Hey LETGO PACK !!!

Forum: NBA Betting
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Hey LETGO PACK !!!
bet_gl PM bet_gl
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2370
Ontario
 
bet_gl
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:19:00 PM
Your OKC getting lot of calls yet they are still shitting the bed.

Are all the calls valid???? Where are you??

come out boy !!!
VegasCrook PM VegasCrook
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 24
Nevada
 
VegasCrook
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:20:24 PM

That guy is a douche.....
football_007 PM football_007
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 24518
United States
 
football_007
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:21:22 PM
He has already Packing..
nutribun2 PM nutribun2
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 894
Philippines
 
nutribun2
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:24:04 PM
I hope he documents it like he did on the heat.

To show how TRULY HE IS A BASKETBALL FAN and not just a hater.
KobezKing PM KobezKing
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 16153
 
KobezKing
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:24:06 PM
u guys are really sayin okc gettin calls ya they got some but still bullshit in heats favor but heat deserve to b leadin this game cant miss from 3
hyemoney PM hyemoney
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 331
 
hyemoney
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:24:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bet_gl:

Your OKC getting lot of calls yet they are still shitting the bed.

Are all the calls valid???? Where are you??

come out boy !!!


Lmaooo ur a friggin loser. end of story. who da darn calls out ppl on forums darn man up. we all get it you bet on miami and u happy they winning good for u.
dibcompany PM dibcompany
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1396
Canada
 
dibcompany
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:25:30 PM
lots of game left!!!
earl24343 PM earl24343
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 924
 
earl24343
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:25:49 PM
he will say that refs are still favoring Miami lol... just ignore him
Drewskki PM Drewskki
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 230
 
Drewskki
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:27:05 PM
Still a lot of game left I have heat foe series but it's not over they aren't missing 3's keep it up heat
Stromisle PM Stromisle
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 258
United States
 
Stromisle
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:27:13 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by hyemoney:



Lmaooo ur a friggin loser. end of story. who da darn calls out ppl on forums darn man up. we all get it you bet on miami and u happy they winning good for u.

i don't think you know how obnoxious the guy he is calling out is.   LETSGOPACK has made like 5 thousand posts in the last 2 weeks about how much better OKC is than Miami and how the refs are favoring Miami.   Where is he now?????

rod_steel PM rod_steel
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 96259
United States
 
rod_steel
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:30:35 PM
hyemoney PM hyemoney
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 331
 
hyemoney
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:31:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Stromisle:

i don't think you know how obnoxious the guy he is calling out is.   LETSGOPACK has made like 5 thousand posts in the last 2 weeks about how much better OKC is than Miami and how the refs are favoring Miami.   Where is he now?????



well i dnt know because im barely on the forum but ill take ur word for it i can say the same thing bout this guy game  isnt even over still 2nd half 2 play he is acting like a 13 year old getting box for the first time.
bet_gl PM bet_gl
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2370
Ontario
 
bet_gl
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:34:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hyemoney:



Lmaooo ur a friggin loser. end of story. who da darn calls out ppl on forums darn man up. we all get it you bet on miami and u happy they winning good for u.


and you are a pathetic scum. I have been in argument with that dude over 3 days. That is why I called him out. I ain't the only one calling people out. People have done it before you person.

Sorry for your OKC LOSS box
bet_gl PM bet_gl
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2370
Ontario
 
bet_gl
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:35:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hyemoney:



well i dnt know because im barely on the forum but ill take ur word for it i can say the same thing bout this guy game  isnt even over still 2nd half 2 play he is acting like a 13 year old getting box for the first time.


The game is about to be over. Again sorry for your loss !
hyemoney PM hyemoney
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 331
 
hyemoney
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:36:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bet_gl:



and you are a pathetic scum. I have been in argument with that dude over 3 days. That is why I called him out. I ain't the only one calling people out. People have done it before you person.

Sorry for your OKC LOSS box


ur a friggin no life loser go get some box after this game so ur testastriols in place. im done with uu uu dnt even know me and call me a box u person haha friggin kid.
Drewskki PM Drewskki
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 230
 
Drewskki
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:42:26 PM
Lol
VegasCrook PM VegasCrook
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 24
Nevada
 
VegasCrook
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:42:51 PM
testastriols ????? wtf ????? Im not sure this guy even has a pair 
livie PM livie
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3143
United States
 
livie
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:51:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hyemoney:



ur a friggin no life loser go get some box after this game so ur testastriols in place. im done with uu uu dnt even know me and call me a box u person haha friggin kid.

In English please. 
livie PM livie
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 3143
United States
 
livie
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 10:52:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by VegasCrook:

testastriols ????? wtf ????? Im not sure this guy even has a pair 

Yeah was wondering what they were myself.
bet_gl PM bet_gl
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 2370
Ontario
 
bet_gl
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 11:23:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hyemoney:



ur a friggin no life loser go get some box after this game so ur testastriols in place. im done with uu uu dnt even know me and call me a box u person haha friggin kid.


WHAT ??????





Sorry for your OKC loss !
in4m8ion PM in4m8ion
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 209
United States
 
in4m8ion
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/21/2012 11:29:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bet_gl:

Your OKC getting lot of calls yet they are still shitting the bed.

Are all the calls valid???? Where are you??

come out boy !!!

LETGO PACK!!!!!
Forum: NBA Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.