Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Football] Topic: thats wasn't a friggin INTERCEPTION !!!!!!! Bama/LSU
phark
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
phark
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 5187
Location: Pennsylvania
#26
Posted: 11/6/2011 12:08:37 AM

That was a catch at the goaline IMO. He had possession when he landed.

quote
Lvdonkey send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Orleans Hotel and Casino |
Lvdonkey
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 1633
Location: Nevada
#27
Posted: 11/6/2011 12:12:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by phark:

That was a catch at the goaline IMO. He had possession when he landed.


yes and if he had hung onto the ball through the ground, a tie possession goes to the receiver.. he let it be taken away so it was a pick, pretty clear to see.  Anyone who watched it and thinks it was anything other than a pick doesn't know the rules of the game.
quote
bpilktree send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bpilktree
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 93
Location:
#28
Posted: 11/6/2011 12:12:12 AM
As an Alabama fan I can say that he didn't catch the ball though he should have the defender  just made a great play.  Howeve to say that LSU was better makes me laugh.  They were not better though they won because of the FG kicker.  LSU did absobuletly nothing on offense the entire game and niether did Alabama really.  As soon as it went into overtime I know LSU was probally going to win becuase of the fg kicker.  Alabama offense had to score a TD if they were going to win because we all saww how the kicker is.  LSU has a very good kicker and Alabama does not.  I really hate the OT rule when teams have good defenses like this because it is basically who has the better kicker.  LSU did not drive on Alabama at all in the game and if it was the same rules as NFL Alabma wins or they are still playing.
quote
Frenchy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Frenchy
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 172
Location:
#29
Posted: 11/6/2011 12:12:29 AM
To say that wasn't an interception is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.  WOW!!!!
quote
ccbulldog send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ccbulldog
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 965
Location: Mississippi
#30
Posted: 11/6/2011 12:12:43 AM
Dude! I had money on Bama and even I could tell on the replay it was an interception. The Bama receiver was bobbling the ball on the way down and it wound up in the defenders hands. Just face it!
By the way, Saban made some dumb behind calls in that game. And that really shocked me because I thought he was the best x and 0 s coach in the Country.
quote
Ocean808 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Ocean808
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 557
Location: Hawaii
#31
Posted: 11/6/2011 12:16:15 AM
 Bama  needs a new kicker.  Enough said.
quote
dcmc34f send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
dcmc34f
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5363
Location: Georgia
#32
Posted: 11/6/2011 12:18:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BamaRollTide1:

darn them Refs that wasn't a INTERCEPTION Dumb person the player had hit the ground on his back the ball is dead

Bama first and goal you God Damn Mother guy !!!!!!!!

Why was a receiver throwing a pass in that situation in the first place? This thread was started from a Alabama fan of course. The refs made the right call. Roll Tide, whatever that means.
quote
MastaLock send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MastaLock
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1095
Location: New Jersey
#33
Posted: 11/6/2011 12:20:12 AM
He had the ball in his hands on his back.. ball should be dead at that point for that slight sec... then defender grabbed it which moved the ball.. thats a bullshit call.. and there is no point of reviews because there has been many times this year in college where the refs go and clearly look on a camera at the plays and still get it wrong its a friggin joke.. that was a catch and down by contact clear as day 
quote
Jwiseguy1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
Jwiseguy1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 45
Location: Idaho
#34
Posted: 11/6/2011 12:20:34 AM
Alabama played a great game.. LSU played a great game. When you enter in the discussion a refs decision or other... your making excuses.  I wish they both would have lost, but not real.  Hate the SEC and always will.  
quote
ccbulldog send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ccbulldog
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 965
Location: Mississippi
#35
Posted: 11/6/2011 12:24:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MastaLock:

He had the ball in his hands on his back.. ball should be dead at that point for that slight sec... then defender grabbed it which moved the ball.. thats a bullshit call.. and there is no point of reviews because there has been many times this year in college where the refs go and clearly look on a camera at the plays and still get it wrong its a friggin joke.. that was a catch and down by contact clear as day 


No, he did not have the ball laying on the ground. Go back and watch the play again in slo mo. If what you say was true, it would have been reversed. Take off those crimson covered glasses.
quote
Frenchy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Frenchy
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2000
Posts: 172
Location:
#36
Posted: 11/6/2011 12:25:18 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MastaLock:

He had the ball in his hands on his back.. ball should be dead at that point for that slight sec... then defender grabbed it which moved the ball.. thats a bullshit call.. and there is no point of reviews because there has been many times this year in college where the refs go and clearly look on a camera at the plays and still get it wrong its a friggin joke.. that was a catch and down by contact clear as day 

 

The dude never had complete control.   Goodness.  My wife,who never watches football called it an int.    Get over it.  You all sound silly

quote
Win12345 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Win12345
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 1281
Location: United States
#37
Posted: 11/6/2011 12:36:34 AM
LSU scored a TD really darn the out of bounds. So really they kicker had nothing to do with it.
quote
Ocean808 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Ocean808
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 557
Location: Hawaii
#38
Posted: 11/6/2011 12:55:57 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Win12345:

LSU scored a TD really darn the out of bounds. So really they kicker had nothing to do with it.

What are you talking about?

quote
riq send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
riq
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 781
Location: California
#39
Posted: 11/6/2011 1:00:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by theguru1:

if any honest person who is neutral on who won the game like me and says that the tight end didnt have possession and down when his back touched the ground then ur a fuckin liar cuz it was plain as day on the replay and then lsu player stripped it after he was on his back with possession. obviously the replay official wanted lsu to win. and then i am not so sure about the hold on the int runback that would have been another td. 14 pts off the board for bama that changed the whole outcome of the game on thos two plays.


yeah right, he never had full possession, you have to maintain possession all the way to the ground and apparently he didn't. only thing thats obvious here is that you have no friggin clue
quote
dont_bet send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dont_bet
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 781
Location:
#40
Posted: 11/6/2011 1:02:53 AM
an INT?  The catch was not not even clean....replay show his hand was still wobbling!  Too bad LSU stole from his hand or did he ahnd it over for the fix?  rofl
quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.