Messages

Forum Index : MLB Betting : Messages Page 4 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [MLB Betting] Topic: MLB Play of the Day for Aug 12
bestprice send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bestprice
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 190
Location:
#76
Posted: 8/12/2010 9:53:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DWest35:

NO I DID NOT SAY THAT....WHAT I DID SAY, IS THAT I TRY TO ALWAYS FIND THE BEST PLAY THAT WILL TURN A PROFIT, WEITHER SMALL OR BIG.  TRY TO LEARN TO READ, OR DID THEY EVER TEACH YOU THAT IN SCHOOL,  OOOPS SORRYY I FORGOT WHO I WAS TALKING TO....MY BAD

hey son just admit it that u lost to me then i m moving on with my life man . did ur parents teach u to admit things when it is right ? one more thing i never harrassed or say whatever to anyone in this forum man .
quote
DWest35 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DWest35
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 379
Location: Minnesota
#77
Posted: 8/12/2010 9:56:22 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bestprice:

hey son just admit it that u lost to me then i m moving on with my life man . did ur parents teach u to admit things when it is right ? one more thing i never harrassed or say whatever to anyone in this forum man .

THERE YOU GO EMBARASSING YOURSELF......BESTPRICE, I SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, EVEN WITH YOUR 2 GAME HANDICAP (THAT YOU HAD TO CHEAT TO GET) THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL BEAT ME.  GO BACK TO CHINA, AND RUN THAT WEEK GAME ON THEM

quote
DWest35 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DWest35
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 379
Location: Minnesota
#78
Posted: 8/12/2010 9:58:22 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bestprice:

hey son just admit it that u lost to me then i m moving on with my life man . did ur parents teach u to admit things when it is right ? one more thing i never harrassed or say whatever to anyone in this forum man .

 

BY THE WAY YOU HAVE AND UNFORTUNATELY THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN TALK TO YOU, AND YOU DID THAT BY BRINGING YOUR GARBAGE TO THE PUBLIC,  HAVE A LITTLE CLASS BESTPRICE, AND TALK ABOUT SPORTS PLAYS, NOT WHO SAID WHAT AND MAKING ALLEGATIONS AS TO THE CREDITIBILITY OF PEOPLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

quote
bestprice send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bestprice
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 190
Location:
#79
Posted: 8/12/2010 10:04:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DWest35:

THERE YOU GO EMBARASSING YOURSELF......BESTPRICE, I SAID IT BEFORE AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, EVEN WITH YOUR 2 GAME HANDICAP (THAT YOU HAD TO CHEAT TO GET) THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL BEAT ME.  GO BACK TO CHINA, AND RUN THAT WEEK GAME ON THEM

what do u mean i cheated ? u r the one who set up the pool and now u say i cheat ? come on r u a grown man ? look at u when u lose u find a thousand reason to cover ur behind , u should go back to italy just like ur country done so poor in the world cup son
quote
bestprice send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bestprice
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 190
Location:
#80
Posted: 8/12/2010 10:10:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DWest35:

 

BY THE WAY YOU HAVE AND UNFORTUNATELY THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN TALK TO YOU, AND YOU DID THAT BY BRINGING YOUR GARBAGE TO THE PUBLIC,  HAVE A LITTLE CLASS BESTPRICE, AND TALK ABOUT SPORTS PLAYS, NOT WHO SAID WHAT AND MAKING ALLEGATIONS AS TO THE CREDITIBILITY OF PEOPLE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

yep i do not know nothing about u but u told me that u win money to buy a house and i just repeat what u said
u done nothing and keep barking to the world that u r good in mlb that is y i challenge u man . what do i get ever i beat u and i lose nothing if i lose to u right ? but i just wana let u know u should only bark if u were really good ok
quote
Skipbone
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Skipbone
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5622
Location:
#81
Posted: 8/12/2010 10:49:16 PM
quote
DWest35 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DWest35
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 379
Location: Minnesota
#82
Posted: 8/12/2010 11:00:58 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bestprice:

what do u mean i cheated ? u r the one who set up the pool and now u say i cheat ? come on r u a grown man ? look at u when u lose u find a thousand reason to cover ur behind , u should go back to italy just like ur country done so poor in the world cup son

YES I DID SET IT UP, AND IF YOU WERE ABLE TO READ, AND I AM STARTING TO DOUBT THAT, YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT IT CLEARLY STATES 'PICK 3" NOT 1, AND BESIDES I AM GAINING ON YOU, FOR TODAY I AM 3-0 AND TOMRROW I WILL BE 3-0, AND I WILL WIN EVEN WITH YOUR HANDICAP, WHICH WILL MAKE IT EVEN SWEETER AT THE END.   SEE YOU ON THE 23, AND DON'T CRY

quote
DWest35 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DWest35
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 379
Location: Minnesota
#83
Posted: 8/12/2010 11:01:49 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bestprice:

what do u mean i cheated ? u r the one who set up the pool and now u say i cheat ? come on r u a grown man ? look at u when u lose u find a thousand reason to cover ur behind , u should go back to italy just like ur country done so poor in the world cup son

AS FOR ITALY, NOT A POBLEM, AND YOU GO BACK TO JAPAN, (HOPE YOU HAVE NO CHILDREN)

quote
bestprice send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bestprice
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 190
Location:
#84
Posted: 8/12/2010 11:06:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DWest35:

AS FOR ITALY, NOT A POBLEM, AND YOU GO BACK TO JAPAN, (HOPE YOU HAVE NO CHILDREN)

man rite now i m tired of talking to ur garbage head man , i bet 1k on the under 16 points on dallas cowboys game 2half so i"ve done talking to u man . see u later fool
quote
logueboy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
logueboy
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 766
Location: New Hampshire
#85
Posted: 8/12/2010 11:07:49 PM
logueboy 3-0 +328
quote
logueboy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
logueboy
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 766
Location: New Hampshire
#86
Posted: 8/12/2010 11:08:36 PM
logueboy 3-0 +328 Live Free or Die
quote
DWest35 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DWest35
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 379
Location: Minnesota
#87
Posted: 9/1/2010 5:59:17 PM

DWest35:  25 WINS and 9 LOSSES for +5,225 Units

 

quote
Forum Index : MLB Betting : Messages Page 4 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.