Messages

Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: NBA Monday > Insights thread
Scarbrojoe
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Scarbrojoe
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 676
Location: Ontario
#26
Posted: 3/5/2012 3:07:39 PM
Philly 7-3 last 10 vs bucks.
Avg score in those 10 meetings 182.6 ppg.
13% on bucks
Philly owns bucks at home, I think they have won 5 of last 6 in milwaukee.....(memory failing, too much doobies
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Scarbrojoe
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Scarbrojoe
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 676
Location: Ontario
#27
Posted: 3/5/2012 3:08:08 PM
I like the under 190 more than a side tonight.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
NoFumbles send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
NoFumbles
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2659
Location: Florida
#28
Posted: 3/5/2012 3:12:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Lefty1981:

The guy can say he's 100-20 and you would believe him? He's been on the losing end lately

Both statements are very true.

1. It's easy to post some picks without record and suddenly have a 100-50 record. The problem is that Covers only shows a couple of your last threads, so it's almost impossible to see the true record. Everyone should verify a capper if his record is legit.

2. This is true also. I'm having a hard time these last 2-3 days, with a 1-4-1 record last 6 plays so I guess I am clueless what's going on. Barely managing to keep it near 60% so far, with a 46-31 record this season. 

121-70 since registered on Covers (but then again, it's almost impossible for anyone to try and verify this records).

Best of luck! 
quote
Scarbrojoe
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Scarbrojoe
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 676
Location: Ontario
#29
Posted: 3/5/2012 3:20:30 PM
That's why I think having one thread to show all the plays for one season is the best option to show a verified and accurate record of how you wagering history has gone.

There are solid cappers here, but many skew their w/l record to try and get followers.
Keep it simple is my philosophy.

Fumbles....that's a mighty solid record. Keep it up!
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
BOUNTYHOUNTER send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BOUNTYHOUNTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 7005
Location: California
#30
Posted: 3/5/2012 4:02:21 PM
I CAN SAY FUMBLES IS LEGIT, GREAT BASKETBALL IQ AND IS A A 60% CAPPER AS OF NOW...BUT I DONT SEE THAT GOING DOWN MUCH WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT HE HAS....BEEN ON HERE A LONG TIME, AND HE FOR SURE IS ONE OF THE BEST...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
quote
mmeiselman731 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
mmeiselman731
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 128
Location:
#31
Posted: 3/5/2012 4:27:08 PM
Bucks +2 favorite pick of the night
quote
NoFumbles send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
NoFumbles
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2659
Location: Florida
#32
Posted: 3/5/2012 4:29:19 PM
@bountyhunter: I appreciate the kind words.

@mmeiselman: Love it. Public ALL OVER the 76ers and the line is still at -2. 
quote
tinoker55 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
tinoker55
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18735
Location: Jamaica
#33
Posted: 3/5/2012 4:32:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NoFumbles:

Both are good picks in my opinion. I'm not going to post any record from on now. Of course, if someone ever asks me my record, I obviously know how I am doing. But I don't want to involve in the same way I did before the all-star break. 
Why all of a sudden you dont want to post picks or show your'e record???I dont get it..Or did I miss something over the weekend??
quote
tinoker55 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
tinoker55
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18735
Location: Jamaica
#34
Posted: 3/5/2012 4:34:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NoFumbles:


Both statements are very true.

1. It's easy to post some picks without record and suddenly have a 100-50 record. The problem is that Covers only shows a couple of your last threads, so it's almost impossible to see the true record. Everyone should verify a capper if his record is legit.

2. This is true also. I'm having a hard time these last 2-3 days, with a 1-4-1 record last 6 plays so I guess I am clueless what's going on. Barely managing to keep it near 60% so far, with a 46-31 record this season. 

121-70 since registered on Covers (but then again, it's almost impossible for anyone to try and verify this records).

Best of luck! 
Not true on both accounts>> You can view ANYONES Threads from as far as a year back...
quote
NoFumbles send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
NoFumbles
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2659
Location: Florida
#35
Posted: 3/5/2012 4:40:04 PM
@tinoker: Oh, didn't knew that one. When I'm looking at my last threads, I see only two pages of them. So I guess anyone can check my record or anyone's record.  Because I want to turn this into a fun activity, don't want to get involved as before. I am on a pretty bad 1-4-1 losing streak and I know some fellas lost their $ following my POS picks. I just don't want to get bashed or anything, because I like it here on Covers. No bashing so far from anyone, which I am grateful, but I hate knowing that folks lose money from what I pick. 

quote
NoFumbles send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
NoFumbles
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2659
Location: Florida
#36
Posted: 3/5/2012 4:40:57 PM
C'mon now, this thread isn't about me, let's share info here, stats, trends, everything that can help us to win. It's hard to go trough ALL the threads in order to find good info, maybe we can put it all here. 

quote
akwon3 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
akwon3
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 3738
Location: District of
              Columbia
#37
Posted: 3/5/2012 4:46:01 PM
http://QuotedBytes.com
quote
tinoker55 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
tinoker55
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18735
Location: Jamaica
#38
Posted: 3/5/2012 4:48:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NoFumbles:

@tinoker: Oh, didn't knew that one. When I'm looking at my last threads, I see only two pages of them. So I guess anyone can check my record or anyone's record.  Because I want to turn this into a fun activity, don't want to get involved as before. I am on a pretty bad 1-4-1 losing streak and I know some fellas lost their $ following my POS picks. I just don't want to get bashed or anything, because I like it here on Covers. No bashing so far from anyone, which I am grateful, but I hate knowing that folks lose money from what I pick. 

I just think your'e a good capper, i took the weekend off and now your'e not posting?? im just curious why?? If its because you feel guilty that you lose?? Your'e not responsible for anyone hitting that sumbit button, remember that...The bashing will come eventually whether your'e losing or winning, its just part of life on covers..GL..
quote
BOUNTYHOUNTER send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BOUNTYHOUNTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 7005
Location: California
#39
Posted: 3/5/2012 5:09:43 PM
MY PICK...GS...MORE OF A FADE VS WASH, WASH IS JUST 15-42 ATS AFTER A STRIGHT UP VICTORY....GS SHOULD WIN TONIGHT WITH OR WITH OUT STEPH
quote
NoFumbles send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
NoFumbles
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2659
Location: Florida
#40
Posted: 3/5/2012 5:18:15 PM
I like Warriors here but I like more the over even with Curry out. No defense whatsoever for this two teams.
quote
ebrandenb send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ebrandenb
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 59
Location: Maryland
#41
Posted: 3/5/2012 6:11:16 PM
Your record doesn't matter. If people have been following you and your picks, they know how you're doing almost as well as you do when your thoughts/insights/decisions are posted in a public forum like this. I don't post plays on here as I'm not good enough on my own, but with cappers like you, CMM, Dimes, and Orangemen44 (dude is hands down the best CBB capper on this site IMO, but I play more CBB than NBA) posting your insight/picks on a daily basis, it helps everyone be winners in the long run, which is what sports betting is all about. Hope you keep posting regardless if you're running good or bad, all these guys that have posted in here know you're legit. Much respect and keep up the good work 
quote
LetEMride send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LetEMride
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3556
Location: California
#42
Posted: 3/5/2012 6:19:26 PM
NF,

I think you have a winner here bc when I looked at this game my first instinct was OVER and I have been off as of late. 

Do not mind the punks on this forum. Keep grinding buddy
quote
carlitosway23 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
carlitosway23
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 12
Location:
#43
Posted: 3/5/2012 6:20:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NoFumbles:

@bountyhunter: I appreciate the kind words.

@mmeiselman: Love it. Public ALL OVER the 76ers and the line is still at -2. 
WOW VERY GOOD POINT WHY IS THAT?
quote
carlitosway23 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
carlitosway23
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 12
Location:
#44
Posted: 3/5/2012 6:21:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BOUNTYHOUNTER:

MY PICK...GS...MORE OF A FADE VS WASH, WASH IS JUST 15-42 ATS AFTER A STRIGHT UP VICTORY....GS SHOULD WIN TONIGHT WITH OR WITH OUT STEPH
...OVER IS THE WAY TO GO
quote
twodigitz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
twodigitz
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1100
Location:
#45
Posted: 3/5/2012 6:51:45 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by NoFumbles:

Adding Timberwolves -3 here. Wolves own the Clippers + LAC will play the 4th game in 5 nights, all on the road + OT last night.

 

Your reasoning is spot on and USUALLY I would take all those factors for this game into consideration when making a play like this but there is one HUGE factor here that I just CAN NOT dismiss.

The fact that CP3 ALWAYS asks if there is an active losing record going on with the team he will be playing and I'm sure minny has had the clips number for a while now but this time its MORE PERSONAL as minny has beaten this team TWICE now THIS season and ANY coach will tell you at ANY level, beating the same team 3 times in a regular season is VERY VERY difficult to do.

I do believe the clips have marked this day on their calender for a while now and they will love to shut up the minny crowd today.

I believe the motivation here alone will get them over the "tired" legs that they may have lingering from the games they have played starting this month.

I will also have to say it would be a GREAT let down spot for the clips in their next game if they in fact win this one here in minny.

This is my 2 cents and I will be playing clips +3 and ml BOL today!!

quote
NoFumbles send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
NoFumbles
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2659
Location: Florida
#46
Posted: 3/5/2012 6:59:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by twodigitz:

The fact that CP3 ALWAYS asks if there is an active losing record going on with the team he will be playing and I'm sure minny has had the clips number for a while now but this time its MORE PERSONAL as minny has beaten this team TWICE now THIS season and ANY coach will tell you at ANY level, beating the same team 3 times in a regular season is VERY VERY difficult to do.


Yep, I am aware of this and I wrote it several times when I bet on the Clippers this season, mainly @ Orlando when I had Clippers -1. However, I think Minny at home has a nice advantage and Clippers without Billups are slightly above average. We will see though, it's not up to us who covers. BOL! 
quote
twodigitz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
twodigitz
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1100
Location:
#47
Posted: 3/5/2012 7:09:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NoFumbles:


Yep, I am aware of this and I wrote it several times when I bet on the Clippers this season, mainly @ Orlando when I had Clippers -1. However, I think Minny at home has a nice advantage and Clippers without Billups are slightly above average. We will see though, it's not up to us who covers. BOL! 

 

Agree, same game, two points of views, SOMEONES gotta be right or maybe vegas will be right and the wolves win by 3?? lol

Either way only time will tell GL!!

quote
HeatEsFuego send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HeatEsFuego
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 274
Location: Florida
#48
Posted: 3/5/2012 7:18:40 PM
Pekovic late scratch for Minny, probably not gonna play that game now as I was leaning Wolves.

Best of Luck to any who locked in
quote
BOUNTYHOUNTER send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BOUNTYHOUNTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 7005
Location: California
#49
Posted: 3/5/2012 7:43:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by carlitosway23:

...OVER IS THE WAY TO GO

LOOKS LIKE OVER/GS WERE THE WAY TO GO
quote
Forum Index : NBA Betting : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.