Posted: 12/7/2013 2:10:59 PM
This system has been around for a few years.
The object of the NBA road system (halves/ats) is to play Against a road team that is out of its comfort zone and with the fatique factor involved. We play up to the Last 6 halves with the last half being optional of a 3 or more games road trip. Stop the series when a cover is made by the home team.
1. Bet against the road team (ats) on a road trip of 3 or more games.
2. Play up to the Last 3 games of a road series until a cover is made.
3. Play the line for the 1st half and if it doesnt cover place your game bet at half time for the 2nd half for the 2nd play of the series. If there is still no cover after 2 plays, your 3rd play would be the 1st half of the 2nd game of the series and so on.
4. Any series that start before Christmas break must conclude before Dec. 22 or its a no play.
5. Series games must be 3 games or less or the series or the series or the series is a no play.
* 6 game series..... start with the 4th game of the series.
* 5 game series......start with the 3rd game of the series.
*4 game series.......start with the 2nd game of the series.
*3 game series.......start with the 1st game of the series.
Betting progression: Everyones bankroll is different. Bet accordinly.You may have to commit 100 - 150 units with outstanding series are not completed. Money Management.
First play ...........risk 1.1 to win 1.0
Second play......risk 2.3 to win 2.1
Third play ..........risk 4.85 to win 4.41
Fourth play ........risk 10.2 to win 9.26
Fifth play ...........risk 21.4 to win 19.46
Sixth play ...........optional
1st play : Dallas @ Port (1st half) risk 1.1 to win 1.0 .....results - loss
2nd play: Dallas @ Port (2nd half) risk 2.3 to win 2.1 ....results -loss
3rd play: Dallas @ Sac (1st half) risk 4.85 to win 4.41
The series ends with a cover on the 3rd play for 1unit win.
Our first series:
12/7 : Dallas @ Portland (play is on Portland)
Good Luck to All