Tuesday

Forum: Tennis Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Tennis] Topic: Tuesday
Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/15/2012 10:39:39 PM
Gasquet over 18.5 -105. .5

Gascan just demolished Lorenzi 1&1 but Lorenzi at home in a tournament he does well in. Gascan played a lot lately and with points to defend should feel the pressure even more now.

GGL +255 .25 and over 21 .25

Simon has not won 2 consecutive matches the last 3 years in Rome losing to all time greats such as Chela, Bolelli and Mischa Zverev. GGL to get his revenge from Madrid.

Almugro over 21.5 -110 .5
SteveWellmer PM SteveWellmer
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 929
 
SteveWellmer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/15/2012 11:16:49 PM
BIG day tomorrow. I feel it.
Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/15/2012 11:31:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by packersbackers:

Give me 6 months to train and practice and I could beat misha on clay, regardless of its color 


just make sure it goes 3 sets
Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/15/2012 11:31:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SteveWellmer:

BIG day tomorrow. I feel it.


hope so
SteveWellmer PM SteveWellmer
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 929
 
SteveWellmer
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/15/2012 11:47:33 PM
glad to hear you are getting back to full health
Absolutxedge22 PM Absolutxedge22
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13611
 
Absolutxedge22
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:54:59 AM
Good to hear your getting back healthy as well Professional. Any thoughts on the Isner match?
Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/16/2012 1:06:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Absolutxedge22:

Good to hear your getting back healthy as well Professional. Any thoughts on the Isner match?


i like seppi to win
CoverLane PM CoverLane
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 6903
 
CoverLane
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/16/2012 1:32:29 AM
Good luck tomorrow with your plays.



You like any horses this weekend?
Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/16/2012 1:49:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CoverLane:

Good luck tomorrow with your plays.



You like any horses this weekend?


thanks. sorry i don't know anything about horse racing.
mtbaker PM mtbaker
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 10062
 
mtbaker
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/16/2012 3:01:24 AM
ya I think Querrey is gonna be a tough out tomorrow
CAP-IT PM CAP-IT
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 10997
 
CAP-IT
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/16/2012 10:17:45 AM
wish you had your thread title as Wednesday and NOT Tuesday.  I did not come in until now since I did not think it was related to Wednesday's play hence I would of stayed away from SIMON... 
Absolutxedge22 PM Absolutxedge22
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 13611
 
Absolutxedge22
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/16/2012 11:06:18 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by CAP-IT:

wish you had your thread title as Wednesday and NOT Tuesday.  I did not come in until now since I did not think it was related to Wednesday's play hence I would of stayed away from SIMON... 

Lol....nobody else had a problem.

Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/16/2012 11:10:44 AM
well good thing you missed it although not sure how GGL lost.
scitommy PM scitommy
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 3002
 
scitommy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/16/2012 11:25:13 AM
I can't believe GGL had 4-0 in the 3rd and didn't win another game.
Rats_Nest PM Rats_Nest
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 10
 
Rats_Nest
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:27:08 PM
Pro - What are your thoughts on Wawrinka vs Tipsarevic?  Who will win?
CAP-IT PM CAP-IT
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 10997
 
CAP-IT
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:29:29 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Professional1:

well good thing you missed it although not sure how GGL lost.

That lost for you and win for me was day and night. I honestly dont know how you can lose a 3rd set when up 2 breaks at 4-0. 

As for Wawa and Tips who do you like?  I really think Wawa takes this match.  Wawa is the better clay court player and Tips plays well on the fast court from what I see.

Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:31:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CAP-IT:

That lost for you and win for me was day and night. I honestly dont know how you can lose a 3rd set when up 2 breaks at 4-0. 

As for Wawa and Tips who do you like?  I really think Wawa takes this match.  Wawa is the better clay court player and Tips plays well on the fast court from what I see.



i like wawa and need hit to finish off a parlay. but i don't like how the line went from -2.5 to -2.
Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:35:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rats_Nest:

Pro - What are your thoughts on Wawrinka vs Tipsarevic?  Who will win?


i like wawa think the slow court gives him an advantage. 2 years ago he beat Soderling and Berdych in Rome so he has some success at this tournament. i don't like how it seems everyone is on Wawa and the line moved to -2.
benny987 PM benny987
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1536
 
benny987
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:36:29 PM
I'm thinking there's a good possibility that Wawa match goes over...what u think?
Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:43:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by benny987:

I'm thinking there's a good possibility that Wawa match goes over...what u think?


not playing it but i think that is the only way to go in this match.
Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:44:29 PM
wawrinka now -2 +105
benny987 PM benny987
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1536
 
benny987
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:47:43 PM
+2 - 102 now on mine....going with over 22.5 gl pro
CAP-IT PM CAP-IT
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 10997
 
CAP-IT
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:49:04 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Professional1:



i like wawa think the slow court gives him an advantage. 2 years ago he beat Soderling and Berdych in Rome so he has some success at this tournament. i don't like how it seems everyone is on Wawa and the line moved to -2.

Line is also dropping now...

CAP-IT PM CAP-IT
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 10997
 
CAP-IT
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:56:03 PM
Regardless of the line Wawa is the play. No way you can take Tips over Wawa when Wawa plays on clay at his best.
Professional1 PM Professional1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 41623
 
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:57:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CAP-IT:

Regardless of the line Wawa is the play. No way you can take Tips over Wawa when Wawa plays on clay at his best.


only could take tips in madrid but not here gl
Forum: Tennis Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View