It's official...

Forum: Website Promotions Page 5 of 10 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: It's official...
165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
quote#101
Posted: 5/10/2012 5:47:59 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by AustinHoopDream:



that is so cute, you are researching my posts so you can love me even more??? friggin person person sucker.


I didn't research garbage.  I just remember your dumb thread in the mains crying like a little girl.  Your threads are always the same boring garbage, either making 3rd grade jokes or crying like a 5 year old.  Try and change it up a bit.

wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19924
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
quote#102
Posted: 5/10/2012 5:48:11 PM
So RJ defends Woop, a proven fraud. RJ defends MP1, who can't post without refering to man sex/mom sex. Now he is hanging from Mr Win's ball sack??? LOL!
wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19924
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
quote#103
Posted: 5/10/2012 5:49:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

I didn't research garbage.  I just remember your dumb thread in the mains crying like a little girl.  Your threads are always the same boring garbage, either making 3rd grade jokes or crying like a 5 year old.  Try and change it up a bit.

Yet. You come into all is post??? And YOU talk about creepy? You keep proving the point about your hypocrisy

Stay out and ignore! WOW! You are one sorry low IQ friggin loser

165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
quote#104
Posted: 5/10/2012 5:52:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

For the FIFTH time. LINK IT!!! Show all this thread you keep talking about RJ! Put up or shut up

You can't even make an argument without being like a junior high't kid with the little slams. How old are you RJ?

You think I'm going to waste my time researching garbage on gambling forum?  All I know is that whenever I clicked on a CBB thread you were there either defending someone or giving your famous internet handjobs.  Don't you have any pride?
165yds PM 165yds
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 14737
United States
 
165yds
Participation Meter
quote#105
Posted: 5/10/2012 5:57:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

Yet. You come into all is post??? And YOU talk about creepy? You keep proving the point about your hypocrisy

Stay out and ignore! WOW! You are one sorry low IQ friggin loser

WOW, I almost never go into his 3rd grade threads.  You sound so much like Slovak it's yes again creepy.  I won't go into these guys threads for months but the moment I do it's stop stalking me 165, waaaaaah.  If you want to find some of the biggest internet tough guys just come here. 
wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19924
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
quote#106
Posted: 5/10/2012 5:58:02 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 165yds:

You think I'm going to waste my time researching garbage on gambling forum?  All I know is that whenever I clicked on a CBB thread you were there either defending someone or giving your famous internet handjobs.  Don't you have any pride?

Yes. You made a claim, now friggin prove it! Problem is you can't!! You are now a proven liar and a fraud!!

You are a born liar! You can't make one link! Man, you are sad

AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Illinois
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
quote#107
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:02:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

So RJ defends Woop, a proven fraud. RJ defends MP1, who can't post without refering to man sex/mom sex. Now he is hanging from Mr Win's ball sack??? LOL!


you know what they say, birds of a feather are friggin cock gobbling fool! i bet with all their friggin aliases there must be 40-50 cock gobbling intellectual midgets....


wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19924
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
quote#108
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:03:20 PM

"AHD, your threads are stupid and childish, but I can't stay out of them"

"Wmi, you give creepy love in CBB, but I won't show a link"

Sincerely,

165/aka RJ Sizzle

AustinHoopDream PM AustinHoopDream
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Illinois
 
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
quote#109
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:03:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

"AHD, your threads are stupid and childish, but I can't stay out of them"

"Wmi, you give creepy love in CBB, but I won't show a link"

Sincerely,

165/aka RJ Sizzle



you are going to make165balls mad...


Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
quote#110
Posted: 5/10/2012 6:48:39 PM
165 writing a secret betting book



Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
quote#111
Posted: 5/10/2012 10:27:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by woopdurritis:

I may end up,going tout, I have had a few offers... But honestly I love posting for free.. And don't need the extra income.

Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
quote#112
Posted: 5/10/2012 10:28:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by woopdurritis:

Woopdurritis is officially the number 1 baseball capper in the penalty box.  It was only a matter of time until I took the throne.  Perhaps I just soldnt pick anymore and ride,the win percentage to the finish.  Sorry about the typos... Still getting used to this new iPad.  

Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
quote#113
Posted: 5/11/2012 8:31:21 AM
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
quote#114
Posted: 5/11/2012 9:52:53 AM
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
quote#115
Posted: 5/11/2012 4:45:39 PM
who r the fades tonight woop?




dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27614
United States
 
dl36
Participation Meter
quote#116
Posted: 5/12/2012 2:56:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by woopdurritis:

Woopdurritis is officially the number 1 baseball capper in the penalty box.  It was only a matter of time until I took the throne.  Perhaps I just soldnt pick anymore and ride,the win percentage to the finish.  Sorry about the typos... Still getting used to this new iPad.  


perhaps you should change your pad

Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
quote#117
Posted: 5/12/2012 7:33:48 AM
pulledclear PM pulledclear
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3202
United States
 
pulledclear
Participation Meter
quote#118
Posted: 5/12/2012 7:54:17 AM
165s pop up went NY times best seller!
gers PM gers
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8704
Canada
 
gers
Participation Meter
quote#119
Posted: 5/12/2012 8:05:01 AM
This thread should be Archive material

gers PM gers
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8704
Canada
 
gers
Participation Meter
quote#120
Posted: 5/12/2012 8:06:32 AM
Woop dropped faster than the Toronto Maple Leafs
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
quote#121
Posted: 5/12/2012 2:47:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gers:

This thread should be Archive material

 

KingKenny13 PM KingKenny13
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 5849
California
 
KingKenny13
Participation Meter
quote#122
Posted: 5/12/2012 2:57:15 PM
It's official. What your a box
Posted using a mobile device.
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
quote#123
Posted: 5/12/2012 6:42:34 PM
woooooooooooooooooooooop, your internship better be paying so I can collect at seasons end.  
gers PM gers
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8704
Canada
 
gers
Participation Meter
quote#124
Posted: 5/12/2012 7:44:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Theone324:

 


What you don't agree with Woop making a jackass out of himself
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
quote#125
Posted: 5/12/2012 8:23:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gers:


What you don't agree with Woop making a jackass out of himself

me and woop have an $1,000 wager on who will win more units in the pbox contest.  I know hes not going to pay bc he is a box, but im loving this.  He has been M I A since i took the lead.
Forum: Website Promotions Page 5 of 10 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.