First Prev Next Last

TheGoldenGoose

Why can't somebody do something about the daily morning General Forum hacking azzhole?

TheGoldenGoose

Wby can't somebody invent and manufacture a device that replaces the back of your cell phone and disables the battery so the Government and the Corporate Fukks they work for cannot GPS track everybody everywhere?

Oh, I forgot, that would be against the "Patriot Act" Thank you for sticking that one up everybody's azz Mr GWB. And while I'm atop my soap box... Please die D!ck Cheney so that I may pizz on your grave.

TheGoldenGoose

Why can't somebody build.a big wall to knock those nasty hurricanes down to size. We're going to do that to the Mexicans. And they are less greasy than a hurricane, aren't they?

TheGoldenGoose

Why can't a car manufacter make a gas pedal out of steel? So I get the fukk out of Foxwoods on time instead of braking off a plastic piece of sh!t?

Huh? Huh? Huh?

666LES

We need to make a Big Funnel so we can funnel the Warm Surface Water in the Atlantic Ocean to the bottom and Stop the Hurricanes from gaining Wind Power........Actually said on CNN.

JimmyDrizzl

[Quote: Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose] Why can't a car manufacter make a gas pedal out of steel? So I get the fukk out of Foxwoods on time instead of braking off a plastic piece of sh!t?

Huh? Huh? Huh? [/Quote]

For the future safety of all concerned Covers.com readers of this General discussion forum.

Please tell us what car maker to avoid.....

TheGoldenGoose

The gas pedal on my 16 Nissan Maxima BROKE IN HALF when I stopped it down leaving the Foxwoods garage. A hard plastic pedal replaced the 2015 metal gas pedal during the during the body change for 2016. Corporate Fukks!

TheGoldenGoose

Gotta run... Late for my first Anger Management meeting.

Crusher13

[Quote: Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose] Gotta run... Late for my first Anger Management meeting. [/Quote]

GG,please fill US all in about u opening up?? 

That deep down, u r just a slim part of a "degenerate society" 

@ Covers, we truly "understand"....one of our very OWN 

Btw..what was your interaction w/The JUDGE...???

The Hawk

Goose, my fellow aviary friend,

You are looking sharp! Nice tie! Is that a clip-on?

Covers.com cannot afford the $79.99 for Norton Anti-Virus. Until somebody hits a 4-teamer or we have a Degen Bake Sale, we're 
F'd........

GimmeMoneyNow

[Quote: Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose] Gotta run... Late for my first Anger Management meeting. [/Quote]

This thread should help.

Just messin' wit 'cha! 

BTW, Nice suit, C&R?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_HeV3FB64U

1129ken

Goose---Those anger management people are really creepy and annoying. Please let us know what happens if one of them really pisses you off.

TheGoldenGoose

Judge was actually very calm about the entire ordeal.
Some real characters in that Anger Management class. Mostly wifey beaters. None, zip, zero females in the class except the one that runs the class... I guess females never get angry.
Hey Hawk: I'll have you know that's a Grateful Dead Alligator 4th set original tie in mint condition. Only been worn twice now. You didn't notice my original Oakleys, first generation, X Juliet Plasmas, also in mint condition?

JOHNNY_ODAE

Girls go crazy for a sharp dressed man!!! Looking good bro!! Hope to leave Ontario for a visit to Foxwoods 3rd week of October. If our $ gets any better may stay a week!

TheGoldenGoose

[Quote: Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE]Girls go crazy for a sharp dressed man!!! Looking good bro!! Hope to leave Ontario for a visit to Foxwoods 3rd week of October. If our $ gets any better may stay a week![/Quote]
[Quote: Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE]Girls go crazy for a sharp dressed man!!! Looking good bro!! Hope to leave Ontario for a visit to Foxwoods 3rd week of October. If our $ gets any better may stay a week![/Quote]

Give me some advance notice (last week of Sept) and I will hook you up for 2 or 3 nights mid week fully comped room. Weekends are brutal down there. Too many idiots.
First Prev Next Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View