If LSU loses tonight.... *another awful bet with the gf thread*

Forum: College Football Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Football] Topic: If LSU loses tonight.... *another awful bet with the gf thread*
nfl_brosuf PM nfl_brosuf
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4676
 
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:28:09 PM
She already took my butt virginity.  Tonight, if LSU loses, I am going to bukakaka into a wooden spoon and I will be on my knees, head tilted back, eyes wide open, mouth wide open and she is going to gist it back into my mouth..

I am also putting all of my ncaaf bowl winning into them Tigers so hopefully, they can bail me out of an embarrassment moment for tonight. 

I wonder which guy will roll up and say something like "don't knock it till you try it" 

well how does your own man juice taste like huh?  

I heard drinking pineapple juice will make you sweeter so I am going to load up on pineapple juice now plus taint that juice with some vodka just in case I loses tonight and will have to man up.  I think eating my own gist would not be so bad if it taste like alcohol.  Maybe it'll be chewy like a jello shot.

Root for me to win guys.   I do not want to eat semen.  I am a virgin when it comes to eating semen as well.  

Roll Tidgers...
Laroja PM Laroja
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 11394
 
Laroja
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:28:51 PM
Dude just stfu lol.
nfl_brosuf PM nfl_brosuf
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4676
 
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:30:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Laroja:

Dude just stfu lol.


juice again?

LOL
evilelvis PM evilelvis
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2852
 
evilelvis
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:30:27 PM
ysaelee87 PM ysaelee87
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2393
 
ysaelee87
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:31:41 PM
seriously wtf?!!! i hope your kidding but with all the weirdos on here i bet you are foreals
nfl_brosuf PM nfl_brosuf
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4676
 
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:33:05 PM
You bet with money, if you lose, it is ok, you can make more money.

However, if you bet with your own integrity, it is a different story. 

I am going to think of a clever way for the superbowl. 

how about 2 girl and a cup?  
theguru1 PM theguru1
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 3829
 
theguru1
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:35:41 PM
fuckin degos.lol
416bet PM 416bet
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 1581
 
416bet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:36:18 PM
bout to vomit!  get the darn out!
misfits PM misfits
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3720
 
misfits
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:39:32 PM
something tells me your girlfriend is actually your boyfriend
ManassaMauler PM ManassaMauler
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 57530
 
ManassaMauler
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:41:37 PM
nfl_brosuf PM nfl_brosuf
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4676
 
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:42:21 PM
I am not afraid of eating my own gist tonight.  If it was another man's gist then it is a different story and no way I am going to bet on that.

your gf or wife eats your own gist often so what is wrong with that?   If it is your own gist and you want to eat it then I guess it is ok and besides, it has protein.  

Although I prefer not to eat it but if this is the only way to get my girl to involve in Football's finest games then I am sure as hell will be all for it. 




nfl_brosuf PM nfl_brosuf
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4676
 
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:44:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by misfits:

something tells me your girlfriend is actually your boyfriend


It wouldn't be a fun bet if it is.   It is like saying...win or lose, I'll eat your diick and you can eat my diick. 

I'm just glad she does not have a diick or else I would be up for some diick eating time as well. 
ScriptHippie PM ScriptHippie
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 140
 
ScriptHippie
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/9/2012 5:58:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:

She already took my butt virginity.  Tonight, if LSU loses, I am going to bukakaka into a wooden spoon and I will be on my knees, head tilted back, eyes wide open, mouth wide open and she is going to gist it back into my mouth..

I am also putting all of my ncaaf bowl winning into them Tigers so hopefully, they can bail me out of an embarrassment moment for tonight. 

I wonder which guy will roll up and say something like "don't knock it till you try it" 

well how does your own man juice taste like huh?  

I heard drinking pineapple juice will make you sweeter so I am going to load up on pineapple juice now plus taint that juice with some vodka just in case I loses tonight and will have to man up.  I think eating my own gist would not be so bad if it taste like alcohol.  Maybe it'll be chewy like a jello shot.

Root for me to win guys.   I do not want to eat semen.  I am a virgin when it comes to eating semen as well.  

Roll Tidgers...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
in_the_black PM in_the_black
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4556
 
in_the_black
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:19:04 PM
LONG-TU PM LONG-TU
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5860
 
LONG-TU
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:20:51 PM
If LSU dont cover the 3 I will never post again on this site. ( in the politics forum) 
nfl_brosuf PM nfl_brosuf
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4676
 
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:22:16 PM
Thanks for the laughs guys..

remember to think about me when you are watching the game....

i am a horrible capper and I lose on most occasion.  I just caught me a new gf and this one is freaky deeky. 


blowoutgm PM blowoutgm
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 3369
 
blowoutgm
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:22:35 PM

tell her she has to suck you off first and then you have to snoball your juice with her!!! lol!!

You sick darn!!!

Go Tigers!!

nfl_brosuf PM nfl_brosuf
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4676
 
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:23:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LONG-TU:

If LSU dont cover the 3 I will never post again on this site. ( in the politics forum) 


I'm like dayam...

no kidding boss?

I will think of you when I down my 1 tablespoon full of man juice.   I'll do it for the both of us. 
nfl_brosuf PM nfl_brosuf
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4676
 
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:24:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

tell her she has to suck you off first and then you have to snoball your juice with her!!! lol!!

You sick darn!!!

Go Tigers!!



well she wanted me to do her anal and gist it in her butt then she would sit on my face and have it fall back out into my mouth. 

I said no deal. 


Hoesuff PM Hoesuff
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 388
 
Hoesuff
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:26:17 PM
nfl_brosuf PM nfl_brosuf
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4676
 
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:29:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hoesuff:



hey hoesuff, my gf looks like the chick in your avatar..

She has tats all along her back so when you do her doggie style, it gives you something to read like reading the newspaper. 
statfreak PM statfreak
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 1350
 
statfreak
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:36:57 PM
LMAO i saw your last thread where you lost your butt virginity.. i didnt like that play (actually was BIG against it)... and i dont like this one and i already placed a big bet on alabama...

maybe you should put your money on alabama so if LSU wins you lose money but dont have to drink juice... and if bama wins u will drink juice but will have some money to make up for it.
baojohn PM baojohn
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 171
 
baojohn
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:45:39 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by nfl_brosuf:



well she wanted me to do her anal and gist it in her butt then she would sit on my face and have it fall back out into my mouth. 

I said no deal. 


 

I am glad you draw the line between freaky sex and just plain gross. Every man should at least date a GF like this once in their lifetime. It's every single-man "pilgrimage" so to speak. But you didn't tell us what would happened if you win. And we want proofs!!!. I'll be rooting for LSU for you.. GL

nfl_brosuf PM nfl_brosuf
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4676
 
nfl_brosuf
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:45:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by statfreak:

LMAO i saw your last thread where you lost your butt virginity.. i didnt like that play (actually was BIG against it)... and i dont like this one and i already placed a big bet on alabama...

maybe you should put your money on alabama so if LSU wins you lose money but dont have to drink juice... and if bama wins u will drink juice but will have some money to make up for it.


I like your style of thinking.  Evil but I like the delight out of it.

It is almost like I am a bookie to my own gf.  I'll do the deed for money.  At least I'll be smiling while doing it because I won money. 

I will try that for the superbowl.   Thanks for the advice....
glewis461 PM glewis461
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 3477
 
glewis461
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/9/2012 6:50:19 PM

Wow.  Takes a secure man to post that garbage on the internet. Makes my $200 bet on LSU seem insignificant.  BOL.

Forum: College Football Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.