Messages

Forum Index : Pro Hockey : Messages
Author: [Pro Hockey] Topic: Vancouver at St. Louis (10/25/2013)
Covers send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Covers
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland
#1
Posted: 10/23/2013 11:24:56 PM

Away: Vancouver [7-4 SU]
Home: St. Louis [5-1 SU]

Game Time: 8:00 PM
Stadium: Scottrade Center

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

Vancouver:
Goals: Ryan Kesler 5
Assists: Henrik Sedin 12
Goals Against: Roberto Luongo 2.55

St. Louis:
Goals: Alexander Steen 7
Assists: Alex Pietrangelo 6
Goals Against: Jaroslav Halak 2.26

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

quote
BostonForever send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BostonForever
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 472
Location: Canada
#2
Posted: 10/25/2013 12:00:50 PM
St.Lou will shut the door on these Canucks tonight. Will be a great battle though.
quote
Herbhealsme send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Herbhealsme
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 613
Location: United States
#3
Posted: 10/25/2013 4:15:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BostonForever:

St.Lou will shut the door on these Canucks tonight. Will be a great battle though.

pretty easy pick there boston lol would love to see you elaborate more then a sentence with your picks... for instance this is an easy pick since half of vancouvers team is injured playing with a short bench and vancouver has played 6 games in 10 days ... only thing im worried about is blues come in a bit rusty... this game is a no play for me though im not betting blues to win by 2 plus thats for sure
quote
Anonyme send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Anonyme
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 66
Location:
#4
Posted: 10/25/2013 7:00:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Herbhealsme:


pretty easy pick there boston lol would love to see you elaborate more then a sentence with your picks... for instance this is an easy pick since half of vancouvers team is injured playing with a short bench and vancouver has played 6 games in 10 days ... only thing im worried about is blues come in a bit rusty... this game is a no play for me though im not betting blues to win by 2 plus thats for sure


Yesterday you was wrong for everythings you saying and you continue.

Wait a minute Vancouver on the road played three games in three days and any day rest only 24 heures. Do you think seriously Vancouver going won against a team really hard played at home like St Louis Blues ! ?

No sorry I can't believe that Vancouver don't won to night after overtimes yesterday.

1550 € on victory St Louis to night firstable they are ready and waiting this games since one week. St Louis is more stronger at home than outside.


quote
Anonyme send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Anonyme
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 66
Location:
#5
Posted: 10/25/2013 7:08:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Anonyme:




1550 € on victory St Louis to night firstable they are ready and waiting this games since one week. St Louis is more stronger at home than outside.

Vancouver going to overtime on the road three games in three days that a lots and any rest + injuries. That will be difficult for them stopped offensive St Louis.


quote
Anonyme send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Anonyme
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 66
Location:
#6
Posted: 10/25/2013 9:33:04 PM
loose 1550 won 3000 € in live I'm really down hockay.

How they can't played a while and can't loose against a team playing in the road three days ?

Just crazy.
quote
Anonyme send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Anonyme
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 66
Location:
#7
Posted: 10/25/2013 9:33:49 PM
loose againt a team really tired garbage this sports has any sens.
quote
Forum Index : Pro Hockey : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.