Spurs -102 Finals?

Forum: NBA Betting
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Spurs -102 Finals?
tonyrome PM tonyrome
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2505
United States
 
tonyrome
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 3:23:28 PM
I think this is one of the best bets on the board right now?
Opinions?
Daywalker331 PM Daywalker331
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1269
Connecticut
 
Daywalker331
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 4:24:04 PM
Rome my friend I like OKC tonight!!! Desparation situation... they'll show up and the Spurs are due to lose a game.!!!! I am of course on the ML... GOODLUCK buddy!!!  
tennistudly PM tennistudly
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 987
Alabama
 
tennistudly
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 4:30:39 PM
spurs will win it all, if you believe that, take em -102 to beat lebron and dwade    if they win tonight juice will go up
buffalo11 PM buffalo11
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8801
New York
 
buffalo11
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 4:34:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Daywalker331:

Rome my friend I like OKC tonight!!! Desparation situation... they'll show up and the Spurs are due to lose a game.!!!! I am of course on the ML... GOODLUCK buddy!!!  




spurs are due to lose a game?
tonyrome PM tonyrome
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2505
United States
 
tonyrome
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 6:31:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Daywalker331:

Rome my friend I like OKC tonight!!! Desparation situation... they'll show up and the Spurs are due to lose a game.!!!! I am of course on the ML... GOODLUCK buddy!!!  


I think that OKC will win tonight, but I am talking about winning the finals, not tonight.

Donnie_Baseball PM Donnie_Baseball
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 1937
California
 
Donnie_Baseball
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 7:28:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tonyrome:



I think that OKC will win tonight, but I am talking about winning the finals, not tonight.


i chuckled.
Donnie_Baseball PM Donnie_Baseball
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 1937
California
 
Donnie_Baseball
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 7:29:27 PM
whatever though, it's gonna be -120/100 or -130/110 if it's spurs/heat so get at it.
Mr-Unit PM Mr-Unit
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1951
 
Mr-Unit
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 7:33:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Donnie_Baseball:

whatever though, it's gonna be -120/100 or -130/110 if it's spurs/heat so get at it.

thats wrong

its already -119 for spurs to win it all

once they win two more it will likely be atleast -160
tonyrome PM tonyrome
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2505
United States
 
tonyrome
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 8:17:28 PM
Well all I can say is I really think Spurs beat the Heat in the finals, I already have Some money on Spurs @ +500 from earlier in the season (man I wish I would have put more though) and I have some on Heat too...so if either one wins finals I am good but I have more on Heat and I think Spurs win finals I should probably buy some more of that Spurs Stock.

I am totally confident they beat OKC, and I am pretty sure they handle Heat.

Onthereal PM Onthereal
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 6242
Maryland
 
Onthereal
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 8:28:13 PM
Heat will win it all, finals will be a hell of a series though.
Stromisle PM Stromisle
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 258
United States
 
Stromisle
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 8:32:44 PM

I wouldn't lay any odds or juice on a team against the Heat in a series, the Spurs will not be able to stop Lebron and Wade from getting to the rim.   Give me Haslem over any F/C on San Antonio besides Duncan.   And Bosh will be back.  

dbear808 PM dbear808
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 347
Wisconsin
 
dbear808
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 8:59:34 PM
There are so many people within the NBA's most influential people that want the Miami Heat to win the championship this year. That should be obvious given the uneven distribution of fouls and the fine line between what is a foul and what isn't. Rondo can drive the lane, get clobbered in the head and not be the victim of a foul, while James or Wade can drive, be barely touched, and awarded the free throw line.  That will not change in the Finals. The Heat at better than even money is the bet. If SA cannot close the OKC quickly, there will be more money poring in on Miami. Bet the Heat while you are getting good value.
Daywalker331 PM Daywalker331
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1269
Connecticut
 
Daywalker331
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 10:40:02 PM
Oh garbage sorry Rome... Final's depends if Bosh is back or not.. I believe that should Bosh come back and be able to play at a high lervel The Heat will win...No Bosh...Sa wins!!! 
tonyrome PM tonyrome
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2505
United States
 
tonyrome
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 10:50:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Donnie_Baseball:


i chuckled.


Still chuckling Donnie?

Crusher13 PM Crusher13
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4285
Texas
 
Crusher13
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 11:05:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dbear808:

There are so many people within the NBA's most influential people that want the Miami Heat to win the championship this year. That should be obvious given the uneven distribution of fouls and the fine line between what is a foul and what isn't. Rondo can drive the lane, get clobbered in the head and not be the victim of a foul, while James or Wade can drive, be barely touched, and awarded the free throw line.  That will not change in the Finals. The Heat at better than even money is the bet. If SA cannot close the OKC quickly, there will be more money poring in on Miami. Bet the Heat while you are getting good value.


great post

NBA hierarchy dyng for a Heat win in Finals via referees "fishy" officiating.

 Remember MAVS/HEAT finals in 06' when Wade started getting all those phantom calls?? WTF? Deep down, DAVID STERN hated CUBAN with a passion and that crook Stern made sure how, who, and what calls were made much like that LOTTERY last night when conveniently the NBA owned  NO Hornets won it making the franchise's value IMMEDIATELY go up

But in reality, wait and see if C's can crack Heat's armor once, 2x, so the Heat odds might go up like they did in Pacer series when they shot up to +350(NEVER HAPPEN anyway)  Just sayin..........
Daywalker331 PM Daywalker331
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1269
Connecticut
 
Daywalker331
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/31/2012 11:16:07 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by buffalo11:





spurs are due to lose a game?

IS THIS STILL    ?

Forum: NBA Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.