum Index : Website Promotions : Messages Page 5 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.