Messages

Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 22 of 29 «  20 21 22 23 24   »
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: 9/11 conspiracy theory in 5 minutes
hugh613 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
hugh613
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 8269
Location: Ontario
#526
Posted: 5/24/2012 6:29:35 PM
From tribe.net

Welcome to tribe.net, one of the original social networking sites. The first thing you need to know is that it was way better back in the day, and you missed out on all the good times. Nowadays, tribe is but a sad shell of its former glory, and most new members are just perverts attracted to the site by one of its many special interest sexual fetish and perversion tribes.

Many of the aforementioned hard core users have serious mental problems. They range from internet shut-ins and cyberstalkers to the mentally ill, the delusional, and pathological liars. You really don't want to get to know some of these people.

BMA

These are not opinions to be debated; these are facts to be dealt with.


quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#527
Posted: 5/24/2012 6:32:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PokinSmot:

The people who were responsible for the attacks of 9/11 did something so unbelievable that most people would not believe they did it, even if presented with conclusive evidence of their guilt.  As a result, they also carried it off, and the evidence be damned.

In the end, there is always the comment by those who would discredit the research and the evidence that has been uncovered.  The defenders of the official version of 9/11 inevitably ask how so many people could keep a secret. "Wouldn't someone have blown the whistle by now?" is the constant challenge by the champions of denial. How naive they are.

At the higher levels of government the issue is no longer about secrecy, but about survival. The extent of the 9/11 crimes are so great that a very real scenario of self preservation has arisen. It may well be that whistle blowers fear the consequences of exposing the truth about 9/11, not to themselves, but to the nation.

It is highly probable that they believe that their testimony would lead to the end of the United States of America as a viable power.

In this worst case scenario, the good people in our government and in our intelligence community may really fear that America would never ever regain its credibility in the world, and would never again be respected or trusted.  They may envision a terrible time when the United States would relinquish its leadership position in the world and sink to the position of a rogue nation that had committed an unforgivable atrocity against its own people for political purposes. If this is so, can anyone blame them for not coming forward to expose what they know?

A deep love of country might easily create a dilemma for those who know the truth. What would happen at that unimaginable moment when a ranking government official was charged with complicity in 9/11? Would the nation recover? Could the nation heal after such a huge betrayal of the trust that has been cultivated and nurtured over our 230 year history as a nation?

The people who were involved in 9/11 know that there is more at stake than their exposure. They already have the blind loyalty of those Americans who would refuse to believe they could possibly have been involved. . But deep in their corrupted souls they also have another ace in the hole. They are counting on the protection of those who fear for the stability of the nation. They are convinced of their own invincibility and really believe that they will never be held accountable.   But they also believe that no one of credibility will step forward to expose them.





#
quote
PokinSmot send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PokinSmot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 6348
Location: United States
#528
Posted: 5/24/2012 6:39:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BMA:




#


did I beat you to it BMA? 
quote
PokinSmot send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PokinSmot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 6348
Location: United States
#529
Posted: 5/24/2012 6:43:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PokinSmot:



did I beat you to it BMA? 


aka GBP 
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#530
Posted: 5/24/2012 7:17:47 PM
Of the thousands that would have been involved in the conspiracy

How many seriously would say to themselves, I better not spill the beans, because I may damage America standing in the world. These thousands are going to have a deep love for a country that killed on mass its own citizens. Any descent person would spill the beans, and that would have been done at the planning stage before it went any further. If that failed, those involved seeing the actual scale of the carnage would  spill the beans. No one seriously would keep their mouths shut because they were patriotic. The truthers if they were successful in proving a conspiracy, would not stop because they are thinking of America. The reason the truthers want to find a conspiracy because they believe it is the greater protection of the country to find out rather than cover it up.

So your arguments for the culprits keeping mouths shut are the same arguments truthers use to open their  mouths.
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#531
Posted: 5/24/2012 7:33:24 PM
Can you see how you have scored a own goal.

Just change all your script and substitute conspiracy theorists.
###################################################
as follows


The people who were responsible for the attacks of 9/11 did something so unbelievable that most people would not believe they did it, even if presented with conclusive evidence of their guilt.  As a result, they also carried it off, and the evidence be damned.

In the end, there is always the comment by those who would discredit the research and the evidence that has been uncovered.  The defenders of the official version of 9/11 inevitably ask how so many people could keep a secret. "Wouldn't someone have blown the whistle by now?" is the constant challenge by the champions of denial. How naive they are.

At the higher levels of government the issue is no longer about secrecy, but about survival. The extent of the 9/11 crimes are so great that a very real scenario of self preservation has arisen. It may well be that whistle blowers (conspiracy theorists) fear the consequences of exposing the truth about 9/11, not to themselves, but to the nation.

It is highly probable that they believe that their testimony would lead to the end of the United States of America as a viable power.

In this worst case scenario, the good people in our government and in our intelligence community may really fear that America would never ever regain its credibility in the world, and would never again be respected or trusted.  They may envision a terrible time when the United States would relinquish its leadership position in the world and sink to the position of a rogue nation that had committed an unforgivable atrocity against its own people for political purposes. If this is so, can anyone blame them for not coming forward to expose what they know?

A deep love of country might easily create a dilemma for those who know the truth.(or the conspiracy theorist who uncover  a conspiracy) What would happen at that unimaginable moment when a ranking government official was charged with complicity in 9/11? Would the nation recover? Could the nation heal after such a huge betrayal of the trust that has been cultivated and nurtured over our 230 year history as a nation?

The people who were involved in 9/11 know that there is more at stake than their exposure.( as do the conspiracy theorists) They already have the blind loyalty of those Americans who would refuse to believe they could possibly have been involved. . But deep in their corrupted souls they also have another ace in the hole. They are counting on the protection of those who fear for the stability of the nation. They are convinced of their own invincibility and really believe that they will never be held accountable.   But they also believe that no one of credibility will step forward to expose them.(and no conspiracy theorist will expose them)
quote
PokinSmot send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PokinSmot
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 6348
Location: United States
#532
Posted: 5/24/2012 7:37:07 PM
There's always 3 sides to a story, the right, the wrong, and the truth...but this theory won't be put to rest anytime soon. So we can add this conspiracy with the rest of them.

But before I move on, question for you BMA...

What's the official story on Area 51....is it there or not?


  
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7688
Location: Texas
#533
Posted: 5/24/2012 10:10:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

You do not have a strong case, SRH. I'm sorry, you just don't -- at least, not in my learned legal opinion. Then again, like I've said before, reasonable minds can disagree.
40 things 911 believers don’t want to hear!

1. No fighter jets were sent/911 believers say budget cuts
2. The 911 commission has been exposed/government has an excuse
3. No black boxes/government has an excuse
4. Thermite proven by one side/discredited by the government
5. Pentagon videos missing/government won’t release them
6. Evidence shipped overseas and destroyed/government gives no reason. If my son was killed and ll the evidence was destroyed by the cops before it could be analyzed I would be pissed. I'm just disgusted by this. Apparently 911 believers are not.
7. Bush and Cheney agree to testify with conditions it was not made public/government gives no reason
8. Six of the hijackers being are said to be alive
9. Reichstag fire false flag, Operation Northwoods, The false flag Gulf of Tonkin Incident Vietnam. Several war game exercises were being conducted on 9/11/01. Operation Northern Vigilance redeployed northeast sector air defense resources to northern Canada and Alaska. Operations Vigilant Warrior and Vigilant Guardian, which simulated hijackings and involved live radar "injects," may have confused military and civilian personnel monitoring aircraft. The National Reconnaissance Office, which monitors satellites and airborne objects, was evacuated while the attack unfolded because it was conducting a plane-into-tower crash drill. The Tripod II biowarfare exercise, scheduled for 9/12/01, resulted in the deployment of FEMA to Manhattan before the attack.
19. Two co-chairs of the 911 Commission believe the commission was set to FAIL.
11. American witnesses were ignored by the 911 commission that didn’t fit the government’s story?
12. NYCCAN wanted a new investigation and was denied?
13. The 911 families for truth have their own experts that can slaughter the 911 believers
14. 250 pilots say it was impossible for Hani Hanjour to do what he did? Alleged Flight 77 pilot Hani Hanjour was not up to the task. The spiral dive approach to the Pentagon was such an extreme maneuver that experienced air traffic controllers thought it was military jet. 13   The tree-top final approach skimmed objects in the yard and crashed the plane into the first floor of the building. Experienced pilots have wondered if any human pilot could have executed the maneuver. Hani Hanjour was considered incompetent by his flight school instructors, and was denied rental of a single-engine plane.
15. 911 believers fail to mention is that, given the prevailing technology in September 2001, it was extremely difficult, if not impossible, to place a wireless cell call from an aircraft traveling at high speed above 8000 feet.
16. http://stj911.org/press_releases/NIST.html Scholars and Family Members Submit Request for Correction to 9/11 NIST Report. Gaps and inconsistencies reveal fundamental flaws in NIST's building collapse analyses.
17. The United States government funds the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
18. Stock trades bet on the fall in share values for the two airlines whose planes were used in the attack.
19. The alleged hijackers partied at topless bars and drank alcohol, despite being portrayed as fundamentalist Muslims
20. No video, of any of the 19 hijackers at any of the three originating airports of the four flights, has been made public, except for a video allegedly showing hijackers of Flight 77.
21. None of the four flight crews radioed Air Traffic Control about hijackings in progress.
22. None of the four flight crews punched in the four-digit hijacking code.
23. The success with which hijackers allegedly took over four jets with knives and then piloted the jets to small targets is simply miraculous.
24. None of the four flight crews were able to stop the alleged hijackers, in spite of several of the pilots being Vietnam veterans.
25. None of the alleged hijackers were good pilots, yet the three buildings were hit with phenomenal precision.
26. Despite normal intercept times of between 10 and 20 minutes for errant domestic flights, the airliners commandeered on 9/11/01 roamed the skies for over an hour without interference.
27. On 9/11/01 three skyscrapers were totally destroyed, with structural collapse primarily due to fires given as the explanation. Fires and bombings have never before or since caused steel-frame buildings to collapse.
28. The Twin Towers exploded into dust and shattered steel, a behavior inconsistent with the known behavior of steel structures outside of explosive demolition.
29. The Pentagon, the heart of the military establishment of the world's greatest super-power was hit after ample warning without being protected by any defensive action.
30. The Pentagon is within 11 miles of Andrews Air Force Base, which apparently had two combat-ready fighter wings on 9/11/01.
31. The 9:37 pentagon strike was well over an hour after the first signs of a hijacking and 34 minutes after the South Tower strike confirmed that an attack was underway.
32. The portion of the Pentagon that was attacked, the West Block, was in the process of being renovated, and so was at low occupancy.
33. The 9/11 Commission advanced a new timeline, which contradicts NORAD's earlier timeline and the testimony of military officials to the Commission itself.
34. Despite the worst failure in history of the military to protect American civilians and the worst alleged engineering failures in history, there were no consequences for the responsible authorities, and no honest investigations.
35. Investigators were not allowed access to Ground Zero.
36. Investigators were not provided with the blueprints of the buildings.
37. The 9/11 Commission Report failed to even mention the destruction of Building 7
38. The 9/11 Commission Report denied the existence of the Twin Towers' core structures.
39. When presented with evidence of explosives, NIST has done the opposite of investigating: It has denied, evaded, changed the subject, and produced straw-man arguments.
40. The FAA banned firearm possession by commercial pilots’ two months before the attack.

The evidence is overwhelming. If there was a trial, bush and cheney would be found guilty, the NIST would be exposed, and the 911 commission would be exposed. Kapono, I’m sorry man, I don’t want to be rude to you because you’ve been nothing but respectful….but I think 911 believers have a denial disorder.

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#534
Posted: 5/25/2012 12:24:20 AM
MoneySRH says


1. No fighter jets were sent/911 believers say budget cuts

#####################################################

F-15 fighters were scrambled at 8:46 from Otis Air Force Base. But NEADS did not know where to send the alert fighter aircraft, and the officer directing the fighters pressed for more information: "I don't know where I'm scrambling these guys to. I need a direction, a destination." Because the hijackers had turned off the plane's transponder, NEADS personnel spent the next minutes searching their radar scopes for the primary radar return. American 11 struck the North Tower at 8:46. Shortly after 8:50, while NEADS personnel were still trying to locate the flight, word reached them that a plane had hit the World Trade Center.

Radar data show the Otis fighters were airborne at 8:53. Lacking a target, they were vectored toward military-controlled airspace off the Long Island coast. To avoid New York area air traffic and uncertain about what to do, the fighters were brought down to military airspace to "hold as needed. "From 9:09 to 9:13, the Otis fighters stayed in this holding pattern.

In summary, NEADS received notice of the hijacking nine minutes before it struck the North Tower. That nine minutes' notice before impact was the most the military would receive of any of the four hijackings.



quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#535
Posted: 5/25/2012 12:27:21 AM
MoneySRH

Your 40 point post collapsed at point1.

Do not try to wriggle out.

Your statement was clear.

1. No fighter jets were sent/911 believers say budget cuts


You should have done the research, before posting, and trying to mislead.


quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#536
Posted: 5/25/2012 12:39:10 AM
MoneySRH

"The evidence is overwhelming. If there was a trial, bush and cheney would be found guilty, the NIST would be exposed, and the 911 commission would be exposed. Kapono, I’m sorry man, I don’t want to be rude to you because you’ve been nothing but respectful….but I think 911 believers have a denial disorder."

###########################################
You start off the evidence in trail, and the jury hears your opening statement, point 1. Your case collapses at the first hurdle. The jury sees all the boxes of case papers that you brought in, and immediately with your opening allegation you lose the jury, case closed
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7688
Location: Texas
#537
Posted: 5/25/2012 2:03:31 AM
Nope I miss spoke. I should have said NO fighter jets were sent to the right places.

NORAD Stand-Down
The Prevention of Interceptions of the Commandeered Planes

It is standard operating procedure (SOP) to scramble jet fighters whenever a jetliner goes off course or radio contact with it is lost. Between September 2000 and June 2001, interceptors were scrambled 67 times. In the year 2000 jets were scrambled 129 times.

There are several elements involved in domestic air defense. The air traffic control system continuously monitors air traffic and notifies NORAD of any deviations of any aircraft from their flight-paths or loss of radio contact. NORAD monitors air and space traffic continuously and is prepared to react immediately to threats and emergencies. It has the authority to order units from the Air National Guard, the Air Force, or other armed services to scramble fighters in pursuit of jetliners in trouble.

Routine interception procedures were not followed on September 11th, 2001.

The air defense network had, on September 11th, predictable and effective procedures for dealing with just such an attack. Yet it failed to respond in a timely manner until after the attack was over, more than an hour and a half after it had started. The official timeline describes a series of events and mode of response in which the delays are spread out into a number of areas. There are failures upon failures, in what might be described as a strategy of layered failures, or failure in depth. The failures can be divided into four types.

Failures to report: Based on the official timeline, the FAA response times for reporting the deviating aircraft were many times longer than the prescribed times.
Failures to scramble: NORAD, once notified of the off-course aircraft, failed to scramble jets from the nearest bases.
Failures to intercept: Once airborne, interceptors failed to reach their targets because they flew at small fractions of their top speeds and/or in the wrong directions.
Failures to redeploy: Fighters that were airborne and within interception range of the deviating aircraft were not redeployed to pursue them.

Had not there been multiple failures of each type, one or more parts of the attack could have been thwarted. NORAD had time to protect the World Trade Center even given the unbelievably late time, 8:40, when it claims to have first been notified. It had time to protect the South Tower and Washington even given its bizarre choice of bases from which to scramble planes. And it still had ample opportunity to protect both New York City and Washington even if it insisted that all interceptors fly subsonic, simply by redeploying airborne fighters.

Failures to Report
Comparing NORAD's timeline to reports from air traffic control reveals inexplicable delays in the times the FAA took to report deviating aircraft. The delays include an 18-minute delay in reporting Flight 11 and a 39-minute delay in reporting Flight 77. The delays are made all the more suspicious given that, in each case, the plane failed to respond to communications, was off-course, and had stopped emitting its IFF signal.
Failures to Scramble
No plausible explanation has been provided for failing to scramble interceptors in a timely fashion from bases within easy range to protect the September 11th targets. Fighters that were dispatched were scrambled from distant bases. Early in the attack, when Flight 11 had turned directly south toward New York City, it was obvious that New York City and the World Trade Center, and Washington D.C. would be likely targets. Yet fighters were not scrambled from the bases near the targets. They were only scrambled from distant bases. Moreover there were no redundant or backup scrambles.
New York City
Flight 11 had been flying south toward New York City from about 8:30 AM. Yet no interceptors were scrambled from nearby Atlantic City, or La Guardia, or from Langley, Virginia. Numerous other bases were not ordered to scramble fighters.
Washington D.C.

No interceptors were scrambled from Andrews Air Force Base to protect the capital, at least not before the Pentagon was hit. Andrews Air Force Base had two squadrons of fighters on alert, and is only about 10 miles from the Pentagon.
Failures to Intercept

Even though the interceptors were not dispatched from the most logical bases, the ones that were scrambled still had adequate time to reach their assigned planes. Why didn't they? Because they were only flying at a small fraction of their top speed. That is the conclusion implicit in NORAD's timeline.

Otis to the WTC

The first base to finally scramble interceptors was Otis in Falmouth, Massachusetts, at 8:52, about a half-hour after Flight 11 was taken over. This was already eight minutes after Flight 11 hit the North Tower, and just 9 minutes before Flight 175 hit the South Tower.

According to NORAD, at the time of the South Tower Impact the two F-15s from Otis were still 71 miles away. Otis is 153 miles east-northeast of the WTC. That means the F-15s were flying at:
(153 miles - 71 miles)/(9:03 - 8:52) = 447 mph
That is around 23.8% of their top speed of 1875 mph.
At 9:11 the F-15s finally reached the World Trade Center. Their average speed for the trip was:
153/(9:11 - 8:52) = 483 mph
That is around 25.8% of their top speed.
Langley to the Pentagon

The F-16s from Langley reached the Pentagon at 9:49. It took them 19 minutes to reach Washington D.C. from Langley AFB, which is about 130 miles to the south. That means the F-16s were flying at:
130 miles/(9:49 - 9:30) = 410.5 mph
That is around 27.4% of their top speed of 1500 mph.
Andrews to the Pentagon

Andrews Air Force Base, located on the outskirts of the capital, is just over 10 miles from the Pentagon. One would have expected interceptors to be scrambled to protect the capital within a few minutes of the 8:15 loss of contact with Flight 11. Instead, no fighters from Andrews reached the Pentagon until 9:49, several minutes after the assault.
Failures to Redeploy

Fighters that were in the air when the attack started were not redeployed to intercept the deviating planes. When fighters scrambled to protect Manhattan arrived there too late, they were not redeployed to protect the capital even though they had plenty of time to reach it before the Pentagon was hit.
Long Island to Manhattan

Two F-15s flying off the coast of Long Island were not redeployed to Manhattan until after the second tower was hit. 3 
WTC to the Pentagon

By the time the two F-15s from Otis reached Manhattan, the only jetliner still flying with its IFF transponder off had just made a 180-degree turn over southern Ohio and had been headed for Washington D.C. for 12 minutes. It was still 34 minutes before the Pentagon was hit. Had the fighters been sent to protect the capital, they could have traveled the approximately 300 miles in:
300 miles/1875 mph = 9.6 minutes
They even could have made it to the capital in time to protect the Pentagon if they had continued to fly at only 500 mph.

You should have done your research.

40 things 911 believers don’t want to hear! Still stands strong.
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#538
Posted: 5/25/2012 2:19:07 AM
In court, bush and cheney defence team

your in the box

Answer yes or no to the question

Did you say

"No fighter jets were sent/911 believers say budget cuts"

you start to reply as post #537

Defense just answer the question Yes or No,

Judge instruct MoneySRH to answer the question.


Be serious you post 40 points and say the evidence is overwhelming and the first bit of your evidence does not stand, the answer is that jets were scrambled. The defense asks for a yes or no, you are not allowed to waffle as in your reply post#537, the defense team do not allow that to happen. Period.

When you go to court make sure that you have your facts. Do not say  No fighter jets were sent/911 believers say budget cuts. That is a lie under oath.




quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7688
Location: Texas
#539
Posted: 5/25/2012 3:37:05 AM
I your movie 9/11 Conspiracy Road Trip, the "expert" says "it was budget cuts." 

40 things 911 believers don’t want to hear! Still stands strong.


quote
Sandman_130 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sandman_130
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 815
Location: Saskatchewan
#540
Posted: 5/28/2012 12:21:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjGN-9Rjdgo&list=FLXKlH8gbuEdsNlluz_1WrAA&index=8&feature=plpp_video
quote
Sandman_130 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Sandman_130
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 815
Location: Saskatchewan
#541
Posted: 5/28/2012 12:23:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF6VdWjxJ1g&list=FLXKlH8gbuEdsNlluz_1WrAA&index=21&feature=plpp_video
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7688
Location: Texas
#542
Posted: 6/15/2012 4:52:11 PM
Post # 498

Post # 533 and Post # 537

40 things 911 believers don’t want to hear!

This will be number 41

The myth that NORAD didn’t recognize the potential danger from airliners being hijacked and used as “guided missiles.”

The case of Aircraft as a Weapon is something the US knew since 1998

NY Times Bush was warned Bin Laden wanted to hijack planes

Bush was warned Bin Laden Determined To Strike in US, 36 days before 911

The British newspaper "The Guardian" Bush told officials to back off before 911

Hutch and BMA
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7688
Location: Texas
#543
Posted: 6/15/2012 6:54:00 PM
Where you at sheep
quote
dogunder send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
dogunder
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3494
Location: Heard and
              McDonald Islands
#544
Posted: 6/15/2012 6:59:22 PM
People are hopeless. They would rather remain ignorant.
quote
dogunder send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
dogunder
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 3494
Location: Heard and
              McDonald Islands
#545
Posted: 6/15/2012 7:00:16 PM
The entire story is a fraud. No way 4 arabs could have pulled that off.

That seems reasonable to you idiots???
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7688
Location: Texas
#546
Posted: 6/15/2012 9:08:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dogunder:

People are hopeless. They would rather remain ignorant.



quote
Slovak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Slovak
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 10892
Location: Indiana
#547
Posted: 6/15/2012 9:58:32 PM
Nice Copy and Paste Job.

What an American Hero.
quote
NickkaJ send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
NickkaJ
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 227
Location: California
#548
Posted: 6/16/2012 1:50:26 AM
i think its time to 
quote
I_Need_A_Detox
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14222
Location: Massachusetts
#549
Posted: 6/16/2012 2:23:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dogunder:

People are hopeless. They would rather remain ignorant.

Lets say you figured everything out and what you found out is 100% correct. What the darn are you going to do about it? 

quote
I_Need_A_Detox
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 14222
Location: Massachusetts
#550
Posted: 6/16/2012 2:25:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hugh613:

From
tribe.net

Welcome to tribe.net, one of the original social networking sites. The first thing you need to know is that it was way better back in the day, and you missed out on all the good times. Nowadays, tribe is but a sad shell of its former glory, and most new members are just perverts attracted to the site by one of its many special interest sexual fetish and perversion tribes.

Many of the aforementioned hard core users have serious mental problems. They range from internet shut-ins and cyberstalkers to the mentally ill, the delusional, and pathological liars. You really don't want to get to know some of these people.

BMA

These are not opinions to be debated; these are facts to be dealt with.



That's BMA .............. 
quote
Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 22 of 29 «  20 21 22 23 24   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.