Messages

Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages Page 8 of 19 «  6 7 8 9 10   »
Author: [Gaming Industry - US] Topic: SPORTSBOOK.COM WITHDRAWALS RECENTLY
jeff356us
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jeff356us
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 271
Location: North Carolina
#176
Posted: 10/2/2012 11:46:13 PM
Just wanted to check with anyone that uses sportsbook.ag and with the debit card method down. Has anyone requested a check withdrawal recently and if so how long is the process running these days I only bet during football season and this is my first withdrawal this season wanting to see what kind of time frame I am looking at. Thanks in advance
quote
mike_one send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
mike_one
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 189
Location: New Jersey
#177
Posted: 10/16/2012 12:10:01 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by jeff356us:

Just wanted to check with anyone that uses sportsbook.ag and with the debit card method down. Has anyone requested a check withdrawal recently and if so how long is the process running these days I only bet during football season and this is my first withdrawal this season wanting to see what kind of time frame I am looking at. Thanks in advance

6-8 weeks

 

quote
jeff356us
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jeff356us
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 271
Location: North Carolina
#178
Posted: 10/16/2012 10:29:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mike_one:

6-8 weeks

 

To my surprise I got my check yesterday and I asked for the withdrawal Sept 30 got check Oct 15 not great time but not bad considering how slow the payouts have been.

quote
markm02 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
markm02
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 5
Location:
#179
Posted: 10/18/2012 9:48:31 AM
Anyone use topbet? Any problems?
quote
brandonmohl1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
brandonmohl1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 9
Location:
#180
Posted: 10/18/2012 7:49:21 PM
Anybody ever do Moneygrams from sportsbook.ag?

quote
Fab54ever10
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Fab54ever10
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 376
Location: Maryland
#181
Posted: 10/23/2012 3:37:21 AM
i've got one before no problems. so looks like checks are taking about 2 weeks jeff 356 us?
quote
jeff356us
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jeff356us
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 271
Location: North Carolina
#182
Posted: 10/23/2012 10:16:45 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Fab54ever10:

i've got one before no problems. so looks like checks are taking about 2 weeks jeff 356 us?

Fab54ever10 yes two weeks on my last check and I just requested one Sunday Oct 21st and it processed yesterday so I will probably have it less than a week.

quote
MichaelWang send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MichaelWang
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 12
Location:
#183
Posted: 10/23/2012 2:32:59 PM
my check request from Oct9 still not processed.
quote
Fab54ever10
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Fab54ever10
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 376
Location: Maryland
#184
Posted: 10/23/2012 2:53:48 PM
well that is weird keep us updated michael wang
quote
Pipe-Light send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Pipe-Light
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1713
Location: Ohio
#185
Posted: 10/23/2012 9:55:40 PM
Why would you guys keep using this book ? Makes no sense. No big review here for 5D as my payout request tonght. Seems they or this one guy was trying to delay it. No reason for it. I have about ten friends who all se it and lose. They should pay me. I bring them money...
quote
Aniki send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Aniki
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1328
Location: California
#186
Posted: 10/24/2012 3:33:50 AM
Okay bankwire requested Oct 1st has been processed a couple days ago I'll let yall know when I get it hopefully a couple of days
quote
jeff356us
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jeff356us
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 271
Location: North Carolina
#187
Posted: 10/24/2012 10:59:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jeff356us:

Fab54ever10 yes two weeks on my last check and I just requested one Sunday Oct 21st and it processed yesterday so I will probably have it less than a week.

Got check  this morning from Fedex so requested at 11:30 pm 10/21 Sunday night and check two days later 10/24. I am shocked to say the least. Will update with all of my withdrawals I have in the future.

quote
Pipe-Light send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Pipe-Light
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1713
Location: Ohio
#188
Posted: 10/24/2012 6:42:26 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Aniki:

Okay bankwire requested Oct 1st has been processed a couple days ago I'll let yall know when I get it hopefully a couple of days

Your a vet on this site and will wait a month for a payout ? You know it only takes 3 days tops. So they r either broke, or playing you. Broke, they wait to win the money from a loser. Just seems someone here would know better.

quote
Aniki send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Aniki
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1328
Location: California
#189
Posted: 10/26/2012 5:23:52 AM
to answer you pipe-light. I really don't want to wait long but I have been with this book for probably almost 10 years before it was sportingbetusa or something like that. Only reason is of the cards software, lets just say fishes and donks make it easy on there for people like me. The bankwire hasn't reached yet. Timeline is still 6-8 weeks on their side but since its processed I'm sure it'll be here less than a week. I do have a 5D account and their much quicker for sure
quote
Aniki send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Aniki
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 1328
Location: California
#190
Posted: 10/26/2012 1:36:53 PM
good news it came through today. everything good except the large fee which i dont dig. so took about 3 weeks and 4 days total
quote
stryk737 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
stryk737
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 16
Location:
#191
Posted: 11/16/2012 2:26:05 PM
I requested a check on 11/4, I checked this morning and still pending.  I have been with sportbook.com for a while now, but it looks like I will be looking for another book.
quote
esquire send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esquire
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 23
Location:
#192
Posted: 11/21/2012 11:56:09 AM
Recently won $6k after the Chargers pulled a td out of their behind in the final minute this past weekend, so I requested a check on 11/19 for $2500 because a wire transfer was not an option since my bank is a "restricted" bank...my question is:  do I have any realistic chance of getting my check by Dec 1?  Christmas?  Do I have any realistic chance of getting the entire $6k this year?  Any thoughts on this?  Oh and I have been with Sportsbook.com since '02 but I havent been online since about '04.
quote
Hurricane09 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
Hurricane09
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 89
Location: Georgia
#193
Posted: 11/23/2012 6:56:25 PM
Just made check withdrawal today for $2500...Has anybody had any luck receiving a check from them lately?  Thanks in advance guys!
quote
jeff356us
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jeff356us
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 271
Location: North Carolina
#194
Posted: 11/26/2012 12:50:34 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by esquire:

Recently won $6k after the Chargers pulled a td out of their behind in the final minute this past weekend, so I requested a check on 11/19 for $2500 because a wire transfer was not an option since my bank is a "restricted" bank...my question is:  do I have any realistic chance of getting my check by Dec 1?  Christmas?  Do I have any realistic chance of getting the entire $6k this year?  Any thoughts on this?  Oh and I have been with Sportsbook.com since '02 but I havent been online since about '04.

I got two withdrawals 4 figures each 9/30 requested withdrawal got check in 10 days and requested 10/14 got in in 4 days I requested a check 11/12 and it is still pending so it looks like the slow pay is back with this book. Especially after the books had there fools handed to them a few times the last month. I will post if I get my check and hope this helps you out and you get paid soon.

quote
Hurricane09 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
Hurricane09
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 89
Location: Georgia
#195
Posted: 11/26/2012 11:28:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jeff356us:

I got two withdrawals 4 figures each 9/30 requested withdrawal got check in 10 days and requested 10/14 got in in 4 days I requested a check 11/12 and it is still pending so it looks like the slow pay is back with this book. Especially after the books had there fools handed to them a few times the last month. I will post if I get my check and hope this helps you out and you get paid soon.


Thanks Jeff for replying...i have two withdrawals submitted on 11/24 both are for $2500...do they ever change status...I think sometimes they like to hold them in pending so you will cancel...Heck I might cancel one of withdrawals and do it on 12/1 so I dont have to pay the $40 withdrawal fee for a check since you get one free per month
quote
jeff356us
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jeff356us
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 271
Location: North Carolina
#196
Posted: 11/26/2012 2:28:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hurricane09:


Thanks Jeff for replying...i have two withdrawals submitted on 11/24 both are for $2500...do they ever change status...I think sometimes they like to hold them in pending so you will cancel...Heck I might cancel one of withdrawals and do it on 12/1 so I dont have to pay the $40 withdrawal fee for a check since you get one free per month

Yes they will change in statue from pending to saying processed then to sent and after that you should get your funds in a week or less it is just a bs wait to get to that point with them at times if I was you I would just leave the withdrawal since it has already been a few days but if you dont want to pay the fee and dont need the funds asap then proceed and do it after Dec 1. Hope this helps and I will post when i get my funds as well .

quote
Hurricane09 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
Hurricane09
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 89
Location: Georgia
#197
Posted: 11/26/2012 4:58:06 PM
What is your status now?  Im just going to pay the $40 b/c I dont wanna waste another couple of weeks to save $40....I hope we get paid soon
quote
esquire send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esquire
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 23
Location:
#198
Posted: 11/26/2012 5:40:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jeff356us:

I got two withdrawals 4 figures each 9/30 requested withdrawal got check in 10 days and requested 10/14 got in in 4 days I requested a check 11/12 and it is still pending so it looks like the slow pay is back with this book. Especially after the books had there fools handed to them a few times the last month. I will post if I get my check and hope this helps you out and you get paid soon.



Thanks for the tip Jeff, as you can imagine, I am antsy that I will not get my money or that the book will end up going under any day now (just my luck)...because of that, I cancelled my check withdrawal after receiving notice that a second bank that i use (sparingly) as a savings account was "acceptable", so I submitted a new withdrawal via wire transfer (for the full $6k) on November 21st in the afternoon...it still says pending...it is crazy the games that this book plays in terms of paying out, but I am hopeful that I will get the money sooner rather than later...I will keep everyone posted (for those that are in a similar position)
quote
jeff356us
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jeff356us
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 271
Location: North Carolina
#199
Posted: 11/26/2012 7:07:13 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by esquire:



Thanks for the tip Jeff, as you can imagine, I am antsy that I will not get my money or that the book will end up going under any day now (just my luck)...because of that, I cancelled my check withdrawal after receiving notice that a second bank that i use (sparingly) as a savings account was "acceptable", so I submitted a new withdrawal via wire transfer (for the full $6k) on November 21st in the afternoon...it still says pending...it is crazy the games that this book plays in terms of paying out, but I am hopeful that I will get the money sooner rather than later...I will keep everyone posted (for those that are in a similar position)

No problem you will get your money I have used them as a secondary book for 9 years and have always been paid most of the time frames have been 10 to 14 days lately with the occasional 4 to 5 week wait a couple of times for me. I will keep everyone posted with my pending withdrawals

quote
jeff356us
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jeff356us
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 271
Location: North Carolina
#200
Posted: 11/26/2012 7:11:39 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Hurricane09:

What is your status now?  Im just going to pay the $40 b/c I dont wanna waste another couple of weeks to save $40....I hope we get paid soon

My status is still pending from the Nov 12th check withdrawal I have pending. the two previous checks I got both in under 10 days requested Sept 30 got it Oct 10th and requested Oct 21st and got the check two days later Oct 23rd. Not sure why this request is taking so long but we should get paid I have used them as a secondary book for 9 years and have always been paid most of the time frames have been 10 to 14 days we will get paid eventually i hope.  I will keep everyone posted with my pending withdrawals

quote
Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages Page 8 of 19 «  6 7 8 9 10   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.