Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Rangers signed Roy Oswalt today for a case of Russian Vodka....
Henry-Lilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10493
Location: St Vincent and
              the Grenadines
#1
Posted: 5/29/2012 5:25:06 PM
and 5 million dollars.

Nice insurance policy.
quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#2
Posted: 5/29/2012 5:35:20 PM
maybe josh will help him knock the vodka back. he will then pray real hard and ask for forgiveness..
quote
shrimp1958
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
shrimp1958
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 48805
Location: Maryland
#3
Posted: 5/29/2012 5:42:29 PM
Damn the O's wanted him...
quote
ClubDirt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 20224
Location: United States
#4
Posted: 5/29/2012 8:43:52 PM
h, we're going to houston this weekend.  i heard it's a hell hole.  don't you guys have a lot of mexicans there.  can you ask one of them to recommend a good mexican restaurant for me.  and pizza too.  ask if they know about that garbage too. 
quote
Henry-Lilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10493
Location: St Vincent and
              the Grenadines
#5
Posted: 5/30/2012 5:02:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

h, we're going to houston this weekend.  i heard it's a hell hole.  don't you guys have a lot of mexicans there.  can you ask one of them to recommend a good mexican restaurant for me.  and pizza too.  ask if they know about that garbage too. 



Yea bro, I talked to the guy that does my lawn for you.  He said his cousin lives in Houston and will hook you up with a large burrito with extra sour cream and a bottle of Mescal if you'll offer up your sister for the donkey show.  Cool?
quote
ClubDirt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 20224
Location: United States
#6
Posted: 5/30/2012 5:40:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Henry-Lilly:




Yea bro, I talked to the guy that does my lawn for you.  He said his cousin lives in Houston and will hook you up with a large burrito with extra sour cream and a bottle of Mescal if you'll offer up your sister for the donkey show.  Cool?


that all sounds good.  i don't have a sister but i know a few guys on this forum who will do it for less. 

texas area football.   
quote
Henry-Lilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10493
Location: St Vincent and
              the Grenadines
#7
Posted: 5/30/2012 6:03:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ClubDirt:



that all sounds good.  i don't have a sister but i know a few guys on this forum who will do it for less. 

texas area football.   



Might want to cancel your trip. Bringing that attitude will get your behind kicked down here. 
quote
shrimp1958
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
shrimp1958
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 48805
Location: Maryland
#8
Posted: 5/30/2012 6:45:15 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Henry-Lilly:




Yea bro, I talked to the guy that does my lawn for you.  He said his cousin lives in Houston and will hook you up with a large burrito with extra sour cream and a bottle of Mescal if you'll offer up your sister for the donkey show.  Cool?

That was priceless...

quote
ClubDirt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 20224
Location: United States
#9
Posted: 5/30/2012 7:06:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Henry-Lilly:




Might want to cancel your trip. Bringing that attitude will get your behind kicked down here. 



texas 


florida



quote
Henry-Lilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10493
Location: St Vincent and
              the Grenadines
#10
Posted: 5/30/2012 7:30:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ClubDirt:




texas 


florida





I clicked on your Texas link and it was a group of person called the
"D.C. Cowboys" D.C. because they are from Washington D.C..  So once again you fail.  Have a good time in Houston, Club.  People are very friendly here and Houston is a big city with plenty to do.  But I would be careful about putting the state of Texas down when you are in public here.  You won't like the action you'll get.  
quote
ClubDirt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 20224
Location: United States
#11
Posted: 5/30/2012 7:49:53 PM
that is a picture of the dallas cowboys spring workouts, being held in DC to throw off the oddsmakers. 

all in good fun, H.  i'm actually considering moving to texas.  austin though. 
quote
Henry-Lilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10493
Location: St Vincent and
              the Grenadines
#12
Posted: 5/30/2012 8:07:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

that is a picture of the dallas cowboys spring workouts, being held in DC to throw off the oddsmakers. 

all in good fun, H.  i'm actually considering moving to texas.  austin though. 



Went to school there at UT.  You'll love it.  PM if you have questions.
quote
ClubDirt send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 20224
Location: United States
#13
Posted: 5/30/2012 8:24:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Henry-Lilly:




Went to school there at UT.  You'll love it.  PM if you have questions.



probably austin, possibly houston.  if i can make it happen. 
quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.