SimonSez COLLECT AGAIN this SAT. LEANS

Forum: College Football Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Football] Topic: SimonSez COLLECT AGAIN this SAT. LEANS
Whodeysb09 PM Whodeysb09
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 14369
Ohio
 
Whodeysb09
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2009 7:41:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SimonSezSo:

Whodey...I know, I know...you have that heart bet thing going with the Irish...I agree the talent should cover the number, but I throw in the bumbling Charlie factor...and I think Navy can run enough clock to keep it in single digits.  "SHOULD KILL' and actually "KILLING" 2 different things and I'm not putting my $$ on Charlie.  This early lean is NOT gonna be an actual play, I'm off this one completely so hope you get your cover...

6 will be enough with Stanford!!!  GL



You think Navy is going to keep Notre Dame in single digits?

That line is not the case this week...

I'm looking at 7 with Stanford right now...personally I don't think 6 is enough.  It very well could be...I'm going to see if I can get 8.5 or 9 closer to game time before thinking about a play here.
SimonSezSo PM SimonSezSo
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4204
 
SimonSezSo
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2009 7:49:15 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Whodeysb09:



You think Navy is going to keep Notre Dame in single digits?

That line is not the case this week...

I'm looking at 7 with Stanford right now...personally I don't think 6 is enough.  It very well could be...I'm going to see if I can get 8.5 or 9 closer to game time before thinking about a play here.

Not at all, but I surely don't think ND will keep Navy in single digits either, they're gonna score a few points!!  I think Navy keeps the spread within single digits though...you follow and know that ND team a lot better than I do and I may be way off...I just don't think enough of C.W. to lay 11 pts with him..

6 is enough, mark my words!!

Whodeysb09 PM Whodeysb09
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 14369
Ohio
 
Whodeysb09
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2009 8:01:38 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SimonSezSo:

Not at all, but I surely don't think ND will keep Navy in single digits either, they're gonna score a few points!!  I think Navy keeps the spread within single digits though...you follow and know that ND team a lot better than I do and I may be way off...I just don't think enough of C.W. to lay 11 pts with him..

6 is enough, mark my words!!



My line is at 7..

Thats all I'm saying.  Probably still won't play it. 

Have you happened to read through my Notre Dame Navy thread...
SimonSezSo PM SimonSezSo
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4204
 
SimonSezSo
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2009 8:18:29 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Whodeysb09:



My line is at 7..

Thats all I'm saying.  Probably still won't play it. 

Have you happened to read through my Notre Dame Navy thread...

WHODEY--I tried to start it a few times, then got distracted and I'll try and get thru it today.  Everytime I start reading that WinOnefortheGipper stuff, I end up flashing back to RUDY and I just get so darn teary-eyed I can't get thru it...but I will get to it today..PROMISE!!  I will admit going to a few of Lou Holtz' fundraiser banquets he has evry year in ELO...

6 IS ENOUGH!!!

Whodeysb09 PM Whodeysb09
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 14369
Ohio
 
Whodeysb09
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2009 8:34:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SimonSezSo:

WHODEY--I tried to start it a few times, then got distracted and I'll try and get thru it today.  Everytime I start reading that WinOnefortheGipper stuff, I end up flashing back to RUDY and I just get so darn teary-eyed I can't get thru it...but I will get to it today..PROMISE!!  I will admit going to a few of Lou Holtz' fundraiser banquets he has evry year in ELO...

6 IS ENOUGH!!!



Lou Holtz is one of the greatest motivational speakers...I don't know what it is about that little garbage that just gets me jacked up.  He's just got a lot of fire I guess, and a natural ability to get people going...

I have nothing about winning anything for the gipper...


PocketJacks PM PocketJacks
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 14316
Michigan
 
PocketJacks
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2009 8:37:14 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by SimonSezSo:

POCKETJACKS..WTF does it matter??

 

Just curious is all.

 

 

 

As you were.

bogeywins PM bogeywins
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 77
Connecticut
 
bogeywins
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2009 9:22:45 AM
Any one jumping on tonights games??
MEaazy PM MEaazy
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4870
United States
 
MEaazy
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2009 9:49:37 AM
SimonSezSo PM SimonSezSo
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4204
 
SimonSezSo
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2009 10:47:53 AM

WHODEY...Admittedly not an Irish fan, don't hold that against me, but Lou is indeed a classy guy.  Of course, I have low class standards, LOL..

BOGEY..i'll have an opinion on only one of tonight's game later, waiting for some stuff..

SimonSezSo PM SimonSezSo
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4204
 
SimonSezSo
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2009 2:17:54 PM
ADDING and in on FLA ST +8.5
mackee PM mackee
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 275
Virginia
 
mackee
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2009 2:22:29 PM
SimonS...any lean for tonight?
SimonSezSo PM SimonSezSo
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4204
 
SimonSezSo
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2009 2:43:48 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mackee:

SimonS...any lean for tonight?

MACK--just posted tonight's opinions on new thread..GL pal

Forum: College Football Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.