Anniversary of the controlled demolitions

Forum: Penalty Box Page 4 of 11 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Anniversary of the controlled demolitions
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:14:21 AM
Gosh damn you vegasdennis.... you pissed at me .. called me names.. shti happens ... but wtf man you actually hope I die a horrible death over this isolated incident/opinion.....def strikes anger in me but Im not going to type any hate back.. was not here to cause hate...when I wrote this thread title i did it with my teeth gritted... was right after I watched Bush get appraised for his speech and it made me outraged.
GiLmo574 PM GiLmo574
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 21804
 
GiLmo574
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:14:31 AM
Its a dAy to remember & mourn.

Not whine & girl.

That's for the whole nation.

Posted using a mobile device.
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:18:32 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GiLmo574:

I didn't like the thread title, Bets.

And I wouldn't have chimed in if u posted this on 9/10 or 9/12.

But ur doing this on 9/11.


75% of Americans cried today.

Kids.
Parents.
Adults.
Relatives. Brothers. Sisters.
Grown friggin men.
Etc...

It's still a very sad issue to grasp. And very touchy to the same 75% of our nation.


That's my issue. That's all.

Gilmo anyone can see that you've got a good heart from your posts and demeanor... but have you just sat back for at least a second and realized that maybe it being 9/11 caused me to erupt myself... I act like a fuckin dumbass on here I know that.. but there is another side to me.. a passionate side on something when I feel something is left unanswered
 liek I would really want to do anything to hurt the families or disrespect the victims... its the emotion inside of me thinking about those poor people that drives me to find more logical answerrs
Hugh_Jorgan PM Hugh_Jorgan
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 14437
 
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:24:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:


Gilmo anyone can see that you've got a good heart from your posts and demeanor... but have you just sat back for at least a second and realized that maybe it being 9/11 caused me to erupt myself... I act like a fuckin dumbass on here I know that.. but there is another side to me.. a passionate side on something when I feel something is left unanswered
 liek I would really want to do anything to hurt the families or disrespect the victims... its the emotion inside of me thinking about those poor people that drives me to find more logical answerrs

If you truly had a passionate side you might have refrained from using a thread title to politicize one of the worst catastrophe's this country has ever seen.

What you believe happened on 9-11 is irrelevant, show respect for those who died that day 
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:27:08 AM
I think it was the speech by Bush that fucked me up 
Messier-11 PM Messier-11
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 10870
 
Messier-11
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:27:30 AM
not like you've done any research yourself either. You read a few blogs and watched a couple youtube videos. One of us is brainwashed probably, but neither of us have any proof. My side of the story just makes a lot more sense. No point in making wild claims if you can;t back them up. Never know if someone reading it will be offended personally. 
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:29:09 AM
what took down those towers then Messier .... since your side of the story makes more sense?
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:32:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Messier-11:

not like you've done any research yourself either. You read a few blogs and watched a couple youtube videos. One of us is brainwashed probably, but neither of us have any proof. My side of the story just makes a lot more sense. No point in making wild claims if you can;t back them up. Never know if someone reading it will be offended personally. 

you cant ry to write this anyway u want but I can tell this was a baiting post... so Im sorry that the only way to hear a professionals view on many subjects that directly hurt any chance of what the government says happenned is by watchin youtube and other viral peer to peer methods... since you are not going to hear anything the government dont want you to through mainstream media... 
Messier-11 PM Messier-11
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 10870
 
Messier-11
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:33:06 AM
terrorists Do you have some proof that something else happened?
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:36:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Messier-11:

terrorists Do you have some proof that something else happened?


I asked you .. what took down those towers.. not who did it... what took down those 3 buildings that day...like you said.. its all opinions.. but since mine are wild claims I would like to know what you think took down those towers that day sicne liek you stated your side makes a lot more sense
Messier-11 PM Messier-11
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 10870
 
Messier-11
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:46:34 AM
im no rocket scientist but I assumed burning jet fuel could take it down if struck in the right place
BOOKYMAN65 PM BOOKYMAN65
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10212
 
BOOKYMAN65
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:47:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

Like I want to have peeps Im cool with fucikin come at me like this... if owning up means I should of came across my point in a dif way then yes Ill own up there and aplogize.. but if owning up means that I have to believe what government says and thats fire and planes took those 3 buildings down that day ... then you all can feel however you feel about me then cuz Im not budging.
Thisboiled my blood as soon as i saw this comment, man i palmed my face... .oh..damn 
obviously this son of a girl doesn't have a clue about what the darn happened that day
I SEE IS TWO LIGHT PAYING TRIBUTE MEMORIAL REPRESENTING TWO BUILDINGS THAT WERE KNOCKED DOWN BY SOME IGNORANT person THAT THINK JUST LIKE YOU ..
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:48:03 AM

A: temperature at which iron melts= 2797ºF,

B: the temperature of a jet fuel fire =500-599 °F?


next

Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:49:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BOOKYMAN65:

Thisboiled my blood as soon as i saw this comment, man i palmed my face... .oh..damn 
obviously this son of a girl doesn't have a clue about what the darn happened that day
I SEE IS TWO LIGHT PAYING TRIBUTE MEMORIAL REPRESENTING TWO BUILDINGS THAT WERE KNOCKED DOWN BY SOME IGNORANT person THAT THINK JUST LIKE YOU ..

Im sorry for your loss booky... even though I had no one directly involved it was the pain I felt like never b4 that made me look farther... I know we wont see eye to eye just know it hurts me as well
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/12/2011 12:55:05 AM
sucha  shitty situation... so much emotions.... so easy for one that has a heavy heart to mis judge anothers on actions when discussing this event... I almost wish I never would of looked into it farther myself... I was the first one to get angry at some peeps I heard talkin bout government do it... then I saw facts from multi array of dif professionals directly debunking what the government said took thsoe buldings down.... sucks have to see it on youtube.. but that does not take away any credibility of these professionsl who have studied specific areas and object to the story the government put out..
coldsnap55 PM coldsnap55
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9518
 
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:01:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

A: temperature at which iron melts= 2797ºF,

B: the temperature of a jet fuel fire =500-599 °F?


next

Good luck on getting answers from anyone that thinks the government would NEVER do anything so horrific. 

I've been in 3 or 4 of these threads and the answers I get to anything I ask about that day are....

1 I wish you would die also.

2 I'd like to kick your behind.

3 Mind your own business...You are Canadian

4 They answer a question with a question.

Stiln PM Stiln
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 6424
 
Stiln
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:03:43 AM
Iw1n,

If you think those youtube videos hold  any credibility then I pity you.

Also if you think the govt would do something that heinous to it's own citizens why even live in the USA?
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:04:04 AM
cold i wish I could let this go man ... but how  Tower 7 fell in 8 seconds because of a couple office fires makes me ill 
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:06:24 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Stiln:

Iw1n,

If you think those youtube videos hold  any credibility then I pity you.

Also if you think the govt would do something that heinous to it's own citizens why even live in the USA?


 all youtube is .. is a way for people to put media peer to peer without it being subjected to T.V... physics is physics professionals are professionals..regardless of on youtbue or not. What do you think took down those 3 buildings that day 
coldsnap55 PM coldsnap55
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9518
 
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:07:15 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

cold i wish I could let this go man ... but how  Tower 7 fell in 8 seconds because of a couple office fires makes me ill 

That's one of my 4 questions.

Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:10:08 AM
Cold watch this video and tell me how anyone would be angry at someone questioning it ? 


watch it ... like youve never seen it b4..no pancaking effect... just str8 craziness the freefall speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI&feature=related

coldsnap55 PM coldsnap55
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9518
 
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:12:04 AM
playing poker....I'll get to it later.
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:13:13 AM
only takes a sec ... but alright 
coldsnap55 PM coldsnap55
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9518
 
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:15:11 AM
stud hi/lo....gotta keep track of cards.
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
quote#100
Posted: 9/12/2011 1:17:39 AM
Sorry if I chose a bad time to do this... like I really intend to make someone feel worse about a event that literally broke my heart
Forum: Penalty Box Page 4 of 11 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.