165yds writing a book on how to hit OVER 70% of your bets

Forum: Website Promotions Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: 165yds writing a book on how to hit OVER 70% of your bets
AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 7/16/2012 9:10:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Theone324:


This clown thinks he is the god of gambling yet he cant pick a winner to save his life.  darn u RJ

bunny651 PM bunny651
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 6342
 
bunny651
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/16/2012 9:31:48 PM

Here is the real story:

About 2-3 years ago, he picked against the NFL Champions from the previous year on the first game of the season and his reason was they don't fare well in their first game in the new season statwise(No, he didn't even state what it was , just said that's how he remembered). After someone pointed out the record for the past 10 years or so indicated otherwise, his response was "It doesn't matter anyways" or something along those lines. It's ironic because that's how he came up with his pick in the first place. He lost but the real kicker was in the very next year, he used the same stat. provided by the other guy to justify why he picked the Champ this time around. After that, I am like.....

AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 7/16/2012 9:54:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:



165yds has got to be the biggest goofus on this entire website. But the 165yds is just a SAF name looking to try and put some crazy system together to gain a following with hopes of stealing money from the sheep.

This guy is so awful, while he was boxed the last 2 times, he posted a record of 3-18. I garbage you not.



he thinks being a contrarian is smart so he takes huge ml baseball dogs, sucks mr.win's cock and loves sandusky....

sharpstick PM sharpstick
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8523
 
sharpstick
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/17/2012 12:48:54 PM
bunny651 PM bunny651
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 6342
 
bunny651
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/17/2012 4:33:36 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Slovak:



165yds has got to be the biggest goofus on this entire website. But the 165yds is just a SAF name looking to try and put some crazy system together to gain a following with hopes of stealing money from the sheep.

This guy is so awful, while he was boxed the last 2 times, he posted a record of 3-18. I garbage you not.


I really don't know why he wouldn't just lay low for awhile. Instead, he posted more non-sense in silly's thread then got embarrassed even more.

Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/17/2012 5:11:44 PM
The start of 165yards novel

http://spaces.covers.com/blog/165yds/MLB/08222010-The-only-way-to-beat-the-book-year-after-year.html#comment
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/17/2012 5:13:44 PM
My favorite portion of his blog

"I have gambled 12 years and have won 12 years in a row, it's impossible for the book to beat me over the course of a year.  It's just not going to happen because the more wagers I make the more money I make and I not only avoid the juice but am getting a healthy return on my wins. "


Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/17/2012 5:15:08 PM
this maggot spits out more and more bullshit by the day.
sparty444 PM sparty444
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 10039
 
sparty444
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 7/17/2012 6:54:34 PM

I called rjsizzle out a couple years ago... he had a supposed 100 unit bankroll...was down like 50 units but somehow managed to put over 100 units in play. Of course he was defended by 165yds and train. Same people with the same antics

Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/18/2012 8:48:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sparty444:

I called rjsizzle out a couple years ago... he had a supposed 100 unit bankroll...was down like 50 units but somehow managed to put over 100 units in play. Of course he was defended by 165yds and train. Same people with the same antics



165=RJ 
michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 7/20/2012 8:58:47 PM

THEONECUNT=GARBAGEPAIL

AHD YOU FN DISEASED guy...POST SOME PICKS YOU WORTHLESS box...

wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 20542
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 7/20/2012 9:02:00 PM
Come on AHD! You can post some winners after the play! You can fade when someone is losing and then shut up when the win!
OnlyGod PM OnlyGod
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 5868
 
OnlyGod
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 7/21/2012 1:14:07 AM
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/21/2012 10:56:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

THEONECUNT=GARBAGEPAIL

AHD YOU FN DISEASED guy...POST SOME PICKS YOU WORTHLESS box...


I know you have betting than that MP you fuckin cock smoker.  You post some picks girl.
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/21/2012 10:58:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Theone324:

My favorite portion of his blog

"I have gambled 12 years and have won 12 years in a row, it's impossible for the book to beat me over the course of a year.  It's just not going to happen because the more wagers I make the more money I make and I not only avoid the juice but am getting a healthy return on my wins. "



michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 7/21/2012 11:14:20 AM
THEONECUNT...CALLING PEOPLE OUT WHEN HE WENT ON A HUGE LOING STREAK...DOCUMENTED AT MY THREAD...THEONE...THEBITCH...LMAO...I WOULD SPIT IN YOUR FACE YOU FN PIECE OF garbage...
wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 20542
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 7/21/2012 11:23:39 AM
Theone calling people out MP1? So he lost some games. The amazing things in all of this is YOU NEVER post plays until they are over and of course are winners. You claimed how much of a fade he is and how you make all this money from him, but suddenly when he is winning you somehow stopped fading. Can't you see how amazingly friggin stupid you look right now? Documented? Grow up boy

And stop with the tough talk too. Your little box behind would get the garbage kicked out of it by anyone on this board. 

Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/21/2012 11:33:24 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

Theone calling people out MP1? So he lost some games. The amazing things in all of this is YOU NEVER post plays until they are over and of course are winners. You claimed how much of a fade he is and how you make all this money from him, but suddenly when he is winning you somehow stopped fading. Can't you see how amazingly friggin stupid you look right now? Documented? Grow up boy

And stop with the tough talk too. Your little box behind would get the garbage kicked out of it by anyone on this board. 



Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/22/2012 7:33:24 AM
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/22/2012 6:59:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PapaShango:

165yds is one of the biggest clowns on Covers. 

Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 7/23/2012 8:47:13 AM
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 11/24/2012 2:06:29 PM
mojo54 PM mojo54
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 717
 
mojo54
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/24/2012 4:31:27 PM
Forum: Website Promotions Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.