Chili Bowl

Forum: Nascar
Author: [Nascar] Topic: Chili Bowl
TREE88 PM TREE88
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 20746
Oklahoma
 
TREE88
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/11/2012 11:07:15 PM
Good racing tonight. Swindell won the feature and Smoke finished 3rd. Both advanced to the big show Sat.

vegasdennis PM vegasdennis
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Nevada
 
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/12/2012 1:45:04 AM
On my bucket list to go there one time 
NoWorries21 PM NoWorries21
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7432
Texas
 
NoWorries21
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/12/2012 11:54:31 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vegasdennis:

On my bucket list to go there one time 
We could make a party out of it. I used to race go karts the week before on same track. Pretty intense. 
TREE88 PM TREE88
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 20746
Oklahoma
 
TREE88
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/12/2012 2:37:28 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by vegasdennis:

On my bucket list to go there one time 

 

Well come on.....

Its not something I'd recommend for a guy that occasionaly watches racing but for the die hards....Its the bomb diggity! 

 

NoWorries......Do they broadcast Saturdays race on TV anywhere?

vegasdennis PM vegasdennis
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Nevada
 
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/12/2012 3:30:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TREE88:

 

Well come on.....

Its not something I'd recommend for a guy that occasionaly watches racing but for the die hards....Its the bomb diggity! 

 

NoWorries......Do they broadcast Saturdays race on TV anywhere?


Can't find where it's being broadcast
NoWorries21 PM NoWorries21
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7432
Texas
 
NoWorries21
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/13/2012 10:21:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TREE88:

 

Well come on.....

Its not something I'd recommend for a guy that occasionaly watches racing but for the die hards....Its the bomb diggity! 

 

NoWorries......Do they broadcast Saturdays race on TV anywhere?

I know the broadcasted it on Speed a few years ago but they also did the same with Knoxville Nationals which thye havent done in a few years. I dont know why.

Vegas after about 5 caution free laps there is absolutely no one running by themselves. Its almost overwhelming to try and watch all the action at once. If you are following a driver in the middle of the field you will look up and have no clue who is leading.
vegasdennis PM vegasdennis
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Nevada
 
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/13/2012 11:52:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NoWorries21:

I know the broadcasted it on Speed a few years ago but they also did the same with Knoxville Nationals which thye havent done in a few years. I dont know why.

Vegas after about 5 caution free laps there is absolutely no one running by themselves. Its almost overwhelming to try and watch all the action at once. If you are following a driver in the middle of the field you will look up and have no clue who is leading.

I remember when speed showed Knoxville Nationals ...not sure why they stopped
TREE88 PM TREE88
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 20746
Oklahoma
 
TREE88
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/13/2012 9:33:59 PM

Kevin Swindell won last night guys. It will be a hell of a show come Sat night. I got to find a link! Or go find a scalper tomorrow night!

TREE88 PM TREE88
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 20746
Oklahoma
 
TREE88
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/13/2012 9:44:22 PM

http://www.chilibowl.com/

 

VD...Go here and watch a video.

vegasdennis PM vegasdennis
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Nevada
 
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/14/2012 1:55:42 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TREE88:

http://www.chilibowl.com/

 

VD...Go here and watch a video.



Yes sir 
TREE88 PM TREE88
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 20746
Oklahoma
 
TREE88
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/14/2012 5:39:25 PM

Man....Just found out Donnie Crawford was shot and killed this morn in some kind of family altercation.

.He was fun to watch. He won a race last year at the chili bowl by about 20 ft with 2nd place coming across the line flipping.

RIP Donnie Crawford III

 

vegasdennis PM vegasdennis
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Nevada
 
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/14/2012 6:29:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TREE88:

Man....Just found out Donnie Crawford was shot and killed this morn in some kind of family altercation.

.He was fun to watch. He won a race last year at the chili bowl by about 20 ft with 2nd place coming across the line flipping.

RIP Donnie Crawford III

 


Damn that's sad

RIP 
TREE88 PM TREE88
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 20746
Oklahoma
 
TREE88
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/15/2012 11:06:33 AM

Kevin Swindell won it with the old man 2nd.

That kid is a wheel man. Led it start to finish.

Forum: Nascar
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.