New York at Green Bay (01/15/2012)

Forum: Pro Football Page 5 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: New York at Green Bay (01/15/2012)
wackycracker PM wackycracker
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 482
Pennsylvania
 
wackycracker
Participation Meter
quote#101
Posted: 1/15/2012 10:22:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by phillies926:

What site are these cappers using now? I am tired of all the retards that are polluting this site with their bull crap and I have noticed some of the regulars with good info showing up only sparingly.  

you are so right phillies926--a lot of wise advice has left the building,but there are still some good cappers here,we just have to hunt them down.I have my favs but i do miss irish and ohau boy and others but there is still quality info to be had here----now back to the hunt
josbran PM josbran
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1756
United States
 
josbran
Participation Meter
quote#102
Posted: 1/15/2012 10:48:41 AM
Giants seem to think that because they kept it close in NJ that they can beat a team on their home field. If the Pack get off to a good start early the Jints will fold like an old suitcase. That said I took those 9.5 points when the line opened on Monday and I will be praying that the Giants score first.
easypics PM easypics
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2635
Christmas
              Islands
 
easypics
Participation Meter
quote#103
Posted: 1/15/2012 11:03:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vue21849:

     Eli Manning is not going to go to Green Bay, advance to the conference championship, or remotely cover the spread PERIOD  ( like they did in 2008 ? )  It's time that someone stated the obvious ?  and stopped fantasizing!! 

GREEN BAY  - 8


So you been trashing Giants all year long...

" Bury Giants pathetic season " ?  

Rings a bell ? 

No doubt Rodgers  poses more of a problem than 08 Favre.

As far as your pick , hope you're wrong but you are certainly due vue !


Radiators PM Radiators
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2925
United States
 
Radiators
Participation Meter
quote#104
Posted: 1/15/2012 11:31:42 AM
Green Bay -7.5/Under 53
Radiators PM Radiators
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2925
United States
 
Radiators
Participation Meter
quote#105
Posted: 1/15/2012 11:32:31 AM
Says Giants have less than a chance than Houston
If Houston gets killed pound the Pack!
gamblerdevil911 PM gamblerdevil911
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2905
United States
 
gamblerdevil911
Participation Meter
quote#106
Posted: 1/15/2012 1:59:06 PM
GB HAVE no FEELING PLAYING FOR THE PLAYOFF they SCARE OF THE DEATH
Farrar PM Farrar
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 704
Alabama
 
Farrar
Participation Meter
quote#107
Posted: 1/15/2012 1:59:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by phillies926:

What site are these cappers using now? I am tired of all the retards that are polluting this site with their bull crap and I have noticed some of the regulars with good info showing up only sparingly.  

Myself as well. Where have all the vets gone? Maybe if someone knows they can PM the site so all these newbies talking about "doing each other" will not tag along! This was a great site for picking the games and exchanging info over the years BUT now the vulgarity and the crap-talk is not even worthy of 16 year-old pimple faced, teenagers. I have over time just scrolled past the garbage but now it seems like there is more to scroll through than ever before. Maybe this should become a paid membership site. That would certainly discourage the ones coming here just to talk about having sex with each other, bashing everyone for their picks, etc. To all the long time members, thanks for making this a great board over the years.

Green Bay -6.5 buying a point for -145. I have won more money on GB than I ever have on the Giants. I agree with the guy who said Eli had busted his balls so much he expected Archie and Payton to knock on the door and kick him in the balls. It's either GB or a no bet for me.

GLA to everyone!

suzannetq PM suzannetq
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 99
Oregon
 
suzannetq
Participation Meter
quote#108
Posted: 1/15/2012 2:33:37 PM
In the last three weeks the Giants have beat the best 3 teams in the league and the best three QB's as well.  I'm just friggin kidding.  They beat shitty/suspect/average teams and shitty/suspect/average QB's.  All in New York (even though jets were the home team).  Don't be fooled by these Giants.  I expect the packers to win much like the Patriots last night.
rb22098 PM rb22098
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 356
California
 
rb22098
Participation Meter
quote#109
Posted: 1/15/2012 2:39:19 PM

GIANTS AND ELI TO CRUZ WILL EXPLOIT THE PACKERS DEFENSE FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS(GARBAGE).GIANTS D WILL PLAY INSPIRED,AND HOPEFULLY LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF LAMBEAU LEAPS TO A MINIMUM..GIANTS +8 TO THE OVER 52,,SMALL PLAY ON MONEY LINE G-MEN...LOVE TO SEE GIANTS TRAVEL ACROSS COUNTRY TO PLAY MY 49ERS NEXT WEEK....

Farrar PM Farrar
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 704
Alabama
 
Farrar
Participation Meter
quote#110
Posted: 1/15/2012 3:03:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rb22098:

GIANTS AND ELI TO CRUZ WILL EXPLOIT THE PACKERS DEFENSE FOR WHAT IT REALLY IS(GARBAGE).GIANTS D WILL PLAY INSPIRED,AND HOPEFULLY LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF LAMBEAU LEAPS TO A MINIMUM..GIANTS +8 TO THE OVER 52,,SMALL PLAY ON MONEY LINE G-MEN...LOVE TO SEE GIANTS TRAVEL ACROSS COUNTRY TO PLAY MY 49ERS NEXT WEEK....

I have GB -6.5 so MAYBE a GB 7 point win and we both take money from our bookies' hands.

BombaBookie PM BombaBookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 910
Texas
 
BombaBookie
Participation Meter
quote#111
Posted: 1/15/2012 3:22:12 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by W8LIFTER:

NY Giants +9 LARGE

W8 I am so with you on this one,,,,LOL lets continued getting paid $$$$$

BombaBookie PM BombaBookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 910
Texas
 
BombaBookie
Participation Meter
quote#112
Posted: 1/15/2012 3:52:33 PM

New York Giants (1H) +6

New York Giants +270

BOLTALL

tcrotejr PM tcrotejr
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 664
Texas
 
tcrotejr
Participation Meter
quote#113
Posted: 1/15/2012 3:55:44 PM
getting ready to pull the trigger on G.B. line has gotten down to a more comfortable level.and yes most of the regulars that have been here for a long time,with WORTHWHILE and INFORMATIVE posts,now don't bother to come here anymore,because idiots that run their mouths and bash anyone just to see their droll,uninformative and ultimatley juvenile ranting on screen. e.g. a certain individual with less than 40 posts,who thinks that his YMCA avatar is hot.and knows more than anyone else.with that said i'll say adios and luck to all!...................T
TheRealDealReno PM TheRealDealReno
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 17
Costa Rica
 
TheRealDealReno
Participation Meter
quote#114
Posted: 1/15/2012 4:01:41 PM
VEGAS TRAP GAME 
 GB-6'5 WINNER!
 
Radiators PM Radiators
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 2925
United States
 
Radiators
Participation Meter
quote#115
Posted: 1/15/2012 4:02:08 PM
most money is on Giants by a little.
Was alot on Giants from start but all money since has been on Packers throughout the week.

SEC_CHEF PM SEC_CHEF
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 401
South Carolina
 
SEC_CHEF
Participation Meter
quote#116
Posted: 1/15/2012 4:06:59 PM

How much of a factor is it that the Packers had 2 O Lineman go down for the season not that long ago, and didnt they have to replace them by picking some guys up that werent on a roster ( or were terrible...something like that)

Can somebody shed some light on that please

-chef

WiseGuy702 PM WiseGuy702
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11859
Nevada
 
WiseGuy702
Participation Meter
quote#117
Posted: 1/15/2012 4:07:29 PM
Packers -7.5

 Good luck 
Farrar PM Farrar
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 704
Alabama
 
Farrar
Participation Meter
quote#118
Posted: 1/15/2012 4:08:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheRealDealReno:

VEGAS TRAP GAME 
 GB-6'5 WINNER!
 

I HOPE you are right. I have GB -6.5.....

Farrar PM Farrar
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 704
Alabama
 
Farrar
Participation Meter
quote#119
Posted: 1/15/2012 4:14:18 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by tcrotejr:

getting ready to pull the trigger on G.B. line has gotten down to a more comfortable level.and yes most of the regulars that have been here for a long time,with WORTHWHILE and INFORMATIVE posts,now don't bother to come here anymore,because idiots that run their mouths and bash anyone just to see their droll,uninformative and ultimatley juvenile ranting on screen. e.g. a certain individual with less than 40 posts,who thinks that his YMCA avatar is hot.and knows more than anyone else.with that said i'll say adios and luck to all!...................T

I agree on the "idoits" part....and Green Bay!

Go Green Bay!!!!!!

holtnt PM holtnt
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8860
Kentucky
 
holtnt
Participation Meter
quote#120
Posted: 1/15/2012 4:18:11 PM

The way that Giants defensive line has played the last two weeks, the G-Men can go into Wisconsin and get it done; however it is tough to bet against Aaron Rodgers and that arsenal of weapons he has at his disposal.

With that said, no bet on the side for me, however it will take 35 points to win this game and the loser will not be to far behind so.....  Put me down for Over the Total please.  Thanks! 

GuamSquid PM GuamSquid
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 27
Colorado
 
GuamSquid
Participation Meter
quote#121
Posted: 1/15/2012 4:28:15 PM
Packers -7...  
rj12047 PM rj12047
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 19
New York
 
rj12047
Participation Meter
quote#122
Posted: 1/15/2012 4:30:06 PM
SPCC is 0-2 in picks so far, what a deerlick!
fotosfromphilly PM fotosfromphilly
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 106
 
fotosfromphilly
Participation Meter
quote#123
Posted: 1/15/2012 4:33:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Farrar:

Myself as well. Where have all the vets gone? Maybe if someone knows they can PM the site so all these newbies talking about "doing each other" will not tag along! This was a great site for picking the games and exchanging info over the years BUT now the vulgarity and the crap-talk is not even worthy of 16 year-old pimple faced, teenagers. I have over time just scrolled past the garbage but now it seems like there is more to scroll through than ever before. Maybe this should become a paid membership site. That would certainly discourage the ones coming here just to talk about having sex with each other, bashing everyone for their picks, etc. To all the long time members, thanks for making this a great board over the years.

Green Bay -6.5 buying a point for -145. I have won more money on GB than I ever have on the Giants. I agree with the guy who said Eli had busted his balls so much he expected Archie and Payton to knock on the door and kick him in the balls. It's either GB or a no bet for me.

GLA to everyone!



Can we organize a facebook page and discuss games there. It would also five us the opportunity to discuss games afterward to see what mistakes we've made, or what info' was useful for a winner.
cwaise PM cwaise
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 280
Massachusetts
 
cwaise
Participation Meter
quote#124
Posted: 1/15/2012 4:35:19 PM
GB -7 ..... Green Bay gets it done in Lambeau. People overrating the Giants. 
vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3951
South Carolina
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
quote#125
Posted: 1/15/2012 4:37:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by easypics:


So you been trashing Giants all year long...

" Bury Giants pathetic season " ?  

Rings a bell ? 

No doubt Rodgers  poses more of a problem than 08 Favre.

As far as your pick , hope you're wrong but you are certainly due vue !


Unfortunately, I have been doing my share of Giant bashing this season. And I might add I've profited very nicely as a result. I said both Denver and NY were mediocre and didn't belong in the playoffs.  Maybe you'll prove me wrong? However, I have my serious reservations. This is not exactly Dallas or Philly. GL pal-  you're gonna need it!

Forum: Pro Football Page 5 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.