Singles parties?

Forum: General Discussion Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Singles parties?
solsrt9305 PM solsrt9305
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 226
Illinois
 
solsrt9305
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/16/2012 7:55:13 PM

Anyone ever host one at their house or have any experiences with them? My girlfriend of 4 years decided to blindside me 2 weeks ago and pack her garbage and leave. It sucks, but i know what i need to do. Already wasted 4 prime years. Im 24 right now. Time to enjoy life again like i did when i was 18 and moved out and had parties every weekend and plenty of crazy stories. I like hosting parties and i think its a better alternative to just trying to get dates online 1 on 1.  I know online dating...pretty pathetic, but when your basically married for 4 years you burn alot of bridges with female friends and its hard to meet new girls when i work alot. I was thinking maybe around 12-15 people over. How do i go about inviting girls? Finish up my online dating account and send messages then have a few of my single friends come over?

solsrt9305 PM solsrt9305
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 226
Illinois
 
solsrt9305
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/16/2012 7:57:29 PM
I know this is the best place to come to when asking for advice on relationships and picking up chicks
Henry-Lilly PM Henry-Lilly
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10497
St Vincent and
              the Grenadines
 
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/16/2012 9:18:01 PM
Think pie, my friend.  If you bake it...... they will come.
CountNo_Account PM CountNo_Account
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 7738
Iceland
 
CountNo_Account
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/16/2012 9:31:07 PM
Get Frank Costanza to cook for you...
solsrt9305 PM solsrt9305
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 226
Illinois
 
solsrt9305
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/16/2012 9:38:04 PM
Im sure they will come, and im sure i will hear them coming from 2 blocks away. Not looking to attract squatches or elephants. Looking to get together some 7-9's. Any girl above 9 imo is too high maintenance and too much work. Any girl below a 7 requires alot of alcohol.
rated91 PM rated91
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 597
United States
 
rated91
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/16/2012 10:04:44 PM
If you want to hook up/smash off a ton of women I recommend match.com. Since you've been on lock down for four years your number is probably pretty pathetic. You can get that up using the internet. Im 30 now, was in a 7 year relationship. Was pretty pathetic with my weak game at the bars, I read/studied Neil Strauss' "The Game". It covered all the bases when it comes to picking up women. But online is the easiest thing going. I recommend this if your newly single.
amd PM amd
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 32237
California
 
amd
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/16/2012 10:15:40 PM
Dude...you haven't even entered your prime. Chill the darn out and slow down. Don't try so friggin hard in the months to come. If you're darn material they'll let you know.
SALTY PM SALTY
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4714
North Carolina
 
SALTY
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/16/2012 10:53:14 PM
Sounds like an awkward set up
SALTY PM SALTY
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4714
North Carolina
 
SALTY
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/16/2012 10:54:03 PM
Women love pictures of cock.

Send it out and they will come
mainmanmainman2 PM mainmanmainman2
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4357
Antarctica
 
mainmanmainman2
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/16/2012 11:09:58 PM
match really? i thought it was plentyoffish ?
eyedog PM eyedog
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 2543
 
eyedog
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/16/2012 11:34:49 PM
LOL. The pie is still around.
Messier-11 PM Messier-11
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 10861
 
Messier-11
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/17/2012 12:24:51 AM
any of your friends have girl friends? invite them over and tell her to bring a bunch of her friends. no reason to make things weird
JEFFMARKETCAP PM JEFFMARKETCAP
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 54964
Illinois
 
JEFFMARKETCAP
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/17/2012 3:32:02 AM
Meeting hot chicks on line is difficult.  Meeting fat and ugly chicks is easy.  I get 2 emails a day from either fat, ugly, old or just fat ugly and old chicks on POF and OKcupid.  The hot chicks are a lot harder to get.  There are just too many dudes online.  One time I set up a fake profile on POF just to see what it was like on the other side.  I put a picture of a hot chick and didn't even write the profile up.  I got about 100 responses in the first 2 hours. Once in a while you will get lucky.  But it is a numbers game and not in your favor. 
Skipbone PM Skipbone
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 6248
 
Skipbone
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/17/2012 5:58:42 AM
Geeezus
SALTY PM SALTY
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4714
North Carolina
 
SALTY
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/17/2012 11:16:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

Meeting hot chicks on line is difficult.  Meeting fat and ugly chicks is easy.  I get 2 emails a day from either fat, ugly, old or just fat ugly and old chicks on POF and OKcupid.  The hot chicks are a lot harder to get.  There are just too many dudes online. 
One time I set up a fake profile on POF just to see what it was like on the other side.  I put a picture of a hot chick and didn't even write the profile up.  I got about 100 responses in the first 2 hours. Once in a while you will get lucky.  But it is a numbers game and not in your favor. 

Sure that's why you did that
mainmanmainman2 PM mainmanmainman2
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4357
Antarctica
 
mainmanmainman2
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/18/2012 1:14:19 AM
plenty of fish, only 5-10 guys get all the 100 girls...

the 11th or 12th guy gets the scraps...

the 5 to 10 guys are creating a monopoly and passing their std around to the other chicks... thats why ur pretty much sleeping with all 100 if its unprotected.

the gurls keep saying "im tried of flakes" becuz they think they found the right guy but boom they get played n shiet. so thats why the 11th-20th guy is getting the leftover spares.

u gotta be alpha male.
DickTracy PM DickTracy
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2760
United States
 
DickTracy
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/18/2012 1:52:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by amd:

Dude...you haven't even entered your prime. Chill the darn out and slow down. Don't try so friggin hard in the months to come. If you're darn material they'll let you know.



LanceLogan PM LanceLogan
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 5251
British
              Columbia
 
LanceLogan
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/18/2012 2:07:38 AM
darn I wish I was still only 24, go get 'em tiger.
Iw1nBets PM Iw1nBets
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58483
Cocos Keeling
              Islands
 
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/18/2012 4:08:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rated91:

If you want to hook up/smash off a ton of women I recommend match.com. Since you've been on lock down for four years your number is probably pretty pathetic. You can get that up using the internet. Im 30 now, was in a 7 year relationship. Was pretty pathetic with my weak game at the bars, I read/studied Neil Strauss' "The Game". It covered all the bases when it comes to picking up women. But online is the easiest thing going. I recommend this if your newly single.


I couldnt wait to finish the thread b4 I replied to this post with 3 laughing rolling heads.... I will now continue on in the thread.
3 rolling emoticons can be found below



Sportscenter01 PM Sportscenter01
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 224
 
Sportscenter01
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/19/2012 11:30:47 AM
GENTLEMAN, I AM SAYING THIS WITH ALL SINCERITY, IF U HAVE NOT SIGNED UP FOR POF DO IT NOW!! IF YOU ARE HALFWAY GOOD LOOKING YOU WILL HAVE AT LEAST 5 DATES A WEEK AND 4 OF THEM WILL darn YOU! THIS IS THE GREATEST INVENTION THAT GOD HAS EVER CREATED LOL! I HAVE ONE TONIGHT AND TOMORROW NIGHT, I TOOK OFF LAST NIGHT AND HAD ONE FRIDAY NIGHT. THERE IS NO NEED FOR GOING OUT ANYMORE
Messier-11 PM Messier-11
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 10861
 
Messier-11
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/19/2012 12:33:21 PM
so you don't bring them out? just sit in the basement and yell for mom to make some meat loaf?
SALTY PM SALTY
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4714
North Carolina
 
SALTY
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/19/2012 4:38:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sportscenter01:

GENTLEMAN, I AM SAYING THIS WITH ALL SINCERITY, IF U HAVE NOT SIGNED UP FOR POF DO IT NOW!! IF YOU ARE HALFWAY GOOD LOOKING YOU WILL HAVE AT LEAST 5 DATES A WEEK AND 4 OF THEM WILL darn YOU! THIS IS THE GREATEST INVENTION THAT GOD HAS EVER CREATED LOL! I HAVE ONE TONIGHT AND TOMORROW NIGHT, I TOOK OFF LAST NIGHT AND HAD ONE FRIDAY NIGHT. THERE IS NO NEED FOR GOING OUT ANYMORE


Holy garbage!

I signed up an account this morning and I have gotten blasted with "meet me" requests from chics

I have gotten 8-9 and I am currently working on two 6.5's in messaging. These chics are on point with response time and do not wast time.

One of em is 2 hours away and the other is 45 minutes. My kind of distances and the 2 hour girl is about 2 comments away from how and where are we gonna meet....This garbage is crazy
Trigg PM Trigg
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 2854
United Kingdom
 
Trigg
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/19/2012 7:07:58 PM
Lol gotta laugh. Ever heard the expression, 'If it sounds too good to be true...'

Bet all the requests are either from ugly obese chicks, single mothers with 4 kids or really just desperate dirty old men looking to suck you off. Good luck with that, you're gonna need it.
mainmanmainman2 PM mainmanmainman2
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 4357
Antarctica
 
mainmanmainman2
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/19/2012 7:30:05 PM
ironlionzion722 PM ironlionzion722
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2446
Massachusetts
 
ironlionzion722
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/19/2012 10:27:29 PM
My boys have had some "success" with POF. 
Forum: General Discussion Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.