Messages

Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Petrino’s female passenger has engagement website hacked
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 24178
Location: United States
#1
Posted: 4/13/2012 5:07:27 AM
http://www.thevictoryformation.com/2012/04/05/bobby-petrinos-female-passenger-has-wedding-site-hijacked/

Funny idea...  One news report said the site was "hacked" by "trolls"... But I think that what happened was that the engagement website was designed for people to make posts on it  congratulating them and some internet funny guys made their mark...

"I'm here from the gangbang"

ey yo bobby, i already hit that... from: Darren Mcfadden

I knew when you started jacking him off going down the highway the day was going to end badly for us... from : Pertinos Harley


But I think that hawk and others on this  could have come up with better material...
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7898
Location: Texas
#2
Posted: 4/13/2012 5:57:56 AM


The chick should become a teacher. She has that I like to darn students and staff in my classroom look.
quote
Hirschfelder send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Hirschfelder
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 2490
Location:
#3
Posted: 4/13/2012 6:23:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:

http://www.thevictoryformation.com/2012/04/05/bobby-petrinos-female-passenger-has-wedding-site-hijacked/

Funny idea...  One news report said the site was "hacked" by "trolls"... But I think that what happened was that the engagement website was designed for people to make posts on it  congratulating them and some internet funny guys made their mark...

"I'm here from the gangbang"

ey yo bobby, i already hit that... from: Darren Mcfadden

I knew when you started jacking him off going down the highway the day was going to end badly for us... from : Pertinos Harley


But I think that hawk and others on this  could have come up with better material...


welcome to 5 days ago
quote
HockeyTeeth
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
HockeyTeeth
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1713
Location: Nova Scotia
#4
Posted: 4/13/2012 12:15:12 PM
I think the correct term is "Female Woman" passenger. 
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 24178
Location: United States
#5
Posted: 4/13/2012 3:33:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hirschfelder:



welcome to 5 days ago



I know the story is old... but I heard about on my local sports radio yesterday for the first time...  I also did not see any threads about it...


The trolls/internet comedians tho have nothing on the ones here
quote
rufus1966 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
rufus1966
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1492
Location: Ohio
#6
Posted: 4/13/2012 3:36:39 PM
You would think if petrino was going to put his job on the line,that he would get a better lookin piece of tail than that.
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 24178
Location: United States
#7
Posted: 4/14/2012 3:41:39 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:



The chick should become a teacher. She has that I like to darn students and staff in my classroom look.


In some ways that might be what her degree was in.... her fiance was the swimming coach at the university...  so it might be logical to think that she has blurred boundaries between students and teachers/staff
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 24178
Location: United States
#8
Posted: 4/14/2012 3:51:55 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rufus1966:

You would think if petrino was going to put his job on the line,that he would get a better lookin piece of tail than that.


Im waiting for the sexting pics or vids that were a part of their correspondence...

But I think the reason why he did it is because he did not think he was putting his job on the line... until he crashed his motorcycle and totally implicated himself, everyone looked a blind eye at this so there is no reason for him to think that it would be a problem...

I am sure this was the first time petrino has done this type of thing

After you get away with one then you are destine to continue the pattern until you crash... but in this case thats what happened... literally...
quote
Jelax
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Jelax
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2374
Location: United States
#9
Posted: 4/14/2012 2:34:59 PM
quote
Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.