Messages

Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages
Author: [Systems & Strategies] Topic: Recent state lottery draw winner looking for a good advice to invest in sportsbetting
Awsomeadam78 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Awsomeadam78
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 16
Location:
#1
Posted: 6/25/2013 8:37:00 PM
Hi
Me and my wife won $173,000 in a lottery couple months ago. After renovating the house, touring the Europe (my wife's has a family in France), upgrading health insurance and buying a new car for my son and his family - we're left with around $55,000. I am going to close some $25,000 in a bank and want to invest the rest in sports low risk ventures. Can you please recommend a person or persons who are considered the best tipsters here and I'm ready to pay gratuities for the services. Or should I buy one of those packages the experts on covers offer? Does anyone has an experience with them? I am not that young of a person and don't really understand in sports besides knowing that some colleagues of mine (ex colleagues I should say - I worked as a mechanic) were making some steady profits from gambling but since I won the lottery and quit the job - we're not on such good terms.
Any advice will be appreciated.

quote
composite send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
composite
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 3640
Location:
#2
Posted: 6/25/2013 8:41:33 PM

I like keyelement and fever. These guys have been pretty consistent but even they lose at least 40% of the time (if not more).  In fact, these guys go on cold streaks like everyone else.  It's just that they have more hot streaks and overall, they've been helpful to my bankroll.  So don't bet big and expect their picks to be a "sure thing."  Remember sports gambling is a marathon, not a sprint.

 

quote
lennon65 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lennon65
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2005
Posts: 13272
Location: Nevada
#3
Posted: 6/25/2013 8:43:16 PM
this is not the right place to ask for that kind of advice.


quote
730champ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
730champ
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 15996
Location:
#4
Posted: 6/25/2013 8:47:13 PM
is this a joke? 
quote
thejaguar007
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
thejaguar007
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 1363
Location: California
#5
Posted: 6/25/2013 8:47:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lennon65:

this is not the right place to ask for that kind of advice.



quote
Awsomeadam78 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Awsomeadam78
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 16
Location:
#6
Posted: 6/25/2013 8:50:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by composite:

I like keyelement and fever. These guys have been pretty consistent but even they lose at least 40% of the time (if not more).  In fact, these guys go on cold streaks like everyone else.  It's just that they have more hot streaks and overall, they've been helpful to my bankroll.  So don't bet big and expect their picks to be a "sure thing."  Remember sports gambling is a marathon, not a sprint.

 

Thank you for advice. I do realize there would be some losses. I understand that any kind of investing is a marathon. Thanks again. I will look up the persons mentioned.
quote
Awsomeadam78 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Awsomeadam78
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 16
Location:
#7
Posted: 6/25/2013 8:52:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lennon65:

this is not the right place to ask for that kind of advice.


Would you also be so kind to advice me about the right place to ask if there's such in your opinion? Thank you for your comment.
quote
ATS_MASTER send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ATS_MASTER
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1664
Location: Canada
#8
Posted: 6/25/2013 8:57:11 PM
Wait until the NFL and college football and that 55k will be 10 fold by seasons end.  Stay away from baseball.....best advice you'll get around here.
quote
Awsomeadam78 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Awsomeadam78
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 16
Location:
#9
Posted: 6/25/2013 8:57:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 730champ:

is this a joke? 
Oh, not at all Sir. No joke. I'm very serious about my intentions. Me and my wife talked about it and decided to invest it. You see, once the people we considered as friends heard about the win - most of them became expectant of us to help them with their financial problems. In the beginning we tried to help, but soon - the phone wouldn't stop to ring and in that pace we'd be broke in  weeks. Now, after all what happened with banking system - we decided not to trust their investment advises - so here we are
quote
Getty3
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Getty3
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 16621
Location: Florida
#10
Posted: 6/25/2013 9:00:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lennon65:

this is not the right place to ask for that kind of advice.


Perfect, John. 
quote
warcameagle56
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
warcameagle56
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1746
Location: Fiji
#11
Posted: 6/25/2013 9:00:39 PM
 I wouldnt start until football season...
quote
BigUnit
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BigUnit
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 15287
Location: Nevada
#12
Posted: 6/25/2013 9:01:00 PM
I was gonna say something sarcastic but think you might be serious.  If you want to do that I would advise being in the forum for awhile and checking out whats going on.  No reason to rush it.  There are some guys that are good but all have their streaks.  Once you make a decision you have to ride the bad and good streaks.  Take an easy and just go in the forums every day and take notes.  If you have certain sports you're interested in hang out in those forums.  Check day and night because some guys are early and some closer to the games.  As far as paying for it, you have to consider what your paying plus expected losses and then will you make a profit?  What Im saying is you have to win a certain percentage to beat the juice, then if your putting money out for picks that has to be factored in also.  Take your time, there are some good ones in here.  But there are some lying mofos too!  Maybe somebody could explain beating the juice better than me.
quote
Awsomeadam78 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Awsomeadam78
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 16
Location:
#13
Posted: 6/25/2013 9:04:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ATS_MASTER:

Wait until the NFL and college football and that 55k will be 10 fold by seasons end.  Stay away from baseball.....best advice you'll get around here.
Thanks for your advice. As I mentioned earlier - $25,000 is going to the savings in the bank and we'll invest the other $30,000.
quote
ineverwinbutitry
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ineverwinbutitry
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 576
Location:
#14
Posted: 6/25/2013 9:14:47 PM
i will give you advice for free on nfl this year week 1 3 team 10 point teaser new england pittsburgh indy take the 83 percent profit off your 1 thousand dollar bet and be happy then i will get back to you on week 2
quote
bakersfield6969 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bakersfield6969
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 88
Location:
#15
Posted: 6/25/2013 9:15:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Awsomeadam78:

Hi
Me and my wife won $173,000 in a lottery couple months ago. After renovating the house, touring the Europe (my wife's has a family in France), upgrading health insurance and buying a new car for my son and his family - we're left with around $55,000. I am going to close some $25,000 in a bank and want to invest the rest in sports low risk ventures. Can you please recommend a person or persons who are considered the best tipsters here and I'm ready to pay gratuities for the services. Or should I buy one of those packages the experts on covers offer? Does anyone has an experience with them? I am not that young of a person and don't really understand in sports besides knowing that some colleagues of mine (ex colleagues I should say - I worked as a mechanic) were making some steady profits from gambling but since I won the lottery and quit the job - we're not on such good terms.
Any advice will be appreciated.




With that type of money man i would stay away from baseball football and basketball because in these sports odds are pretty close I would bet boxing or ufc big favorites that has really no chance to lose bet them
quote
DAnewguy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sportsbook.com |
DAnewguy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 2535
Location: Massachusetts
#16
Posted: 6/25/2013 9:17:51 PM
whoa whoa whoa...

you only have 55k saved an quit your job? 

AND want to gamble with it?

AND ask for advice in a free forum full of people who say they bet 20k a game, but only bet 20 bucks? t

this cant be real..

or youre a complete idiot.

that will be a divorced broke idiot in the near future.

..but good luck..
quote
Awsomeadam78 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Awsomeadam78
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 16
Location:
#17
Posted: 6/25/2013 9:43:45 PM
Thank you for your continued commenting gentlemen. It is very educational. 
To the person who chose to react negatively: as a retired member of armed forces, I receive a monthly retirement pay (after 30 years of active duty Military personnel is entitled to 75% of the monthly base pay and I served 30 years) and my job as a mechanic was a supplement to that pay. I regret my post has triggered such negative remarks from you sir and thank you for your wishes of good luck. 
quote
bakersfield6969 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bakersfield6969
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 88
Location:
#18
Posted: 6/25/2013 10:40:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Awsomeadam78:

Hi
Me and my wife won $173,000 in a lottery couple months ago. After renovating the house, touring the Europe (my wife's has a family in France), upgrading health insurance and buying a new car for my son and his family - we're left with around $55,000. I am going to close some $25,000 in a bank and want to invest the rest in sports low risk ventures. Can you please recommend a person or persons who are considered the best tipsters here and I'm ready to pay gratuities for the services. Or should I buy one of those packages the experts on covers offer? Does anyone has an experience with them? I am not that young of a person and don't really understand in sports besides knowing that some colleagues of mine (ex colleagues I should say - I worked as a mechanic) were making some steady profits from gambling but since I won the lottery and quit the job - we're not on such good terms.
Any advice will be appreciated.




Hey man I believe your story dont listen to all these other people on here you do what you want to do but my best advice is not to bet any of the major sports But bet boxing or MMA because the spreads in that are a lot higher so its a much better chance for ur fighter you bet on to win for example UFC 162 is coming up on july 6th and for example anderson Silva is only -280 the lowest odds I have ever seen for him and I am a huge MMA fan and see no possible way he can lose. I will not bet this fight because I dont bet big enough where it will make that big of a difference so my best advice is for you to bet mma and boxing on huge favorites Bet 2800 on silva you win 1k
quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2092
Location: Nevada
#19
Posted: 6/25/2013 11:30:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Awsomeadam78:

Thank you for your continued commenting gentlemen. It is very educational. 
To the person who chose to react negatively: as a retired member of armed forces, I receive a monthly retirement pay (after 30 years of active duty Military personnel is entitled to 75% of the monthly base pay and I served 30 years) and my job as a mechanic was a supplement to that pay. I regret my post has triggered such negative remarks from you sir and thank you for your wishes of good luck. 

Thank you for your service.

quote
coolspot
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
coolspot
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 157
Location:
#20
Posted: 6/26/2013 10:11:17 AM
try this site I bought a few systems from him and he makes money for his clients every year.  http://www.platinumsportsinvesting.com/
quote
Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.