Messages

Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 4 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Off-duty cop kills angry dad after hurting the man’s daughter with his motorcycle
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15116
Location: United States
#76
Posted: 8/18/2012 9:12:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:

Scalabrine, the ONLY guy who didn't have a leg to stand on in the Zimmerman thread was YOU. You tried to blame everyone and their mother including turning the tables on the noob poster crod by forcing him to prove himself, when he did just that right after you created the thread.What more did he need to do? He told you that Zimmerman was Hispanic 27 minutes after you made the race baiting thread.

And from the looks of it, the only reason why everyone abandoned that thread was because you can only laugh at and kick a man when he's down so many times before it becomes overkill.

You my friend were the Overkill.



And he of course, he said it without documented proof at the time while I had a police report in my OP.  

The bottom line is, if you have beef with someone creating drama, blame the Sanford PD. I've said this many times.

Abandonded the thread???...LOL...there are 12,000+ views and hundreds of comments and counting...are you going to blame that total on an itchy refreshing finger??? People are watching and reading. 
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15116
Location: United States
#77
Posted: 8/18/2012 9:14:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:

So who should I believe? Some cop's story or some guy with an criminal background? I know this doesn't go for you scally, but I don't trust criminals. Every story is the same thing with you. You girl because some black guy got his behind kicked or got killed for breaking the law.

I am willing to bet my account here that this Christopher Middleton had some type of Criminal history.

Oh so now a cop's story is legitimate if and only if the offender has a criminal background which discredits him...otherwise, we shouldn't believe the cops but trust our own observations about, let's say, skin hue...

Keep it coming Slovak! I'm getting a big kick out of this!
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15116
Location: United States
#78
Posted: 8/18/2012 9:18:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

If this discussion were to take place in a parking lot, which one would end it after the third sentence?

Be one hell of an event to wager on.

Scully vs Slovak - who can walk it?


I would only have to breathe on the guy and send him behind-first into a Target pushcart, which I wouldn't have a problem kicking towards the nearest dumpster to watch him do his best Cirque De Soliel flip into it.
quote
searchwarrant send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 62186
Location: California
#79
Posted: 8/18/2012 9:24:44 PM

 I'm getting a big kick out of this!

Over the age of 50, white, educated, possibly female, traditional upbringing, doesn't gamble, drinks red wine and smokes - avid reader as well.

Close?

 

quote
searchwarrant send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 62186
Location: California
#80
Posted: 8/18/2012 9:29:23 PM
I would only have to breathe on the guy and send him behind-first into a Target pushcart, which I wouldn't have a problem kicking towards the nearest dumpster to watch him do his best Cirque De Soliel flip into it.
 
Oh you don't mean that Scully...c'mon now. This gives me a much better profile.
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15116
Location: United States
#81
Posted: 8/18/2012 9:33:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

 I'm getting a big kick out of this!

Over the age of 50, white, educated, possibly female, traditional upbringing, doesn't gamble, drinks red wine and smokes - avid reader as well.

Close? 


50+ and possibly female???? 
quote
searchwarrant send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 62186
Location: California
#82
Posted: 8/18/2012 9:49:38 PM

37. Most of it correct though....... right scally?

I know you drink wine.

quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10899
Location: Indiana
#83
Posted: 8/18/2012 10:04:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


Oh so now a cop's story is legitimate if and only if the offender has a criminal background which discredits him...otherwise, we shouldn't believe the cops but trust our own observations about, let's say, skin hue...

Keep it coming Slovak! I'm getting a big kick out of this!


I haven't heard anyone dispute the cops story yet. the baby mama said that her "Husband to be" was only protecting his daughter.

You get that? He was protecting her. Where was he when she was running around in the streets at 10 P.M. ?
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10899
Location: Indiana
#84
Posted: 8/18/2012 10:08:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


I would only have to breathe on the guy and send him behind-first into a Target pushcart, which I wouldn't have a problem kicking towards the nearest dumpster to watch him do his best Cirque De Soliel flip into it.


Yeah, my keyboard can give me magical powers as well.

Last year some dickwad who is supposed to be some kind of Capping Legend here called me out for a capping challenge in NFL and I destroyed him, then the person welshed on the winner's terms.

Scalabrine, you know of any losers that would do that?
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10899
Location: Indiana
#85
Posted: 8/18/2012 10:11:38 PM
Eevery time a minority(with a criminal record) gets killed it is the same garbage.

"He was always smiling"
"He was turning his life around" <-----My favorite
"He wasn't a violent man"
"We were planning on getting married"
"He was a good father"


quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10899
Location: Indiana
#86
Posted: 8/18/2012 10:18:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


Abandonded the thread???...LOL...there are 12,000+ views and hundreds of comments and counting...are you going to blame that total on an itchy refreshing finger??? People are watching and reading. 


Scalabrine, there are people laughing at you on every page in that thread except for the ones where you posted like 25 posts in a row(That no one even bothered reading)

Not everyone on the site is going to comment on what an idiot that you looked like. Most of them probably felt sorry for you, so they neglected to bash you any further.
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15116
Location: United States
#87
Posted: 8/18/2012 10:41:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:



I haven't heard anyone dispute the cops story yet. the baby mama said that her "Husband to be" was only protecting his daughter.

You get that? He was protecting her. Where was he when she was running around in the streets at 10 P.M. ?

No one disputed the facts about Zimmerman being white for nearly 3 weeks. And for 3 weeks, it was based on evidence - police evidence - as a basic fact of the case (i.e. names, place of shooting, etc.) until the Orlando Sentinel said otherwise, after my OP and after Crod made his initial unsupported post (and the timestamps prove it was unsupported as basic fact, not some ridiculous observation in which someone assesses another's race/ethnicity).

And that is the point you fail to recognize because you know, after going on and on about how I was 'destroyed', to recognize it would be to admit you are wrong and foolish.

You just said, "I haven't heard anyone dispute the cops story yet."

If tomorrow, someone disputes that story and eventually proves the cops wrong after several weeks, would you be wrong by stating what you knew at the time from the cops themselves today?

If you answer no to that question then you are proving my point and siding with me in the Trayvon OP.

If you answer yes to that question then you are saying your posts are inaccurate?

So which will it be? 

quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15116
Location: United States
#88
Posted: 8/18/2012 10:43:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:



Scalabrine, there are people laughing at you on every page in that thread except for the ones where you posted like 25 posts in a row(That no one even bothered reading)

Not everyone on the site is going to comment on what an idiot that you looked like. Most of them probably felt sorry for you, so they neglected to bash you any further.

13,000+ views...

But no one is reading the thread...

Not a soul... 
quote
searchwarrant send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 62186
Location: California
#89
Posted: 8/18/2012 10:47:36 PM

"He was always smiling"
"He was turning his life around" <-----My favorite
"He wasn't a violent man"
"We were planning on getting married"
"He was a good father"

Gotta laugh there Scully. Bullseye.

quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15116
Location: United States
#90
Posted: 8/18/2012 11:00:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

"He was always smiling"
"He was turning his life around" <-----My favorite
"He wasn't a violent man"
"We were planning on getting married"
"He was a good father"

Gotta laugh there Scully. Bullseye.


It is quite a laugh...that you would actually feed into such skewed perceptions. 

Sure, his parenting skills can be adequately assessed by his reaction to his daughter getting hit by a motorcycle. 

It's also nice to see you mocking people who are now corpses. Pretty sick if you ask me but nothing I wouldn't expect from members of this site.
quote
searchwarrant send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 62186
Location: California
#91
Posted: 8/18/2012 11:16:15 PM
 such skewed perceptions.

 his parenting skills can be adequately assessed by his reaction to his daughter getting hit by a motorcycle
 
Scully, will you go and eat something and sober up for crisakes?
Geezus. I'm trying to help ya hear.
quote
searchwarrant send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 62186
Location: California
#92
Posted: 8/18/2012 11:17:17 PM

hear

You guys want a beer? I'm gonna grab a beer.

quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10899
Location: Indiana
#93
Posted: 8/19/2012 12:15:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


13,000+ views...

But no one is reading the thread...

Not a soul... 


It's the same friggin people that keep checking in on it over and over again numbnuts.

If so many people think that you made a valid point, why are they not telling you what a great job that you did creating that thread?
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10899
Location: Indiana
#94
Posted: 8/19/2012 12:21:57 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


You just said, "I haven't heard anyone dispute the cops story yet."




I am talking about this story with the cop shooting the father of the 4 year old girl. Quit trying to twist things from your Trademark embarrassment thread into your favor within this one, because it isn't going to happen. You can piss and moan about timestamps and Links and all of that bullshit all that you want, but the bottom line is that YOU made a thread about a white guy getting away with murder and it never happened.

You got owned by a noob poster within 30 minutes of creating a race baiting thread.

Deal with it and shut the darn up already. The guy got you.
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10899
Location: Indiana
#95
Posted: 8/19/2012 12:24:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:




Sure, his parenting skills can be adequately assessed by his reaction to his daughter getting hit by a motorcycle. 




No dumbfuck, they were assessed by the fact that his 4 year old daughter was running around in the streets at 10 O'clock at night while he was stuffing his face with food.
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10899
Location: Indiana
#96
Posted: 8/19/2012 12:27:17 AM
Scalabrine, did this "Father of the Year" have a criminal history or what? I am certain that you more than likely did an extensive search on it.
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15116
Location: United States
#97
Posted: 8/19/2012 12:34:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:



I am talking about this story with the cop shooting the father of the 4 year old girl. Quit trying to twist things from your Trademark embarrassment thread into your favor within this one, because it isn't going to happen. You can piss and moan about timestamps and Links and all of that bullshit all that you want, but the bottom line is that YOU made a thread about a white guy getting away with murder and it never happened.

You got owned by a noob poster within 30 minutes of creating a race baiting thread.

Deal with it and shut the darn up already. The guy got you.

You just said, "I haven't heard anyone dispute the cops story yet."

If tomorrow, someone disputes that story and eventually proves the cops wrong after several weeks, wouldyou be wrong by stating what you knew at the time from the cops themselves today?
What the hell do you think I was talking about here? I was talking about the 4 year old as well.

And it's obvious you don't want to answer my questions because you cut them out of the the quote. 

Pretty amazing...and sad. Again, there are two people in these forums that said I got 'owned.' Crod who is the one I was arguing with and you - who was in the penalty box at the time and gets continually called out by me for your bigotry, implicit or explicit on this site - what a surprise...
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15116
Location: United States
#98
Posted: 8/19/2012 12:35:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:



It's the same friggin people that keep checking in on it over and over again numbnuts.

If so many people think that you made a valid point, why are they not telling you what a great job that you did creating that thread?

The same group of people for over 13,000 views??? How many are the same? Hundreds? Thousands? 

Or as you'd have us believe - about 10...
quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10899
Location: Indiana
#99
Posted: 8/19/2012 12:41:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


You just said, "I haven't heard anyone dispute the cops story yet."

If tomorrow, someone disputes that story and eventually proves the cops wrong after several weeks, wouldyou be wrong by stating what you knew at the time from the cops themselves  today?


No because unlike the Trayvon case, there were actual witnesses in this one. This one has nothing to do with not knowing the race of the attacker/victim. And no one has said one word about this case unfolding anyway than it already has.

I HIGHLY doubt that they they are going to find out that after the cop laid down his bike and injured himself that he was attacking the 4 year old girl, thus justifying the beating from the "Father" and "Cousin".


quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15116
Location: United States
#100
Posted: 8/19/2012 12:46:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slovak:



No because unlike the Trayvon case, there were actual witnesses in this one. This one has nothing to do with not knowing the race of the attacker/victim. And no one has said one word about this case unfolding anyway than it already has.

I HIGHLY doubt that they they are going to find out that after the cop laid down his bike and injured himself that he was attacking the 4 year old girl, thus justifying the beating from the "Father" and "Cousin".



There are no witnesses in the Trayvon case? I think you should try using google sometime this century.

Also, how does a cop not 'witness' a man's race and put it in a police report for the world to quote? That is all we are talking about here and that is the sticking point which you and Crod have never understood or cared to (I actually think you do understand but are too embarrassed to concede the point that your beef with the Sanford PD and their report that Zimmerman was said to be White, not me and my thread, because it will make you look bad....really bad. But you're holding the shovel for the hole you're in. Not me.) 
quote
Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 4 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.