Milwaukee at Los Angeles (01/15/2013)

Forum: Pro Basketball
Author: [Pro Basketball] Topic: Milwaukee at Los Angeles (01/15/2013)
Covers PM Covers
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Ireland
 
Covers
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/14/2013 1:54:29 AM

Away:  Milwaukee [19-17 ATS]
Home:  L.A. Lakers [15-21-1 ATS]

Game Time: 10:30 PM
Stadium: Staples Center

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

Milwaukee:
Points: Monta Ellis (18.8)
Assists: Brandon Jennings (5.9)
Rebounds: Larry Sanders (8.3)

L.A. Lakers:
Points: Kobe Bryant (29.8)
Assists: Steve Nash (8.8)
Rebounds: Dwight Howard (12.5)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

pooniah PM pooniah
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 90
Quebec
 
pooniah
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/14/2013 11:05:31 PM
Lakers can't guard perimeter players, Milwaukee will cover
SoCal311 PM SoCal311
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 381
California
 
SoCal311
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2013 12:25:30 AM
when lakers win by 20 pts they dont cover the next game this season there 0-5 ats when winning by 20. take the bucks
alhedwig PM alhedwig
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 71
 
alhedwig
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2013 2:11:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SoCal311:

when lakers win by 20 pts they dont cover the next game this season there 0-5 ats when winning by 20. take the bucks
Thats false info ..... Lakers beat GS by more than 20 and covered next game vs Sac ....
kuts555 PM kuts555
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 16
Ukraine
 
kuts555
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2013 7:08:16 AM

Lakers -7/under 213

giantknick PM giantknick
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 14
Maryland
 
giantknick
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:26:49 AM
Bucks+7. Lakers won't be able to stop Jennings/Ellis 
SoCal311 PM SoCal311
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 381
California
 
SoCal311
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2013 12:43:41 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by alhedwig]
Thats false info ..... Lakers beat GS by more than 20 and covered next game vs Sac ....
 
I went back and checked 1-4 ats the spread after winning by 20 and the days off in btw games didnt matter either cuz it varied.
MyTimeToShine PM MyTimeToShine
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 470
New Jersey
 
MyTimeToShine
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2013 5:19:09 PM
Lakers start showing out soon. Tough game here. Gimme Lakers
picks_free PM picks_free
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 308
Mexico
 
picks_free
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2013 6:00:00 PM
FREE PICK

MILWUAKEE +6
overpay PM overpay
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 53
 
overpay
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2013 6:56:24 PM

Here comes the cho choooooo!!!!......train is rolling.......havn't got on the Lakers bandwagon yet this year.......but the time has come.  I'm getting on board at the perfect time!....Why you say?.....didn't you watch any of the games this year you say???......oh yeah and the Lakers looked horrible.  They looked horrible in many of the games this year.  However, the game against cleveland was the first game I watched that I started to think they will be a good team.  They totally controlled cleveland and I saw what they could be. There getting better and more motivated.....  Oh....and you say it's cleveland???.....right?....and then I counter.....but they got blown out in cleveland?.......then you say......what the hell does that have to do about the game against the Bucks?.....Jennings and Ellis are going to have a field day against the sorry Lakes!!!........and I say.....they can't stop a motivated Dwight!....Kobe is playing video games with Dwight and they hang out now!....there best buds and it's all good!!!......jk......he he.......Seriously......Lakers are about to get on a roll and it startes tonight.....jump on the bandwagon now cause it's about to get rolling and filled up fast!!!!......finally you get to play a laker line that's not so inflated.......-6 sounds really good......you watch.......in a month the same line will be so inflated there will not be any more value!!!!!......get up, get out and go get some Lakers!!!!!!........your welcome!!!

fan1ranger PM fan1ranger
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1135
 
fan1ranger
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2013 8:30:58 PM

Hey Overpay,get your head out of your behind.

Your logic for playing the Lakers tonight is just stupid,and after reading your post,wants me to play the Bucks even more.

You make it sound like the Lakers have won 10 straight.

When in fact,they are 3-7 there last 10 games.

Lakers will have to run off 4 or 5 straight wins before i even consider

laying points with them.

geotrader PM geotrader
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 954
Georgia
 
geotrader
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:05:26 PM
MIL / OVER

1 UNIT EACH

1/3 UNIT PARLAY THE TWO.  

Best of luck!

geotrader
searchwarrant PM searchwarrant
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 65999
California
 
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:13:41 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by giantknick:

Bucks+7. Lakers won't be able to stop Jennings/Ellis 

Unstoppable Force PM Unstoppable Force
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 16633
New York
 
Unstoppable Force
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:16:37 PM
UNDER 212  
overpay PM overpay
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 53
 
overpay
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:28:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by fan1ranger:

Hey Overpay,get your head out of your behind.

Your logic for playing the Lakers tonight is just stupid,and after reading your post,wants me to play the Bucks even more.

You make it sound like the Lakers have won 10 straight.

When in fact,they are 3-7 there last 10 games.

Lakers will have to run off 4 or 5 straight wins before i even consider

laying points with them.

Okay.......fine with me!!!.....I'm adding Lakers plus 3 first half LARGE!!!!!!!!.............HA HA!!!!!!.....This is why I'm OVERPAY and your BUTTRANGER!!!........I see things long before you do..........games in an hour.........GLTA.....even...you know.....

rkbrkb PM rkbrkb
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 28
Ontario
 
rkbrkb
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2013 9:36:18 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by overpay]

Here comes the cho choooooo!!!!......train is rolling.......havn't got on the Lakers bandwagon yet this year.......but the time has come.  I'm getting on board at the perfect time!....Why you say?.....didn't you watch any of the games this year you say???......oh yeah and the Lakers looked horrible.  They looked horrible in many of the games this year.  However, the game against cleveland was the first game I watched that I started to think they will be a good team.  They totally controlled cleveland and I saw what they could be. There getting better and more motivated.....  Oh....and you say it's cleveland???.....right?....and then I counter.....but they got blown out in cleveland?.......then you say......what the hell does that have to do about the game against the Bucks?.....Jennings and Ellis are going to have a field day against the sorry Lakes!!!........and I say.....they can't stop a motivated Dwight!....Kobe is playing video games with Dwight and they hang out now!....there best buds and it's all good!!!......jk......he he.......Seriously......Lakers are about to get on a roll and it startes tonight.....jump on the bandwagon now cause it's about to get rolling and filled up fast!!!!......finally you get to play a laker line that's not so inflated.......-6 sounds really good......you watch.......in a month the same line will be so inflated there will not be any more value!!!!!......get up, get out and go get some Lakers!!!!!!........your welcome!!!

Love the write up - it makes no sense but I'm on it
Lake show -6 fading the public

Siisck1 PM Siisck1
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 11
California
 
Siisck1
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/16/2013 12:53:25 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by overpay:

Here comes the cho choooooo!!!!......train is rolling.......havn't got on the Lakers bandwagon yet this year.......but the time has come.  I'm getting on board at the perfect time!....Why you say?.....didn't you watch any of the games this year you say???......oh yeah and the Lakers looked horrible.  They looked horrible in many of the games this year.  However, the game against cleveland was the first game I watched that I started to think they will be a good team.  They totally controlled cleveland and I saw what they could be. There getting better and more motivated.....  Oh....and you say it's cleveland???.....right?....and then I counter.....but they got blown out in cleveland?.......then you say......what the hell does that have to do about the game against the Bucks?.....Jennings and Ellis are going to have a field day against the sorry Lakes!!!........and I say.....they can't stop a motivated Dwight!....Kobe is playing video games with Dwight and they hang out now!....there best buds and it's all good!!!......jk......he he.......Seriously......Lakers are about to get on a roll and it startes tonight.....jump on the bandwagon now cause it's about to get rolling and filled up fast!!!!......finally you get to play a laker line that's not so inflated.......-6 sounds really good......you watch.......in a month the same line will be so inflated there will not be any more value!!!!!......get up, get out and go get some Lakers!!!!!!........your welcome!!!

good call

INTERNET / -1 Jan 15 10:35 PM
NBA
STRAIGHT BET
[3512] 1Q LAKERS (LAL) -1½-115
29 /
25
25 WIN
WIN
01/15/2013 10:13 PM
INTERNET / -1 Jan 15 10:41 PM
NBA
STRAIGHT BET
[1512] 1H LAKERS (LAL) -3-110
28 /
25
25 WIN
WIN
01/15/2013 10:13 PM
INTERNET / -1 Jan 15 10:42 PM
NBA
STRAIGHT BET
[512] LAKERS (LAL) -4-150 (B+2)
38 /
25
25 WIN
WIN
01/15/2013 10:13 PM
INTERNET / -1 Jan 15 11:55 PM
NBA
STRAIGHT BET
[2512] 2H LAKERS (LAL) -1½-110
33 /
30
30 WIN
WIN
01/15/2013 11:41 PM
INTERNET / -1 Jan 15 11:55 PM
Jan 15 11:55 PM
NBA
NBA
PARLAY (2 TEAMS)
[2512] 2H LAKERS (LAL) -1½-110
[2512] TOTAL u104½-110
(2H BUCKS (MIL) vrs 2H LAKERS (LAL))
15 /
39
39 WIN
WIN
WIN

I know it small but winning is WINNING.
kuts555 PM kuts555
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 16
Ukraine
 
kuts555
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/16/2013 12:29:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kuts555:

Lakers -7/under 213

WIN

Forum: Pro Basketball
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.