Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 3 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [College Football] Topic: What is going on in PA ?? they Can't find Jurors that...
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12018
Location: United States
#51
Posted: 6/18/2012 7:36:57 PM

It should noted that Detective Gary Caradori (from post #49) and his son were also subsequently murdered.  See also:

Penn State and Boystown Cover-up Similarities

http://www.moneyteachers.org/Boystown.Penn.State.html

 

 

quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31989
Location: New York
#52
Posted: 6/18/2012 7:44:49 PM
wish this thread would die 

.... never should have started it 


Just sick stuff down there at State College
quote
jimmydafreak send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
jimmydafreak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 12018
Location: United States
#53
Posted: 6/18/2012 7:59:45 PM

Goes waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond Penn State my friend.  Educate yourself.  Start with my first link and work your way down.

Bush Family Pedophilia Crimes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uNj1E937y8

 

quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#54
Posted: 6/22/2012 10:57:04 PM
This thread title rests my case on the idiocy of people with zero knowledge of anything related to this case besides baseless and biased opinions.

Dumb Up, remember never ever to blame a society/culture for the work of just one or a few bad people from that society.

As you are a stated black man, you should know better than anyone.

Grow Up!

By the way, there FIVE jurors with penn state ties (teachers/former teachers/students) who put this man behind bars for the rest of his life

WeAre nation took care of it and cleaned up what 3 jackasses, a police force, and governor could not.

Could not be prouder today to be a part of WeAre Nation
quote
packers1992 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
packers1992
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 9236
Location: Michigan
#55
Posted: 6/22/2012 11:00:18 PM
wise i'm ashamed you live in my state. You people make me sick
quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#56
Posted: 6/22/2012 11:11:16 PM
you are a complete jackass packers if i make you sick because i am saying Penn State nation (fans, students, teachers, alums, etc should be grouped with sandusky, schultz, spanier), if you want to blame all of We Are Nation for what jerry sandusky did and what 3 others may have covered up, you have no business in society.

It is insanely prejudice.

Are you that stupid?

Because i thought from this thread a PSU jury will let jerry go free, according to DUP and his reasoning to start this thread was to suggest that.

Speculative, Baseless, Prejudice, and DUMB

Some of you are so sick you wanted to see him free probably just so you could sit behind your computer screen and say PSU nation protects child molesters.  

Too bad for you, the Nation got it right the first time we had the chance.
quote
packers1992 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
packers1992
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 9236
Location: Michigan
#57
Posted: 6/22/2012 11:14:52 PM
I'm not a jackass a jackass defends penn state i'm done arguing with a fool
quote
cherokee10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
cherokee10
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4362
Location: Ohio
#58
Posted: 6/22/2012 11:18:34 PM

Worst part of all of this?

Not even CLOSE to being over, PSU will have some explaining to do for a while.....the trial being over is just the beginning.

 

quote
packers1992 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
packers1992
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 9236
Location: Michigan
#59
Posted: 6/22/2012 11:25:44 PM
me and a buckeye fan agreeing
quote
4theluvofmoney send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3050
Location: Turks and
              Caicos Islands
#60
Posted: 6/22/2012 11:27:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packers1992:

I'm not a jackass a jackass defends penn state i'm done arguing with a fool

uh wise is right dude, you make it seem like he is defending sandusky or any other garbage head from this, you dont blame a village for a few people mate, cmon man!

psu will be fine because they have a garbage ton of $ and kids still want to play there and they are a very good school for scholars

just glad the kids got some justice thrown their way and they will get a ton of $$ now too, i cant hate a school that does not employ any of the old regime any more that a bit unfair to a lot of good peeps
quote
LonghornHoosier
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
LonghornHoosier
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3198
Location: Texas
#61
Posted: 6/22/2012 11:44:39 PM

the penn st bean counters better reserve about $100M in liability related to this case...

i don't think sanduskyperv just started molesting little boys in 2002...this goes way back...maybe the Pope can provide some guidance to penn state on how to liquidate assets...

quote
4theluvofmoney send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
4theluvofmoney
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 3050
Location: Turks and
              Caicos Islands
#62
Posted: 6/22/2012 11:52:24 PM
they garbage out money there its not gonna be a big deal to them and they probly prepared anyway

i heard they sold out season tickets in 4 minutes.  it wont matter, its closest to sec school fanaticals out east up north as you can get
quote
packers1992 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
packers1992
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 9236
Location: Michigan
#63
Posted: 6/22/2012 11:58:57 PM

Penn State is forever tainted deal with it!!!!!

quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#64
Posted: 6/23/2012 12:20:53 AM
to you it is, to me its not so we agree to disagree.

end of discussion, quit acting like hitler and getting people to buy into your bs by posting more threads unless you have FACTS that Penn State nation (which does not include 3 asswipes) subscribe to your belief system that we all are child molesters and only care about football.

like we knew this was going on.

hatred is a weak emotion, you should overcome that.




quote
Irving11 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Irving11
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 201
Location: Nevada
#65
Posted: 6/23/2012 4:34:43 AM
The big ten made a mistake
Time to kick this scum out
quote
BigChussy
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
BigChussy
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 151
Location: Illinois
#66
Posted: 6/24/2012 8:32:55 AM
thisguyISNTwise is a moron.

Everybody knew about it EXCEPT JoePa, the most powerful man on campus.   Hell, he was just about the most powerful man in the state. 

Football coaches know EVERYTHING going on around their football program.  If you don't believe that, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I would like to sell to you.
quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#67
Posted: 6/24/2012 5:45:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BigChussy:

thisguyISNTwise is a moron.

Everybody knew about it EXCEPT JoePa, the most powerful man on campus.   Hell, he was just about the most powerful man in the state. 

Football coaches know EVERYTHING going on around their football program.  If you don't believe that, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I would like to sell to you.

I guess as owner of a health club i should know when one of my employees is molesting kids or simply banging another employee.  And on top of it, make that a former employee of mine i should know about because he was gone for 14 years.

Did Joe know something was odd?  Of course, when he first heard he fired him in 1998 and that was even after a police investigation decided not to press charges on Jerry.
quote
cherokee10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
cherokee10
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4362
Location: Ohio
#68
Posted: 6/24/2012 6:30:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:



Did Joe know something was odd?  Of course, when he first heard he fired him in 1998 and that was even after a police investigation decided not to press charges on Jerry.

So even after being fired in '98, he had access to the sports facilities through the years....and was even in attendance, in the press box, during last year's games? Seems fair enough

And not pressing charges against him? Seems logical as well, excellent work PA

quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 860
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#69
Posted: 6/24/2012 7:43:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:


I guess as owner of a health club i should know when one of my employees is molesting kids or simply banging another employee.  And on top of it, make that a former employee of mine i should know about because he was gone for 14 years.

Did Joe know something was odd?  Of course, when he first heard he fired him in 1998 and that was even after a police investigation decided not to press charges on Jerry.

This is absolutely not true.....Joe told the Sandusky that he would not be the next head coach at Pedo State..........so Sandusky resigned.......and this happened in 1999......not 1998.  Either way, emeritus status or not, how in the hell was this guy allowed continued access to campus facilities after this went down?  And then, continuing to attend university functions with these young kids.....all the while, the people in charge couldn't figure out what was going on. Shameful.......and pathetic.  Now, Curley and Schultz will get what's coming to them.........and maybe they will spill their guts and implicate every one else who was involved.  If you think this is all behind Pedo State, you're fooling yourself.  Facts are a girl.
quote
DoubleUp4Life
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 31989
Location: New York
#70
Posted: 6/24/2012 9:24:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by soonboomer:


This is absolutely not true.....Joe told the Sandusky that he would not be the next head coach at Pedo State..........so Sandusky resigned.......and this happened in 1999......not 1998.  Either way, emeritus status or not, how in the hell was this guy allowed continued access to campus facilities after this went down?  And then, continuing to attend university functions with these young kids.....all the while, the people in charge couldn't figure out what was going on. Shameful.......and pathetic.  Now, Curley and Schultz will get what's coming to them.........and maybe they will spill their guts and implicate every one else who was involved.  If you think this is all behind Pedo State, you're fooling yourself.  Facts are a girl.

Sandusky was allowed to use the Campus Like a Rape shed .... Just disgusting 
quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#71
Posted: 6/24/2012 11:55:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cherokee10:

So even after being fired in '98, he had access to the sports facilities through the years....and was even in attendance, in the press box, during last year's games? Seems fair enough

And not pressing charges against him? Seems logical as well, excellent work PA


agreed, should have never been on campus, but he had emeritus status, which i have been over time and time again.

this can only be granted by the state of pa.  there is nothing anyone can do without going through the state of pa to get this removed.  which would only be removed if he was found guilty of something.  which after two police investigations, he was not.  

its all very sad, fumbled by many, many people but none more than governor tom corbett who dragged this situation on long enough to collect money from 2nd mile for his political race and then renewed an investigation before his term is up to put a feather in his hat that he got the child molester and forced this issue.  when in reality, he stalled the investigation, one in which he was in position to do everything to stop it for 10 years.

its all sad
quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#72
Posted: 6/25/2012 12:00:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by soonboomer:


This is absolutely not true.....Joe told the Sandusky that he would not be the next head coach at Pedo State..........so Sandusky resigned.......and this happened in 1999......not 1998.  Either way, emeritus status or not, how in the hell was this guy allowed continued access to campus facilities after this went down?  And then, continuing to attend university functions with these young kids.....all the while, the people in charge couldn't figure out what was going on. Shameful.......and pathetic.  Now, Curley and Schultz will get what's coming to them.........and maybe they will spill their guts and implicate every one else who was involved.  If you think this is all behind Pedo State, you're fooling yourself.  Facts are a girl.

Agree Curley and Schultz will get whats coming to them if/when they are found guilty.  Spanier should too as he was boss of the school, not joe contrary to popular belief, mostly driven by a football crazed fan base, world, and sports media.

Your facts are backwards though, why do you think Jerry would never be head coach at Penn State other than the fact Joe hated him?  And why did Joe hate him?  Because Joe knew there was an investigation about Jerry in 1998, and all of a sudden Jerry is gone? Hello!!!!  The police investigated then and did not do their job.  Back to that citizens arrest thing that no one can do.  Back to emeritus status thing granted by the state, not penn state.
quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#73
Posted: 6/25/2012 12:09:34 AM
BREAKING NEWS

Despite the terrible tragedy that has happened and despite people saying penn state will not be the same ever again and calling for the WHOLE university to be shut down since we are all responsible for a possible few men not doing enough to stop one man who coached there 14 years ago.

All admissions are up at penn state with the student body for 2012.

and 

5 star prospect Tackle Dorian Johnson commits this evening to Penn State over Ohio State and Pitt.  He visited this weekend, and could not resist committing.

Is it amazing that high school kids can see that penn state is still a great place to play and get an education but you guys cant?  These are all kids held in high ilk in their communities and carry GPAs at least 2.8 or better.

This is to some morons posts that Penn State will never be the same again.  You are right, this recruiting class is better than what Joe did in 10 years at least, the reason why Penn State fans wanted Joe to hang it up in the first place.

Facts are facts.
quote
thisguyiswise send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thisguyiswise
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 6892
Location: Wisconsin
#74
Posted: 6/25/2012 12:14:31 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:


Sandusky was allowed to use the Campus Like a Rape shed .... Just disgusting 

Agreed, Corbett is scum.  If only we all knew he was on our campus doing this to kids he wouldnt have survived any longer than his jury verdict Penn Staters found him guilty of.

So glad we were the ones to finally put him away.  
quote
soonboomer send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soonboomer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 860
Location: Northern
              Mariana Islands
#75
Posted: 6/25/2012 10:33:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by thisguyiswise:


Agree Curley and Schultz will get whats coming to them if/when they are found guilty.  Spanier should too as he was boss of the school, not joe contrary to popular belief, mostly driven by a football crazed fan base, world, and sports media.

Your facts are backwards though, why do you think Jerry would never be head coach at Penn State other than the fact Joe hated him?  And why did Joe hate him?  Because Joe knew there was an investigation about Jerry in 1998, and all of a sudden Jerry is gone? Hello!!!!  The police investigated then and did not do their job.  Back to that citizens arrest thing that no one can do.  Back to emeritus status thing granted by the state, not penn state.

 

Nice rationalization. It's only speculation that Joe hated Sandusky......fact is that Joe DID NOT fire him....he resigned.  And, it does seem a bit odd that, as you say, Joe knew about the 1998 investigation and yet.....with all the power Joe possessed.....the perv was still allowed to use Pedo State's athletic facilities and attend athletic events sponsored by the university. garbage stinks, and you can maintain that Joe was innocent, naive, senile or whatever, but the facts make all that crap hard to swallow.  But hey, recruiting is going well and admissions are up, so all is good, right?  Some people are shameless.

quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 3 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.