ALL IM HEARING IS SAN FRANCISCO THIS AND BALTIMORE THAT

Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [NFL Betting] Topic: ALL IM HEARING IS SAN FRANCISCO THIS AND BALTIMORE THAT
bpickin PM bpickin
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 6246
 
bpickin
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:44:58 PM
  I DON'T SEE ANYTHING THAT JUMPS OUT AT ME AS AN EDGE THIS WEEK OTHER THEN GOING AGAINST THE HYPE

So I'm gonna go against the news forcasts this week and play
ATLANTA PLUS 5. I think it will end in 3 points either way.


NEW ENGLAND -9.  I said in someone else's thread how I thought one week New England covers 9 and the next week they don't, but that was before I found out that this line opened at 7, not 9.5!!!!!! So it doenst apply. 10 Units each. I think Baltimore should be gassed and beat and worn down after last week. This applies in the regular season, so why not the playoffs too? Exactly!

 I LOST JUICE LAST WEEK SO IM HOPING WE CAN SWEEP HERE, BUT I GUESS IM OK WITH A SPLIT TO ENJOY SOME ACTION.
billyweather PM billyweather
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 10636
Illinois
 
billyweather
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/17/2013 11:49:44 PM
bpickin PM bpickin
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 6246
 
bpickin
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 6:48:41 AM
 NOT TO FORGET TO MENTION THAT HOME TEAMS HAVE BEEN A SOLID PLAY THUS FAR IN THE PLAYOFFS.
Keylow PM Keylow
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 260
New York
 
Keylow
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 8:02:59 AM
Really altanta ats loser...real solid
bpickin PM bpickin
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 6246
 
bpickin
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 9:00:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Keylow:

Really altanta ats loser...real solid

 HUH? ENGLISH?
bpickin PM bpickin
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 6246
 
bpickin
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 9:09:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Keylow:

Really altanta ats loser...real solid


it depended on your line dip shitt and they won the game didn't they.


bpickin PM bpickin
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 6246
 
bpickin
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 9:11:00 AM
They are both plays for action on a hunch. TAIL OR FADE. I don't care lol
Gavinnick PM Gavinnick
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 7369
 
Gavinnick
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 10:15:54 AM
Easy fade 

lol " it applies toward reg. season why not the playoffs "

What kind of stupid stuff r u smoking !!!!!!


Ok let's just assume Baltimore is tired and can't hang with the Pats 

Hahahahahahhahahahaha

Bro stop gambling please!!!! 


That is the stupidest garbage I have ever heard.....

This could be their last game of the season

This is not MF reg season dude!!!!

If you think ravens will lose because they r tired get the hell out now lol 
estes1717 PM estes1717
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 24548
Alabama
 
estes1717
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 10:50:07 AM
Lets bury the cock roaches.. ATL & NE for me locked in Last Sunday Nt
bpickin PM bpickin
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 6246
 
bpickin
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 1:56:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Gavinnick:

Easy fade 

lol " it applies toward reg. season why not the playoffs "

What kind of stupid stuff r u smoking !!!!!!


Ok let's just assume Baltimore is tired and can't hang with the Pats 

Hahahahahahhahahahaha

Bro stop gambling please!!!! 


That is the stupidest garbage I have ever heard.....

This could be their last game of the season

This is not MF reg season dude!!!!

If you think ravens will lose because they r tired get the hell out now lol 



 YOU HAVE ISSUES MY FRIEND. READ FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD. DON'T JUST SKIP TO THE PUNCH LINE. I WON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN I GO 1-1 or 2-0. BUT I'LL BE LAUGHING MY behind OFF. YOU ARE THE ONE SMOKING SOMETHING IF YOU THINK ATLANTA AND NEW ENGLAND ARE BOTH LOSERS. KEEP TRUCKING ROOKIE. 



PS IM JOT USUALLY YHIS MEAN, BUT IT FELT NECESSARY.
bpickin PM bpickin
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 6246
 
bpickin
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 1:57:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by estes1717:

Lets bury the cock roaches.. ATL & NE for me locked in Last Sunday Nt


THX MAD RESPECT FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK
FadeOnly PM FadeOnly
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 16107
Pennsylvania
 
FadeOnly
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 2:12:23 PM
bpickin PM bpickin
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 6246
 
bpickin
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 3:49:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FadeOnly:



Thx
Macwestie1 PM Macwestie1
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 101007
Ontario
 
Macwestie1
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 5:54:06 PM
GL this weekend bpickin
Satchel1 PM Satchel1
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 327
 
Satchel1
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 6:37:57 PM
Seems to me that everyone forgets Atl came into last weeks game off a bye while they had to play one of the hottest teams in the league.That game for Atlanta was the best case scenario preparing for this week.ATL ML.  As far as the other game N.E. went into Balt in primetime and lost by 1 earlier in the season.In that game Balt gave everything they had and managed a 1 pt win at home in P.T. N.E. - 9.5 they win by at least 10 here. GL bpickin.
TheForbes777 PM TheForbes777
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1820
Missouri
 
TheForbes777
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:16:05 PM
49er's - 4, 49ers/ATL OVER 48.5 and Ravens +9.5, BAL/NE UNDER 51.5 is the play bro.

Kaepernick is the real deal, he's got crab tree and davis to throw too while he's on the run...in between Frank Gore just pounding the rock. 49ers go up early in the first quarter and hit the gas on the road and silence this crowd. ATL is going to be playing catch up the whole time and exploit the Julio Jones matchup, with Gonzalez in the middle. Roddy White can be shut down and will this season. Matty Ice is a coward and got bailed out by Seattle thinking they won the game early. He's not prime time, he's a wannabe...the Falcons failure in playoffs past are his to own up to.

Baltimore is not going to be any more tired than New England. New England is not the same team they were a few years ago and they can be exploited. They have an image about them that gets into other teams heads. The Ravens dont give a damm about their reputation that precedes them, and they are FIRED up because Ray Lewis is in that damn locker room. New England is going to hold onto the ball, alot once they go up in the first half. I see them going 17-0 in the first half. I see the ravens getting fired up at half and chucking it, while exploiting the flats with Ray Rice. Ravens win straight up 28-20.

Good luck bro, there are only two games this week. Just because the public is all over a specific side does not make it fade material. The books set the lines so that they win either way and people bet into them. They're going to get the juice, and clean up on people going big on the Patriots and ATL. 
TheForbes777 PM TheForbes777
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1820
Missouri
 
TheForbes777
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:17:56 PM
*"Roddy White can be shut down and will this game" is what I meant to say.
InVegas PM InVegas
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 941
 
InVegas
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:22:41 PM

BPickin - you were doing fairly well for a small stretch. But that's all gone. It is what it is.

I can see a low scoring 3 pt game in Atl - nervous plays, some turnovers, etc. But I don't see Atl winning. Just the same, SF might beat them by 7. --> SF can do all the things Seattle could do, and some of them better... (and Harbaugh was at this point last year)

I took SF ML

New England won't cover that number. And you probably should've waited to make your bet to get it at 8. I've got the Ravens giving them all they can handle - like they always do - and possibly winning...

1-1 is your best case scenario imo. 0-2 is a very real possibility.

surfrancis PM surfrancis
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 119
Pennsylvania
 
surfrancis
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:30:15 PM
Agree. Thats all I heard and smells like s@#t. Atlanta at home and New England at home are the play. Does anyone have statistical info on this? I also believe under on the championship games and over in the Supbowl are max plays. Thanks Surf
bpickin PM bpickin
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 6246
 
bpickin
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:44:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheForbes777:

49er's - 4, 49ers/ATL OVER 48.5 and Ravens +9.5, BAL/NE UNDER 51.5 is the play bro.

Kaepernick is the real deal, he's got crab tree and davis to throw too while he's on the run...in between Frank Gore just pounding the rock. 49ers go up early in the first quarter and hit the gas on the road and silence this crowd. ATL is going to be playing catch up the whole time and exploit the Julio Jones matchup, with Gonzalez in the middle. Roddy White can be shut down and will this season. Matty Ice is a coward and got bailed out by Seattle thinking they won the game early. He's not prime time, he's a wannabe...the Falcons failure in playoffs past are his to own up to.

Baltimore is not going to be any more tired than New England. New England is not the same team they were a few years ago and they can be exploited. They have an image about them that gets into other teams heads. The Ravens dont give a damm about their reputation that precedes them, and they are FIRED up because Ray Lewis is in that damn locker room. New England is going to hold onto the ball, alot once they go up in the first half. I see them going 17-0 in the first half. I see the ravens getting fired up at half and chucking it, while exploiting the flats with Ray Rice. Ravens win straight up 28-20.

Good luck bro, there are only two games this week. Just because the public is all over a specific side does not make it fade material. The books set the lines so that they win either way and people bet into them. They're going to get the juice, and clean up on people going big on the Patriots and ATL. 


I HATE TO SAY BUT I DISAGREE WITH THIS.  
bpickin PM bpickin
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 6246
 
bpickin
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:50:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by InVegas:

BPickin - you were doing fairly well for a small stretch. But that's all gone. It is what it is.

I can see a low scoring 3 pt game in Atl - nervous plays, some turnovers, etc. But I don't see Atl winning. Just the same, SF might beat them by 7. --> SF can do all the things Seattle could do, and some of them better... (and Harbaugh was at this point last year)

I took SF ML

New England won't cover that number. And you probably should've waited to make your bet to get it at 8. I've got the Ravens giving them all they can handle - like they always do - and possibly winning...

1-1 is your best case scenario imo. 0-2 is a very real possibility.


END OF REGULAR SEASON WAS AMAZING AND POST SEASON HAS BEEN A LITTLW ABOVE EVEN FOR ME AND IM OK WITH THAT. IT'S HARD TO PICK ENOUGH FOR GOOD PROFIT.
BOL MY FRIEND.
bpickin PM bpickin
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 6246
 
bpickin
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:59:26 PM
HONESTLY. I THINK I WOULD PLAY PATS FIRST, but for over a field goal with an (almost rookie) on the road against ATALNTA who knows how to win at home. I think I'll bite on those points.
lionceo11 PM lionceo11
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 44
Wisconsin
 
lionceo11
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 9:25:22 PM
Plenty of people are finding enough reasons to play Atlanta and Baltimore, but I'm OK staying with SF -3.5 and NE -8. My handicapping is showing these are the better teams overall and especially versus these particular opponents. I hear and understand all the reasons to go in the other direction in both games, but for me, dated trends, hunches, and storylines aren't reliable factors. And certainly not enough of a reason to go against my own research. I do like SF much better than NE though, so SF -3.5 is the major play. I may sit the late game and have fun watching. Only because I'm not a huge fan of laying more than a TD in games I play. 
bpickin PM bpickin
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 6246
 
bpickin
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 9:32:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lionceo11:

Plenty of people are finding enough reasons to play Atlanta and Baltimore, but I'm OK staying with SF -3.5 and NE -8. My handicapping is showing these are the better teams overall and especially versus these particular opponents. I hear and understand all the reasons to go in the other direction in both games, but for me, dated trends, hunches, and storylines aren't reliable factors. And certainly not enough of a reason to go against my own research. I do like SF much better than NE though, so SF -3.5 is the major play. I may sit the late game and have fun watching. Only because I'm not a huge fan of laying more than a TD in games I play. 

  
bpickin PM bpickin
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 6246
 
bpickin
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2013 9:33:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Macwestie1:

GL this weekend bpickin


Thx MAC
Forum: NFL Betting Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.