Rick Santorum's Chances

Forum: General Discussion Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Rick Santorum's Chances
ClubDirt PM ClubDirt
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 23646
United States
 
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/27/2012 9:27:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:

Well I guess the 'blah' comment (he really said 'blacks' and then lied that he didn't) doesn't matter to the 95% of white caucus voters in the early state primaries. What a surprise!

I said it earlier and I say it again because now the final nail in the coffin of the Santorum campaign has been struck after his comments over the weekend...

See ya Rick! Don't let the door hit ya in the behind!





the guy is a complete fuckin nutjob.  hates gays, hates women, hates black people.  as i said before, the rel;igious right may never find a better candidate to support.

anyone want to venture a guess as to what this quack is talking about here?

“There are people who were happy and lived the happy lifestyle and aren’t anymore. I don’t know if that’s the similar situation or that’s the case for anyone that’s black. It’s a behavioral issue as opposed to a color of the skin issue, and that’s the diff for serving in the military.”
scalabrine PM scalabrine
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 20825
United States
 
scalabrine
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/27/2012 9:36:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ClubDirt:





anyone want to venture a guess as to what this quack is talking about here?

“There are people who were happy and lived the happy lifestyle and aren’t anymore. I don’t know if that’s the similar situation or that’s the case for anyone that’s black. It’s a behavioral issue as opposed to a color of the skin issue, and that’s the diff for serving in the military.”
Coloneljim PM Coloneljim
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13312
 
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/14/2012 5:45:27 AM

Santorum still won't go away. Romney can't seal the deal. Having trouble relating to the average American Joe.

HutchEmAll PM HutchEmAll
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 38669
Minnesota
 
HutchEmAll
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/15/2012 1:22:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Coloneljim:

Santorum still won't go away. Romney can't seal the deal. Having trouble relating to the average American Joe.


It's just a way of telling the leadership that they don't like any of the candidates that much.  When push comes to shove, Romney wins it.  Santorum would get jacked by about 20% - 25% if he wins the nomination.  Romney might at least have a fighting chance.  
DickyR PM DickyR
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3108
 
DickyR
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 1:29:43 AM
darn this fool. He wants to take away my porn.
Go fix the welfare or drug problems in this country.
Illegal friggin aliens.
Go darn yourself Rick Bible motherfucking toting Santorum.
Parlayed PM Parlayed
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 95
Michigan
 
Parlayed
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 1:48:15 PM
I'll take your action. Give ya' Rick at +280.
Coloneljim PM Coloneljim
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13312
 
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 4:30:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DickyR:

darn this fool. He wants to take away my porn.
Go fix the welfare or drug problems in this country.
Illegal friggin aliens.
Go darn yourself Rick Bible motherfucking toting Santorum.

Come on Dicky, no ones going to mess with your porn. What the hell do you think he is going to watch during his down time as president? Surely not Fox News. You know what happened when the dean tried to shut down the delta house in the movie Animal House. There's things in this world you just don't f**k with.

And porn is at the top of the list.

HutchEmAll PM HutchEmAll
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 38669
Minnesota
 
HutchEmAll
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 4:49:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Parlayed:

I'll take your action. Give ya' Rick at +280.

How generous you are.  
Forum: General Discussion Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.