Need a Bookie

Forum: Penalty Box Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Need a Bookie
bigbill365 PM bigbill365
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1867
 
bigbill365
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/15/2011 2:51:15 PM
yo dis how bigbill finds a bookie i walk up into the bar and i get a jager bomb and slam it i walk up right in front of the tv and turn it off i say who the people taking bigills action tonight then i whip out a dime bet and thats dat
222bad PM 222bad
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 10863
 
222bad
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 12/15/2011 3:06:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bigbill365:

yo dis how bigbill finds a bookie i walk up into the bar and i get a jager bomb and slam it i walk up right in front of the tv and turn it off i say who the people taking bigills action tonight then i whip out a dime bet and thats dat
  If that's the case, why not just put 950 on the game an take care of your debt with NoWorries.
dogunder PM dogunder
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3494
 
dogunder
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/15/2011 3:30:33 PM
BigBill=Scammer
bigbill365 PM bigbill365
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1867
 
bigbill365
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/15/2011 3:36:10 PM
actually i was scamed i placed a bet on oklahoma city which i really ment to say oklahoma state well any my bet was voided and both oklahomas covered so that y
NoWorries21 PM NoWorries21
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7432
 
NoWorries21
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 12/15/2011 5:26:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bigbill365:

actually i was scamed i placed a bet on oklahoma city which i really ment to say oklahoma state well any my bet was voided and both oklahomas covered so that y
Once again your a liar. I gave you credit for that bet I will go dig it up u friggin scumbag
666LES PM 666LES
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 3042
 
666LES
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/15/2011 5:31:59 PM
Why don't you 2 tarheels get together and book each others action?
NoWorries21 PM NoWorries21
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7432
 
NoWorries21
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 12/15/2011 5:40:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bigbill365:

actually i was scamed i placed a bet on oklahoma city which i really ment to say oklahoma state well any my bet was voided and both oklahomas covered so that y
http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=101165428&page=15  Here u go fool. I gave u credit for it. Go back and do the math. And eeven if i DIDNT U OWE 46 INSTEAD OF 66. REGARDLESS you are a scumnbag and everyone knows it.
Roonie PM Roonie
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1406
 
Roonie
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/15/2011 7:37:51 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by NoWorries21:

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=41&sub=101165428&page=15  Here u go fool. I gave u credit for it. Go back and do the math. And eeven if i DIDNT U OWE 46 INSTEAD OF 66. REGARDLESS you are a scumnbag and everyone knows it.

The funniest garbage I've read on the internet .. I wanna play too lol

NoWorries21 PM NoWorries21
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7432
 
NoWorries21
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 12/15/2011 7:42:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Roonie:

The funniest garbage I've read on the internet .. I wanna play too lol

I think everyone laughed a ton except Bill
mikeslg PM mikeslg
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 51
 
mikeslg
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/16/2011 3:31:51 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by wojo7148:

anyone know of a local bookie in the cleveland ohio area?

Pm me we will talk

avoided5 PM avoided5
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 23
 
avoided5
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/23/2012 12:53:17 AM
email me maybe i can help... username at gmail dot com
Forum: Penalty Box Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.