Messages

Forum Index : Las Vegas : Messages Page 5 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [Las Vegas] Topic: Cheapest Days to Visit Vegas?
bizkilla send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
bizkilla
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1413
Location:
#101
Posted: 4/11/2012 8:02:38 PM
VEGAS!!!!
 
Saturday night is generally the priciest as far as hotel stays. I would recommend either Excalibur, Bally's, Planet Hollywood, Riviera or Imperial Palace. They are on the strip and historically cheaper than the other places.

Try contacting the properties directly or use Bookit.com. I have booked my last few room stays through the site and have found some good deals. Expedia is trash these days. Priceline is also worth a peek. Remember if you dont ask for a deal, they may not give. Just see if they had something. Last time I was able to stay at PH for free! And they gave me $20 free play on top of it and a bottle of liquor from they're store.

Take advantage and sign up for players promotions. For example, last time I played at Planet Hollywood and a nights worth of gambling netted me a free brunch buffet the next day. Those types of things add up. You can avoid taxi fares by planning your routes accordingly. They have a free shuttle that meets outside of Paris that will take you to the Rio as well as other properties. Also the "duece" is a bus that travels the strip. It is extremely annoying as it stops at every stop, but you can get to old downtown for like $2.
quote
bizkilla send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
bizkilla
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1413
Location:
#102
Posted: 4/11/2012 8:59:45 PM
I read your original post and it reminded me of times when I was so value conscious going to Vegas. darn, I'm still value conscious. I'm not cheap, ill splurge for the brunch at the Sterling or for good seats at a show (I do not go to Vegas for shows, but wifey wants to so I take her out). Nothing wrong with stretching your dollar. Don't let the haters rattle you.

Not sure if you're going solo or not but I have done it and I had just as much fun as going with friends or wifey. The last night I did not have a room and my flight was not until 8:00am the next day. So I had to pull a long shift. Was pretty much even until hitting a wheel of fortune for $250. Then I played poker at the MGM late night. I played with the guy from the Sonic fast food commercials, it was funny how this stoner guy recognized him. Anyway, I hit a set of Kings.Everyone was chasing various draws and missed, I won a huge pot of $1500!! I played 2 more hands and cashed out! Its funny how poker players remember the bad beats, which I do, but this win Ill never forget.

Security is very good in Vegas, even outside the properties. Yeah sure, if you catch the eye of some drunk darn who wants to pick a fight then decisions have to be made. 

You have already checked out allvegaspoker.com which is a great site. For a good cheap tourney, try the Sahara, everyday at 11-7-11 they have a tourney for like $69 (I forget) but its a good value. As I write this, I may be wrong but I think they may have blown that place up. Regardless, I found the game at Aria fairly soft compared to Bellagio, Venetian or Ceasars. My advise is that if you see the dealers recognize players and make small talk, you may be at a rocky table with locals looking to hustle you. Same if they have players cards. I was at a table like this last time at Planet Hollywood. It felt like the scene from Rounders when their all playing at the same table at the casino. Just be aware of the players, if the table doesn't seem to be "touristy" or "fishy" get up and walk away. There are too many rooms out there so finding a good game is very simple. Also recommend the RIO. Awesome room, had a great time playing there. Even though I was down for that session, there were some entertaining players who were giving money away. I lost because of bad luck. The Seafood buffet there is a must try. Always stop there and feast, get the runs later.LMAO

Remember that at the Blackjack tables the longer you play the more you lose. That stupid game is my nemesis, yet I cant seem to stay away. Not sure I need to tell you this but do shop around for lines on sports.
quote
ad1260 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ad1260
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 7507
Location: Texas
#103
Posted: 4/11/2012 9:29:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bizkilla:

I read your original post and it reminded me of times when I was so value conscious going to Vegas. darn, I'm still value conscious. I'm not cheap, ill splurge for the brunch at the Sterling or for good seats at a show (I do not go to Vegas for shows, but wifey wants to so I take her out). Nothing wrong with stretching your dollar. Don't let the haters rattle you.

Not sure if you're going solo or not but I have done it and I had just as much fun as going with friends or wifey. The last night I did not have a room and my flight was not until 8:00am the next day. So I had to pull a long shift. Was pretty much even until hitting a wheel of fortune for $250. Then I played poker at the MGM late night. I played with the guy from the Sonic fast food commercials, it was funny how this stoner guy recognized him. Anyway, I hit a set of Kings.Everyone was chasing various draws and missed, I won a huge pot of $1500!! I played 2 more hands and cashed out! Its funny how poker players remember the bad beats, which I do, but this win Ill never forget.

Security is very good in Vegas, even outside the properties. Yeah sure, if you catch the eye of some drunk darn who wants to pick a fight then decisions have to be made. 

You have already checked out allvegaspoker.com which is a great site. For a good cheap tourney, try the Sahara, everyday at 11-7-11 they have a tourney for like $69 (I forget) but its a good value. As I write this, I may be wrong but I think they may have blown that place up. Regardless, I found the game at Aria fairly soft compared to Bellagio, Venetian or Ceasars. My advise is that if you see the dealers recognize players and make small talk, you may be at a rocky table with locals looking to hustle you. Same if they have players cards. I was at a table like this last time at Planet Hollywood. It felt like the scene from Rounders when their all playing at the same table at the casino. Just be aware of the players, if the table doesn't seem to be "touristy" or "fishy" get up and walk away. There are too many rooms out there so finding a good game is very simple. Also recommend the RIO. Awesome room, had a great time playing there. Even though I was down for that session, there were some entertaining players who were giving money away. I lost because of bad luck. The Seafood buffet there is a must try. Always stop there and feast, get the runs later.LMAO

Remember that at the Blackjack tables the longer you play the more you lose. That stupid game is my nemesis, yet I cant seem to stay away. Not sure I need to tell you this but do shop around for lines on sports.

Thanks for the write up man...I am going with my brother the nights of May 6, 7, 8, and 9...and leaving around 11:55PM on the 10th staying at Bills Gamblin' Hall (value/location). Thanks for the poker room tips. That is one thing that I have consistently heard, there are PLENTY of soft tables in Vegas so there is no sense in playing at one with a bunch of locals/sharks. 

Other than poker (which will be my priority choice of game) I will be doing some decent sports betting, especially on baseball. Thanks for your blackjack tip however, the longer at the table usually means the more you lose  So my stints on the blackjack tables will be brief indeed, hopefully I can win me some dinner money from blackjack haha.

Lmao, yeah, I think they did blow up Sahara a while back. I am a big seafood fan so if I make it out to the Rio I will definitely checkout the seafood buffet.

Any other suggestions on some tourneys that are about 100 bucks or less? 

bizkilla, thats badass about that 1500 poker pot you won, thats always a rush...by the way, where did you hit that 250 bucks on that Wheel of Fortune Machine at??? I read somewhere that the Wheel of Fortune Machines at Binions "liberally spit out money". Hahaha. PS, BY NO MEANS DO I PLAY THE SLOTS BUT AM WILLING TO MESS AROUND FOR A FEW BUCKS TO KILL SOME TIME. 

quote
HuskerDabu send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Westgate Las Vegas Superbook |
HuskerDabu
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 182
Location:
#104
Posted: 4/12/2012 7:02:19 PM

Dude-

I don't know if you can get out of that room @ Bills without a fee but i'd jump ship now!!!!!  i just did a search on the days you're going to be there and on Hotels.com you can stay @ the Golden Nugget for $35/night...that's a nice place DT!!!!  on Hotwire you can book a 5 star hotel for $81/night which in my best guess will put you in a Bellagio or Wynn type of hotel..4 star hotel on strip for $57...near strip 4 star hotel $42.

Bills is a good place to chill..kinda dirty to stay though imo b/c Vegas will give you that dirty feeling after a while so staying in a first class room is a breath of fresh air imo.  I'd dump your rooms NOW and book one of these gems that i found you online....garbage..now i've got the fever to go..although i stay comped @ LVH so the deals mean little to me...just my .02  good luck.

quote
ad1260 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ad1260
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 7507
Location: Texas
#105
Posted: 4/12/2012 7:12:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HuskerDabu:

Dude-

I don't know if you can get out of that room @ Bills without a fee but i'd jump ship now!!!!!  i just did a search on the days you're going to be there and on Hotels.com you can stay @ the Golden Nugget for $35/night...that's a nice place DT!!!!  on Hotwire you can book a 5 star hotel for $81/night which in my best guess will put you in a Bellagio or Wynn type of hotel..4 star hotel on strip for $57...near strip 4 star hotel $42.

Bills is a good place to chill..kinda dirty to stay though imo b/c Vegas will give you that dirty feeling after a while so staying in a first class room is a breath of fresh air imo.  I'd dump your rooms NOW and book one of these gems that i found you online....garbage..now i've got the fever to go..although i stay comped @ LVH so the deals mean little to me...just my .02  good luck.


I appreciate the info and the added research but it turns out I didn't have to pay a dime for airfare or my hotel. My dad hooked it up, he was able to get 2 free plane tickets based on his travel points/rewards. Also, I got the 4 nights for free at Bill's because it is a Holiday Inn property and thats where my dad always stays when we travels (mind you, he is out of town 3-4 nights on average) so he as racked up a nice number of points.

Yeah, I know what you are referring to when you say Vegas has that "dirty feel to it" after awhile...but its all good, my brother and I are just gonna "rough it" I guess lmao.

PS...my dad and mom are hooking me up because it is basically a bday present (bday March 28) and college graduation present. So I really can't complain...flying and staying in Vegas for free. I originally planned on paying for the hotel myself, well split it with my brother but they kinda surprised me on my bday so my only expenses are only gonna be gambling/dining money. 
quote
rpuck1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rpuck1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 95
Location:
#106
Posted: 4/13/2012 9:24:10 AM

dude,

 

osheas is closing.....its a great dive......go sit at a table near sidewalk and enjoy some people watching while sipping a brew.....

the only better place to see all walks of life is paris

quote
ad1260 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ad1260
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 7507
Location: Texas
#107
Posted: 4/13/2012 3:41:42 PM
Lmao....evidently we HAVE NOT BOOKED THE BILLS room yet....so now we are just looking for other possible places to stay that are a little "nicer" this is getting to be a real pain in the behind 
quote
JustChillBro send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
JustChillBro
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 12
Location: Oklahoma
#108
Posted: 4/13/2012 8:30:25 PM
LOVE Vegas. Have lost track of how many trips I've made but have enjoyed every single of them. Excalibur isn't a bad spot for your first stay. Ballys has incredible cheap rooms and even better location. The poker room is incredibly soft there as well. 

This site has loads of goods tips and hints about Vegas in general. Definitely worth reading - discusses a lil bit of everything. 

http://www.vegas.com/traveltips/tips/

I always tell people to wear comfortable shoes. You'll be doing LOADS of walking. 

Wear a watch or make note of the time on your phone. There are NO clocks or sense of time in Las Vegas. 

I've had loads of success tipping the front desk guy $20 at the hotel upon check-in. When he asks for my ID and credit card, I sandwich the $20 in the middle of the two. As I hand him my cards, I ask for a room with a strip side view or near an elevator. You get a room upgrade almost every time. 


quote
bizkilla send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
bizkilla
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1413
Location:
#109
Posted: 4/27/2012 10:14:28 PM
The tip regarding the room upgrade works almost all of the time. I usually will ask and depending on what I get determine a tip, usually $10-$50 depending on length of stay. I also would not book Bill's considering that you can get a better room for less. Bally's and Excalibur are solid choices.

My favorite Wheel of Fortune machines are the $5, 2 credit spin at the Riviera as well as any machine in Planet Hollywood. That is where I hit that $250. I hit $500 at the Riviera last time I was in Vegas. It was a great day. I took a rare nap and woke up a huge winner.  We flew in from South Florida and always like to arrive in Vegas early. Its usually 6.5 hours to get there and we take the 5am flight. Therefore we arrive in Vegas usually before 9am and have an extra full day. Anyway, I got the itch to bet the Seahawks +450 and +10.5 hosting the Saints in the 2011 playoffs. The infamous earthquake rattle following Beast mode's epic run. I put a Franklin face on each bet. We were beat so we went to our room for a darn session and a nap. Woke up $550 richer and before hitting strip hit the Wheel of Fortune on first spin, $500, split the loot with wifey so she can have some extra betting cash. I DO NOT ENDORSE SLOTS! But for some reason I love the old school wheel of fortune machines. That can always get a Jackson or Grant from me, and for my career they have been very very generous.

Someone mentioned collecting a quality $1 chip from each casino. I did that and its cool to have, I recommend doing that.

Dont be afraid to ask for comps and find out about any promotions. A few years ago I earned $3 per hour in comps from Imperial Palace. In a few hours I got a free meal. Same at Planet Hollywood.

And last but not least, take advantage of the abundance of box!!!! Very easy to get your person wet out there. Get laid homie! If you like guys, then I cant help you but I'm sure there is plenty of that too.








quote
ad1260 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ad1260
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 7507
Location: Texas
#110
Posted: 4/28/2012 12:15:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bizkilla:

The tip regarding the room upgrade works almost all of the time. I usually will ask and depending on what I get determine a tip, usually $10-$50 depending on length of stay. I also would not book Bill's considering that you can get a better room for less. Bally's and Excalibur are solid choices.

My favorite Wheel of Fortune machines are the $5, 2 credit spin at the Riviera as well as any machine in Planet Hollywood. That is where I hit that $250. I hit $500 at the Riviera last time I was in Vegas. It was a great day. I took a rare nap and woke up a huge winner.  We flew in from South Florida and always like to arrive in Vegas early. Its usually 6.5 hours to get there and we take the 5am flight. Therefore we arrive in Vegas usually before 9am and have an extra full day. Anyway, I got the itch to bet the Seahawks +450 and +10.5 hosting the Saints in the 2011 playoffs. The infamous earthquake rattle following Beast mode's epic run. I put a Franklin face on each bet. We were beat so we went to our room for a darn session and a nap. Woke up $550 richer and before hitting strip hit the Wheel of Fortune on first spin, $500, split the loot with wifey so she can have some extra betting cash. I DO NOT ENDORSE SLOTS! But for some reason I love the old school wheel of fortune machines. That can always get a Jackson or Grant from me, and for my career they have been very very generous.

Someone mentioned collecting a quality $1 chip from each casino. I did that and its cool to have, I recommend doing that.

Dont be afraid to ask for comps and find out about any promotions. A few years ago I earned $3 per hour in comps from Imperial Palace. In a few hours I got a free meal. Same at Planet Hollywood.

And last but not least, take advantage of the abundance of box!!!! Very easy to get your person wet out there. Get laid homie! If you like guys, then I cant help you but I'm sure there is plenty of that too.









thats awesome man...sounds like you had a badass trip my friend. Hahahah and no, I do NOT like guys so looking to get my person wet, while not totally a necessity, but it would be nice.

It turns out my brother and I are staying at Paris...I definitely plan on collecting a bunch of $1 chips from as many casinos as I venture into...I am not a slots guy either but I might throw a few bucks in one of the Wheel of Fortune machines 

Oh and our flight leaves at 5:20am and we should get there around 10-11 I think...leaving May 6 and can't friggin wait man 
quote
bizkilla send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
bizkilla
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1413
Location:
#111
Posted: 4/28/2012 11:04:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uxn3RoqTOQ
quote
bettor2win
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
bettor2win
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2149
Location: California
#112
Posted: 4/28/2012 2:40:44 PM

I stayed in Vegas for a week last year and got so burned out the last 3 days that on 2 of the days I woke up, ate breakfast and went straight to the Sportsbook and proceeded to drink and bet on Dog races.  Dog races? I still don't know how to bet dog races and win, but for $2 bets and races all over the country, I had a great time and drank my behind off and lost $60 over those 2 days.  Worth every penny!  GL

quote
dwarfman64 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dwarfman64
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 476
Location: Virginia
#113
Posted: 4/29/2012 9:17:28 PM
My only trip to Vegas was a while ago, a week long stay with a few of my best friends--but we stayed at the Stratosphere our first night(cheaper than the others for the date), and then Excalibur the rest of the time. Not sure if it has dropped off in quality since I was there, but I found the Excalibur the best of both worlds, being reasonably priced but definitely not a dump in the least, and pretty good location.

And you and I are a ton alike, I'm a low stakes gambler, so ignore the haters and the 'five days is far too long' nonsense and garbage like that. You can be somewhat frugal and still have a friggin blast. Honestly, my friends and I spent probably more on food and alcohol than we did on gambling. Definitely don't ignore that side of it that is beyond the tables--Vegas is an experience to be had beyond just gambling, take in the sights and take in at least one show while you're there, as at least a brief respite from gambling. I've been dying to go back, and probably will within the next 6 months or so. Saw the Amazing Jonathan while I was there, had seen him on Comedy Central before and it was a fantastic show. You'll find tons of places where you can get cheapo/half priced tickets.
quote
Crashdavis565
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Crashdavis565
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11970
Location: Colorado
#114
Posted: 4/30/2012 2:36:23 PM
Free garbage, freemont street experience, fountains at Bellagio, TI sirens how in the front, Volcano at Mirage, check out the gardens as Bellagio, the inside of Wynn is beautiful.  Walk the mall at Caesars . Go to Venetian and check out the mall, gondolas, very nice.
There is plenty to do for free. Look for the cheap eats on the billboards. Walk the strip, walk the strip, walk the strip.
Hang in a seedy sports book and play $2 Quinella for drink tickets. If you are really going broke and want to get hammered, find a $5 Pai Gow poker table. Order up some drinks, turn your cards up and let the dealer play them for you and get friggin smashed for next to nothing. Ahhh, the good old days!
quote
nc1capper send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nc1capper
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 15914
Location: North Carolina
#115
Posted: 4/30/2012 3:52:16 PM
Solo for 6 , leave tomorrow, nc1 will be everywhere, lots of time around MGM Grand for weigh-in, should be a lively crowd for that, enjoy your time, not really popular mindset but remember,  money management and discipline are of the utmost importance- gl
quote
greenr44
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
greenr44
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 9
Location:
#116
Posted: 5/2/2012 2:10:52 AM
bills has a beginner craps table right up front with people to show you what and how to bet.....very friendly and makes you feel good about learning the game...
quote
eazyone send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetDSI |
eazyone
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 595
Location:
#117
Posted: 5/10/2012 1:08:05 PM
Dont forget to hit the RIO  best buffet in VEGAS
quote
bizkilla send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
bizkilla
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1413
Location:
#118
Posted: 5/10/2012 11:15:35 PM
Dude if you still haven't booked your room at Bill's then that is a good thing. Don't do it. Book Planet Hollywood, Excalibur, Imperial Palace or Treasure Island. Same price or lower, much better room. "Heart of the strip" is an overrated phrase, makes no difference where you're at as you have access to gaming. Also, there is a special buffet deal out there giving you 24 hour access to a bunch of buffet's for like $30 or something like that. So if you time it just right, you can get a lunch buffet at 12:00, a dinner buffet at 8:00 and go back next day at 11:30 before it expires. That's a garbage ton of calories (units of energy) for a good marginal value.
quote
lmstudfosho
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
lmstudfosho
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 39
Location: Nevada
#119
Posted: 5/16/2012 5:37:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ad1260:

I am attempting to to go to Vegas in either May, June, or July for 3 or 4 nights. Can someone tell me the days/nights and month in which I would find the cheapest deal? I really appreciate it...I am scouring Expedia right now but that is getting old quick lol. Thanks fellas. 

Avoid holiday weekends. Cheapest hotel rates are Tuesday- Thursday. Call hotels to ask if they have any specials before booking online.
quote
jamesxnj send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jamesxnj
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 638
Location: Florida
#120
Posted: 5/16/2012 8:17:58 PM
AD sign up online with your Total Rewards card at Caesars and just see if you have any Vegas offers...worth a shot even if you had limited play.Then try calling them and ask for a casino rate it should be cheaper than coming in off the street..If the Rio itself (Where you want to stay) is too much- The Gold Coast right across the street is always cheap in the summer on weekdays.It's just a clean room with decent choices of food and no hassle with the Strip..This trip should be mostly business for you with the Seat and keeping focused on that...Best wishes man.
quote
ad1260 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ad1260
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 7507
Location: Texas
#121
Posted: 5/16/2012 8:41:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

AD sign up online with your Total Rewards card at Caesars and just see if you have any Vegas offers...worth a shot even if you had limited play.Then try calling them and ask for a casino rate it should be cheaper than coming in off the street..If the Rio itself (Where you want to stay) is too much- The Gold Coast right across the street is always cheap in the summer on weekdays.It's just a clean room with decent choices of food and no hassle with the Strip..This trip should be mostly business for you with the Seat and keeping focused on that...Best wishes man.

Thanks bud...I actually started a thread about this in the Las Vegas forum not too long ago (a few hours) and said that I am staying at the Gold Coast simply because of the location (not to mention the rates). I booked for 4 nights and all of them are $27.99 except for Saturday which is like $71.99. That is pretty tough to beat. Plus I read it is clean and thats all I care about, and you have backed this up for me my friend  Also, you are right, this trip is pretty much strictly business...I don't even plan on going to the strip. Thanks again man and let me know if you have any tips or advice for WSOP tourney play  OR if you will be in Vegas around July 1st let me know!
quote
KingKenny13
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Westgate Las Vegas Superbook |
KingKenny13
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5837
Location: California
#122
Posted: 5/18/2012 11:21:09 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ad1260:

I am looking to go on a relatively small budget. I want to have the biggest bankroll possible. So I am not interested in blowing a lot of cash on a nice hotel or anything like that...It seems that booking on Expedia or Priceline is a lot cheaper than just booking a flight by itself. Hell, most of the flights plus hotel on Expedia are cheaper than a plane ticket through United, US Air, Delta, etc. I hate to sound like a cheap behind but I really don't care...I am trying to stretch my buck as far as possible.  I have never been to Vegas but am Jonesin to go and don't plan on spending tons of cash when I am there but a enough to have a good time, I am definitely a small time player so I can actually stretch 200 bucks quite a ways or what not. Any help would be great. 

Never Ever go to Vegas on a relatively SMALL BUDGET!!!!!

You will be phukin miserable..... Trust me.  Save your pesos and do it right...

quote
CovasBrotha send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
CovasBrotha
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1845
Location: United States
#123
Posted: 5/23/2012 1:44:11 AM
BELLAGIO, COSMO, ARIA CHEAPEST FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT. BOL
quote
Forum Index : Las Vegas : Messages Page 5 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.