Messages

Forum Index : Las Vegas : Messages
Author: [Las Vegas] Topic: What pool parties are the best?
houguy28 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
houguy28
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1963
Location: United States
#1
Posted: 6/7/2010 9:21:57 PM
Going to Vegas this weekend to catch some World Cup action and would really like to know where are the best pool parties.  I'm already going to rehab sunday but want to know about fri. and sat.
quote
nc1capper send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nc1capper
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 16105
Location: North Carolina
#2
Posted: 6/7/2010 11:35:50 PM
encore looks like the new hot spot from all reports,,pack a big billfold or head somewhere else as prices are over the top  
quote
1pk-only send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
1pk-only
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 254
Location: Ontario
#3
Posted: 6/8/2010 10:00:42 AM
the wynn........................
quote
broncofn send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
broncofn
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1537
Location: Virginia
#4
Posted: 6/8/2010 5:18:07 PM
since you are going to rehab on sunday, i would say bare on fri or sat.  if you were up in the air on sunday i would say wet republic for sunday also.
quote
broncofn send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
broncofn
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1537
Location: Virginia
#5
Posted: 6/8/2010 5:18:45 PM
btw, bare is at the mirage and wet republic is at the mgm grand
quote
houguy28 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
houguy28
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 1963
Location: United States
#6
Posted: 6/8/2010 10:01:19 PM
Yea...i hear bare is topless !  Thanks for the ideas guys.
quote
JW1LS send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
JW1LS
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4672
Location: California
#7
Posted: 6/9/2010 1:36:45 AM
i heard ditch fridays is good at palms
quote
VegasMaxx send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
VegasMaxx
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 10098
Location:
#8
Posted: 6/9/2010 3:31:58 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JW1LS:

i heard ditch fridays is good at palms
quote
Whalewatcher send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
Whalewatcher
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4424
Location:
#9
Posted: 6/12/2010 10:13:48 PM
TAO pool is dope!-Venetian
quote
JEFFMARKETCAP send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFMARKETCAP
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 52526
Location: Illinois
#10
Posted: 6/13/2010 10:29:13 PM
How much does it cost to get into the pool parties and do you have to wait long to get in?
quote
sharpstick send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
sharpstick
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8179
Location: Nevada
#11
Posted: 6/17/2010 2:40:00 AM
Rehab at the Hard Rock.

/end thread!
quote
VegasMaxx send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
VegasMaxx
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 10098
Location:
#12
Posted: 6/17/2010 6:05:59 AM

mirage

wynn

tao

mandalay

rio

All topless

quote
Kelly_Slater send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Westgate Las Vegas Superbook |
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7621
Location: Jamaica
#13
Posted: 6/18/2010 3:50:59 PM

Motel 6 on Industrial rd

The pool is cold and full of trash, piss, and needles.

There are overweight woman lounging who smoke crack poolside!

You can also make open "tranactions" without worrying about security.

See you there!

Here are some other excellent reviews

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=motel%206%20downtown%20vegas&rlz=1W1GGLL_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

 

quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 38598
Location: Missouri
#14
Posted: 6/29/2010 10:57:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:

Motel 6 on Industrial rd

The pool is cold and full of trash, piss, and needles.

There are overweight woman lounging who smoke crack poolside!

You can also make open "tranactions" without worrying about security.

See you there!

Here are some other excellent reviews

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=motel%206%20downtown%20vegas&rlz=1W1GGLL_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

 

Yes, its true. Kelly Slaters mom and sisters are there daily. Enjoy!!

quote
Kelly_Slater send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Westgate Las Vegas Superbook |
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7621
Location: Jamaica
#15
Posted: 6/29/2010 11:24:29 PM

Train I dont think Ive ever even spoken directly to you, unless you bashed me for no reason.

I can give it and take it with the best of them - but when you bring nothing to the table every time -- other than insults it just makes YOU look pathetic.

I was having some fun with humor and NOT hurting anyone.

There are some really bad hotels in Vegas, and I was making light of that.

Im confused as to why you feel the need to insult my Mom and Sister?

There is nothing more below the belt,  juvenille,  and lame than insulting someones Mom or family. Your avatar goes hand in hand with your high school mantality. You must not get a stitch of box.

I dont say anything to you or acknowledge your worthless posts, and you still somehow slither / troll around and be a person. 

Also, I dont have a sister jagoff.

 Grow up

quote
grnlntrn4life send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
grnlntrn4life
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1616
Location: Alaska
#16
Posted: 6/30/2010 12:52:59 AM
wow slater, seems like he was just making a little joke.... get a sense of humor man..
quote
Kelly_Slater send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Westgate Las Vegas Superbook |
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7621
Location: Jamaica
#17
Posted: 6/30/2010 3:42:03 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by grnlntrn4life:

wow slater, seems like he was just making a little joke.... get a sense of humor man..

You obviously didnt read the entire post. smh

quote
BigBaby11 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BigBaby11
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3350
Location: Canada
#18
Posted: 6/30/2010 6:36:52 PM
How much $$ will I have to bribe the bouncer to get into Rehab this weekend? (July 4th long weekend)
quote
Kelly_Slater send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Westgate Las Vegas Superbook |
Kelly_Slater
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 7621
Location: Jamaica
#19
Posted: 7/1/2010 12:14:38 AM

The line is going to be hours long.

Its going to go way past Hart & Huntington and its unlikely youre gonna get them to let you n for anything less than 700 Bucks if at all. Sometimes the $5,000 Cabanas dont even walk to the front. of the line.

 Im sure theres exceptions but keep in mind cash is abundant and everyone is spending cheese.

Thousands and thousands of dollars everywhere.

People line up like nerds for Star War releases to get in first and its 25 bucks for each jug/vodka drink - it has around 5 shots.

This summer if you are a dude they want a $100.00 to get in after the 2 1/2 hour wait.

Sometimes even the $5,000 Cabanas dont guarantee front of the line access

Anyway hot chicks wait for hours also.

Girls only have to pay $20 Bucks though.

Last year was everyone was having fun.

 Im not in the same shape as I was last summer. A little advice is go yoked or dont go. Beefcake!!! 

Women like a man thats in shape / tone - if you want to spit game to some of the finest women anywhere on a Sunday afternoon then you got to sacrifice -someting I have definately NOT been doing lately.

Anyway bottom line its a friggin blast and wonderful time/ have fun man. There will be alot of celebrities as its a Holiday weekend.

By 4:00PM you will be done

I recommend Wet Republic overall for my tastes and encourage you to check it out.

Kill it

quote
BigBaby11 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BigBaby11
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 3350
Location: Canada
#20
Posted: 7/1/2010 12:18:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kelly_Slater:

The line is going to be hours long.

Its going to go way past Hart & Huntington and its unlikely youre gonna get them to let you n for anything less than 700 Bucks if at all. Sometimes the $5,000 Cabanas dont even walk to the front. of the line.

 Im sure theres exceptions but keep in mind cash is abundant and everyone is spending cheese.

Thousands and thousands of dollars everywhere.

People line up like nerds for Star War releases to get in first and its 25 bucks for each jug/vodka drink - it has around 5 shots.

This summer if you are a dude they want a $100.00 to get in after the 2 1/2 hour wait.

Sometimes even the $5,000 Cabanas dont guarantee front of the line access

Anyway hot chicks wait for hours also.

Girls only have to pay $20 Bucks though.

Last year was everyone was having fun.

 Im not in the same shape as I was last summer. A little advice is go yoked or dont go. Beefcake!!! 

Women like a man thats in shape / tone - if you want to spit game to some of the finest women anywhere on a Sunday afternoon then you got to sacrifice -someting I have definately NOT been doing lately.

Anyway bottom line its a friggin blast and wonderful time/ have fun man. There will be alot of celebrities as its a Holiday weekend.

By 4:00PM you will be done

I recommend Wet Republic overall for my tastes and encourage you to check it out.

Kill it

quote
Forum Index : Las Vegas : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.