Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 15 of 21 «  13 14 15 16 17   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Based on how they are handling this case, I guess the police want 'race riots' in Florida
SashimiKid
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SashimiKid
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1799
Location: Mississippi
#351
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:06:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by earthWake:

Mainman..Notice how all those states are in the South lmfao.

I once saw an interview of people from the south talking about why they wouldn't vote for Obama and I was cracking up.

They kept saying garbage like Obama is muslim (and then the guy asking the questions) would instantly call them out and tell them how dumb they were. These people had no idea what to say. They are so set in their racist ways that its borderline unreal

Ummm I live in a mixed middle class working neighborhood(yes those are common in the south) and no one is freaking out over this....rational people have rational minds. And one can interview ignorant people in any state in the union  and the responses would be the same....
quote
jpero send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jpero
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9317
Location: United States
#352
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:35:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SashimiKid:


Ummm I live in a mixed middle class working neighborhood(yes those are common in the south) and no one is freaking out over this....rational people have rational minds. And one can interview ignorant people in any state in the union  and the responses would be the same....


I see you are from MS. I have spent a lot of time in the Jackson area (Byram, Ridgeland, Clinton, Madison, Brandon, Pearl, Flowood, Canton) and without a doubt Mississippi is by far the most racist place I have been. More so than Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, S. Carolina.... West Virginia is probably the closest I have seen in terms of bigotry.

When I was in Mississippi during the presidential election I had hundreds, not just 1 or 2 or 20 people, tell me Obama was the antichrist and muslim and he was sent by the devil to destroy America and everyone. I laughed in their face, literally, and then they would start calling me a Yankee and making fun of me because I was roman catholic and not baptist or any of the popular religions in the south.

They told me I was going ot hell if I voted Obama and that only a black person would vote for him. I have never been so aggravated by ignorant people as when I have been in Mississippi. It is literally astonishing how out of touch they are and how, for the most part, religion rules their lives and determines their decisions about people and things.

Wasn't it just this past year that a white kid from Brandon, MS (if my memory is right) went and looked for a black guy to screw with and then ended up murdering him for fun?


quote
SashimiKid
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SashimiKid
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1799
Location: Mississippi
#353
Posted: 3/27/2012 10:50:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jpero:



I see you are from MS. I have spent a lot of time in the Jackson area (Byram, Ridgeland, Clinton, Madison, Brandon, Pearl, Flowood, Canton) and without a doubt Mississippi is by far the most racist place I have been. More so than Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, S. Carolina.... West Virginia is probably the closest I have seen in terms of bigotry.

When I was in Mississippi during the presidential election I had hundreds, not just 1 or 2 or 20 people, tell me Obama was the antichrist and muslim and he was sent by the devil to destroy America and everyone. I laughed in their face, literally, and then they would start calling me a Yankee and making fun of me because I was roman catholic and not baptist or any of the popular religions in the south.

They told me I was going ot hell if I voted Obama and that only a black person would vote for him. I have never been so aggravated by ignorant people as when I have been in Mississippi. It is literally astonishing how out of touch they are and how, for the most part, religion rules their lives and determines their decisions about people and things.

Wasn't it just this past year that a white kid from Brandon, MS (if my memory is right) went and looked for a black guy to screw with and then ended up murdering him for fun?



I'm not a native Mississippian, jpero, I bought a business in this state 12 years ago after working for a super-regional firm east of the Mississppi River traveling from mississippi to massachusetts on a regular basis, however ive never heard anyone i associate with parallel voting for obama equates burning in hell....my guess is you were conversing with a group of far right nutjobs which in no way represents the average citizen of this state... the white kid who murdered the black kid in Brandon is no different from the three black kids who murdered a white kid in starkville this past weekend..for kicks and giggles...evil people come in all colors
quote
SashimiKid
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SashimiKid
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1799
Location: Mississippi
#354
Posted: 3/27/2012 11:05:08 PM
One must remember Mississippi is roughly 50/50 and trying very hard to recover from three centuries of abysmal behavior towards our fellow citizens(as is America). I will say that of any state I have traveled and lived, there is more co-mingling socially in Mississippi than any state that I have personally seen. In my brief time there Massachusetts blew me away with their antagonistic view towards minorities-again i stress brief time
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16192
Location: United States
#355
Posted: 3/28/2012 2:55:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

I find it difficult to believe that people are reaching any conclusions period about this. There is not enough facts or information out to make a reasonable conclusion about what occurred. But the fact remains this -- if Mr. Zimmerman doesn't get out of his car when he was "stalking" or following this young man, then there is no subsequent altercation and shooting. Let the police do their job and mind your own f****** business.


LAWYERS...

They are always the ones asking all the questions aren't they?

Well what if we turn the tables on them and they get asked the questions? What if we put them on the stand and hold them accountable for what they said? What if they were called before a courtroom without the faintest idea of what they might be asked?

I think I know what would happen! 

You'd see them rise up from their chair uber-confident, in a finely tailored suit. Their designer shoes, just shined, would tap across the courtroom floor. The pocket watch chain across their abdomen might jingle. They'd get on the stand and smile wryly, maybe even letting out a small puff of air through their mouth, a subtle nonverbal to show their contempt that they are now going to be grilled. "Me grilled? Whateva..."

But when the questions come, if they can't be answered, especially in light of whatever statements the lawyer made previously, you'd start to see some sweat beads slowly forming on their forehead like dew on morning grass. Gravity may even catch one and drag it down a freshly moisturized cheek. That silk handkerchief in the left hand pocket? It looked so professional, neatly folded before. But now you may have to grab it a dab your brow, ever so tenderly.

That's what I would picture if a lawyer got questioned. 

Hey we got one right here so let's do it!!! No judge to bail you out now with an objection Kapono.

I'm interested in one of your sentences above. It says "Let the police do their job and mind your own f****** business." I'm assuming that last word is 'friggin' but I can't confirm it. It does have the appropriate amount of stars and I'm not sure if there are any other 7 letter words that begin with the letter 'F' that would fit in that sentence other than 'friggin.' 

Let me give you a little advice. If you think you are just going to waltz into this thread and tell me to mind my friggin business (I did created the thread after all didn't I?) you have a very rude awakening coming to ya.

So before we get to who's friggin business it is, we're gonna ask some questions about the first part of your sentence: "Let the police do their job."

What is wrong with this sentence?

To borrow from Kapono's vocabulary, a whole f****** lot. 

First question about the job the police did in this case with the facts we know thusfar (hold onto that leather seat you're sitting in, it's gonna be a bumpy ride):


quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16192
Location: United States
#356
Posted: 3/28/2012 2:56:57 AM
Why was Trayvon the only one tested for drugs and alcohol? 

Is this how the police do their job in Sanford when it comes to murder cases?

It would be pretty damning if Zimmerman was found with alcohol in his system or any other illegal drug from marijuana to cocaine. It may bolster a prosecution's case that he acted under the influence with a firearm, after stalking and eventually confronting Trayvon Martin as the 911 calls reveal.

In addition, if Trayvon had drugs or alcohol in his system, it would blow this whole case wide open as that would have given Zimmerman motive to pursue. Unfortunately, before any drug tests were conducted, Zimmerman already thought Trayvon was under the influence when he said near the start of his 911 call: "The guy looks like he's up to no good like he's on drugs or something." 

To date, Trayvon has not been found to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol on that night but who knows what this police department could come up with. 

So we have Zimmerman, who thinks that this black 17 year old in his neighborhood is on drugs. That actually could be a motive for his approach. Who knows if it sparked the entire confrontation? It was one of the very first things pointed out in his 911 call. 

What did the police do when they got to the scene? They had Trayvon tested for drugs and alcohol and did not test Zimmerman.
This is typically standard procedure when there is a shooting victim involved between two people and only one lived to tell about it wouldn't you think? 

Unfortunately, we can never go back and find out if Zimmerman was on drugs on that night and the police have never adequately explained why they didn't test him. Was it because they believed this would be a simple "Stand your Ground" case which would wouldn't be prosecuted (many of which do not) or attract any major media. Who knows? What we do know is that they didn't test Zimmerman and that shows: A) Mishandling of the case or B) intentional bias in favor of Zimmerman. If either are true, the police didn't do their job with regard to a very basic and vital procedure. They didn't even check his vehicle which he made the call from!
At a possible homicide scene...!

Law enforcement experts even believe he sounded intoxicated!

No wonder why people are so angry about this case?!!! Should we mind our friggin business? We'll get to that later because I have more questions and you can't leave the stand yet.

Why did the Sanford Police allegedly tamper with a witness and try to alter their testimony and further, why did the Police fail to interview key witnesses at the scene or, more importantly, Martin's girlfriend when they had his call log?

A witness at the scene was allegedly told by an officer that she heard Zimmerman cry for help when she initially told them it was Martin. Even if she is wrong, her statement should be on the record as she gave it. How can a policeman who wasn't there TELL HER what she heard? 

There are other allegations that the police were selective about who they would collect testimony from.

The worst was that Martin's girlfriend was never questioned. The police knew he spoke with her at the time of the incident because they had his call logs. 

So Kapono, is this the job we should allow the police to do while we stand idly by with our thumbs up our fools?

Doesn't sound like a good job to me so far now does it?

Don't go anywhere, I'm not finished with you yet.


quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16192
Location: United States
#357
Posted: 3/28/2012 2:58:07 AM
Next question:

Does the Sanford Police Department have a history of misconduct and potential favoritism to its own, and/or are they guilty of potential bias at crime scenes?

In the words of the late Macho Man Randy Savage (who was lucky to die of a heart attack instead of a bullet to his chest as a teen): OHHHHH YEAH!!!

In December 2010, Justin Collison sucker punched a homeless man from behind while under the influence of alcohol which you can watch here. He was in several fights on that December night according to witnesses in addition to what is shown. When the Sanford police came and were dealing with a black male who was struck violently by a white male (Sound familiar?) they made no arrests after questioning him.

A small problem occurred: someone uploaded the video to youtube. 

Another much larger problem occurred: Collison was the son of a police lieutenant's son within the Sanford Police Department.

Possible favoritism/shoddy police work/corruption? All three? Smells funny doesn't it. If it's you shitting your pants at this point I'll have the court adjourned for a bathroom break. No? Brave guy. Unsanitary but brave.

Anyhow, the Police Chief had to resign because of this (Sound familiar?). If it does, its because the Police Chief in the Trayvon case also is no longer in a functioning capacity as he stepped down.

Two Police Chiefs in a little more than a year? All this character assassination of Trayvon in the media and on this board and the Sanford police are getting off easy! Not in my thread! Where is the direction and integrity in a police force if not one but TWO PoliceChiefs have City Commissions move against them??? The media is turning over the wrong rocks in terms of character assessments in my eyes. This Sanford Force is a gold mine waiting to happen. It's happening right here.

Think that's it? Wrong...


quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16192
Location: United States
#358
Posted: 3/28/2012 2:58:29 AM
In 2005, a 16 year old black male named Travares McGill, was dropping off some black friends at an apartment complex (the dropping off part dragged through the mud every which way till Sunday in an attempt to smear because you can't just be black with a car full of blacks and not up to no good). Two white security guards approached them. According to witnesses in the car, they came shining lights in the car in the middle of darkness alarming the teenage McGill. An unarmed black teen male being approached by white armed males who believe they are up to no good...am I telling the same story here?

Again, they were armed (sound familiar?) and didn't announce they were security for the complex leaving McGill uncertain of who they were or what they wanted. McGill floored it and one of his friends stepped out of the car and broke his leg as McGill sped away. The guards opened fire because they said McGill was going to run them over. They said they acted in 'self-defense' (Sound familiar?). They suffered no injuries.

One big problem: McGill was shot in the back.

Another problem: One of the shooters was a son of a veteran on the Sanford Police Force. The other was already a volunteer.

Third problem: Initially, no arrests were made at the scene by the Sanford Police.

Yet another black teen lay lying dead over a white male shooter (in this case, two), who failed to identify themselves, claiming self-defense and the police fail to book anyone. Sound familiar?

So again we have potential police mishandling/favoritism/corruption
and these at a minimum, are questions must be raised.

A judge threw the whole thing out by the way for lack of evidence (there were 600 pages with regard to the account...I guess that falls in the 'lack' category). What a surprise!

Moving on:

Why didn't the police call a prosecutor to the homicide scene as is usually the procedure?

I could go on but I think you've had enough.

You can plead the 5th on all those questions because your original post is much too damning for it to hold up at this point.

Guess what Kapono? Guess who polices the police? WE DO - the citizens of the United States of America. And when the public protests enough in the face of an injustice because they have enough for themselves to make a determination (we have the 911 tapes and know all of the above with regard to what we SHOULD have known but never will), the government and their police forces move to action (Just like in the Collison sucker punch case when it was posted on youtube after no arrests were made after a public outcry). Sorry, the offended and outraged will not put up with these incompetent fool. Not in this case. 

More evidence will come but at this point and I presented much of what we know so far, all the public who believe this was an injustice wants is an arrest, not an execution. And they know enough from the 911 tapes. It has now been revealed that the Sanford Police requested charges to be filed but the State Attorney held off after they appealed. Is that how all arrests are made in Sanford? In addition, the now removed Police Chief Bill Lee previously said the police were prohibited from arresting anyone based on the facts (there were a lot of missing facts bud!). Police are now saying they are making no further comments. Shocking! There should have been an arrest, then there shouldn't and first there couldn't. This is one fucked up police department. I wonder if all arrests need to be made in this manner? After all this, STILL no arrest...


And by the way...

The next time you want to come in my thread and tell include me in your list of those who should "Mind your own f****** business" because this All-American Sanford Police Force needs to do their job (something they didn't do that night and something they didn't do on other nights involving murder and assault and possibly corrupted witness testimony to boot)...

you will be held accountable....

Court is adjourned 


quote
gprixwvu send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
gprixwvu
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 121
Location: New Jersey
#359
Posted: 3/28/2012 10:49:51 PM

hey scal,

on an unrelated topic how do you feel about the show and the way the customers act on hardcore pawn on tru tv? just curious to see what you think of it

also, you talk about the cops covering up for a lieutenant's son, right. dont you think black cops would done the same thing? thats a pretty obvious one to me...just sayin

 

quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16192
Location: United States
#360
Posted: 3/29/2012 2:38:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gprixwvu:

hey scal,

on an unrelated topic how do you feel about the show and the way the customers act on hardcore pawn on tru tv? just curious to see what you think of it

also, you talk about the cops covering up for a lieutenant's son, right. dont you think black cops would done the same thing? thats a pretty obvious one to me...just sayin

 


I have never seen an episode of Hardcore Pawn to be honest and couldn't even tell you what channel Tru tv is on. Court TV, its original name before it went to its 'Tru' content (I remember when they made the switch because I did watch Court TV), was a very important look at every aspect of major trials for the average citizen, with informed analysts and well-seasoned trial lawyers providing commentary, not Nancy Grace going ballistic. Unfortunately, Ford and Coke don't want to advertise with that content as its base.

To your second question, the answer is yes, of course that is possible. Unfortunately, that is too broad a question for the case at hand and is more applicable to basic prejudices in law enforcement, but if you are 'just sayin' it, the answer is of course, nothing would prevent them from acting with prejudice.
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#361
Posted: 3/29/2012 2:20:44 PM
scalabrine, if you have never watched Hardcore Pawn, I suggest not ever watching it, even out of curiosity. There are some really oddball white people who come into the shop, but the Blacks that come in there are over the top. I like to think that it is just staged and they are just actors, but I know that I am probably wrong. It's shows like Hardcore pawn that really give Black people a bad image.
quote
timbaland99 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
timbaland99
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 928
Location: Ontario
#362
Posted: 4/4/2012 4:24:39 AM
saclabrine, why do you not see many affluent black neighborhoods and more white ghettos? why are there more blacks incarerated and convicted of crimes then whites? if a certain race is more likely to commit a crime, then why should police departments disregard that information? I'm not saying its right to profile certain races, I just want to know what you think the reasons are? also, why is your profile picture of a white basketball player when the majority of players in the nba are black and you tend to make people aware of crimes against blacks? somewhat ironic. 
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16192
Location: United States
#363
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:41:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by timbaland99:

saclabrine, why do you not see many affluent black neighborhoods and more white ghettos? why are there more blacks incarerated and convicted of crimes then whites? if a certain race is more likely to commit a crime, then why should police departments disregard that information? I'm not saying its right to profile certain races, I just want to know what you think the reasons are? also, why is your profile picture of a white basketball player when the majority of players in the nba are black and you tend to make people aware of crimes against blacks? somewhat ironic. 

For your questions about why more blacks are incarcerated than whites, I have answered that in post #3 in this thread .

Please keep in mind that non-violent drug possession/use/distribution is the NUMBER ONE reason that blacks are arrested and incarcerated in such unfathomably high numbers despite the fact whites possess/use/distribute at very same if not, for all intents and purposes, equal rates (and at those 'problem teen ages', at even higher rates!). This hasn't even fully factored in the prescription drug boom that is rampant in many white communities in recent years.

Now who is disregarding information here? You're right. The police ARE disregarding information...in their profiling and terrorizing of black communities while ignoring whites for the leading 'crime' that leads to jail time.

Surprising huh? Not really....Not at all...

You're last question? It is ironic but wasn't intentional. Despite that, it serves a good purpose.


quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#364
Posted: 4/6/2012 12:48:46 AM
There are more Blacks incarcerated than Whites because Blacks live on excuses and ignorance.
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16192
Location: United States
#365
Posted: 4/6/2012 1:03:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:

There are more Blacks incarcerated than Whites because Blacks live on excuses and ignorance.

Really?

So in the face of empirical evidence that screams of racial profiling and discrimination against blacks in the 'drug war', your rebuttal is that it's because of Blacks living on 'excuses and ignorance.'

I'm serious when I say this. Keep your arguments within the digital confines of the internet. You would not only get laughed out of a public forum, but you would be escorted out!
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#366
Posted: 4/6/2012 6:20:06 PM
scalabrine, you remember when you made this thread because you didn't know that Zimmerman was Hispanic? That was pretty funny.
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#367
Posted: 8/18/2012 2:18:49 AM
Scalabrine, are you still claiming that this ignorant thread would have been made had you know that Zimmerman was of a mixed heritage?
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#368
Posted: 8/18/2012 2:22:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


 But as we've seen a million times before, if it's a black man with a record, it is, within moments, the VERY FIRST information released to the press or said at a podium, in many cases when cops themselves gun down blacks and hispanics (to perpetuate the good-for-nothing 'thug' imagery, one that clearly doesn't persist for whites as seen here).




scalabrine, This was my favorite part of your entire opening monologue. Can you say foot in mouth?
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16192
Location: United States
#369
Posted: 8/18/2012 3:55:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:



scalabrine, This was my favorite part of your entire opening monologue. Can you say foot in mouth?

How exactly did I put my foot in my mouth? Cops regularly gun down Hispanics all time time....

You needn't look further than Anaheim for proof of that...

And if you are saying it because George Zimmerman is half-Peruvian, I'm STILL waiting for you to post the link that refutes the OP and that Z was White at the time it was made instead of continuing with the "I crushed you" garbage that no one cares to hear but you keep spouting. 

In essence, put your money where your mouth is...
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10902
Location: Indiana
#370
Posted: 8/18/2012 10:09:40 AM
Scalabrine, he doesn't have to post or prove anything. You got absolutely pummeled in the first page of this thread, deal with it and quit making excuses. I don't think that I have ever seen another member get beat down like that ever. It was pure gold and as someone else in this thread said, this should be in the archives.
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10902
Location: Indiana
#371
Posted: 8/18/2012 10:24:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


How exactly did I put my foot in my mouth? Cops regularly gun down Hispanics all time time....



Scally, you put your foot in your mouth because not even 30 minutes after you made this thread(which was solely based around a white man getting away with murder) you were informed that George Zimmerman was Hispanic and you even used the term "Hispanic" in your OP claiming how they are also abused. So in reality, none of what you posted really makes any sense.
quote
mainmanmainman2 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mainmanmainman2
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4309
Location: Antarctica
#372
Posted: 8/18/2012 11:26:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

I find it difficult to believe that people are reaching any conclusions period about this. There is not enough facts or information out to make a reasonable conclusion about what occurred. But the fact remains this -- if Mr. Zimmerman doesn't get out of his car when he was "stalking" or following this young man, then there is no subsequent altercation and shooting. Let the police do their job and mind your own f****** business.

x2
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16192
Location: United States
#373
Posted: 8/18/2012 11:33:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:



Scally, you put your foot in your mouth because not even 30 minutes after you made this thread(which was solely based around a white man getting away with murder) you were informed that George Zimmerman was Hispanic and you even used the term "Hispanic" in your OP claiming how they are also abused. So in reality, none of what you posted really makes any sense.


RIght, like Crod, just disregard the rest of OP, and the title, which talks about how the cops 'are handling the case.' 

No if you actually recognized that, it would defeat your point.

And again, when he made his post, the world knew George Zimmerman as white because his race was documented was in the police report that he was white. That is why major news outlets quoted his race as white. Crod had no factual evidence, other than his observation of a darker skin hue, that Z was Hispanic, and he failed to post the evidence, making his statement wholly unsupported. That is why he waited 2 hours from his Hispanic statement to post the article, that came out on theweb after his post, that talked about Z's multiracial family and that was the 1st and only instance on the entire web that affirmed he had a Peruvian mother. That is why he was lucky. He was a typical white guy who probably thought, "Hey that guy is a little to dark for my taste! I bet he isn't 100% white like me, absolving me, the police and the entire white race from anything that has to do with the shooting of this Black good-for-nothing!" The Orlando Sentinel fortunately posted their story to save his behind.

You can choose to believe that or move on but sitting here saying I put my foot in my mouth is as laughable as saying you are not a bigot which several quotes of yours in the past clearly reveal...
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16192
Location: United States
#374
Posted: 8/18/2012 11:49:57 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mainmanmainman2:


x2

Post #355, #356, #357, and #358 sent that post you quoted straight to the flaming dumpster...

You may wanna try actually reading the thread next time.
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10902
Location: Indiana
#375
Posted: 8/18/2012 12:07:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


Post #355, #356, #357, and #358 sent that post you quoted straight to the flaming dumpster...

You may wanna try actually reading the thread next time.


Anyone of sane mind who reads through this thread can easily see what your intentions were and also see what an uninformed idiot that you are.

Scalarbrine.

Completely owned by some noob poster.
quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 15 of 21 «  13 14 15 16 17   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.