New forums are going live April 23, 2018. Check it out for yourself.

~ would you vote for Barack Obama again? ~

Forum: General Discussion Page 3 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: ~ would you vote for Barack Obama again? ~
chilitokid PM chilitokid
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10292
 
chilitokid
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/23/2012 11:26:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ktrain:

So what justification did we have for going into Iraq again?

And if you want to tag the deaths of SEAL team 6 on Obama than how many unneccessary deaths does your boy Dubya get?

And looking forward, would you support an invasion into Iran? Because a vote for Romney or Obama is probably going to end up with us there.

We need a villian. We need someone to go to war with so defense contractors can make money. Who do you think is donating to these guys campaigns? Don't think were going to Iran? It sure looks like were setting up for it imo.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=american+bases+surrounding+iran&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1354&bih=636&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=DvXR141atEHnOM:&imgrefurl=http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-01-03/news/30507017_1_military-bases-caspian-tehran&docid=r2EbLgQaVQzkWM&imgurl=http://static7.businessinsider.com/image/4ee6562eecad04150d00003f/us-bases.jpg&w=610&h=560&ei=jLeUT4aXDuaC2wWxhYH-BA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=173&sig=107065035273891866762&page=1&tbnh=136&tbnw=148&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:69&tx=102&ty=68

Dubya as you put it is not my boy and never was. If you understand anything I post you'd understand the real enemy of ours is where all there fukkers get educated.....HARVARD!. BTW didn't your boy Obama go into Libya without Congressional approval? You probably forget simple little things like that.
chilitokid PM chilitokid
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10292
 
chilitokid
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/23/2012 11:38:43 AM
I remember under Bush evrey news station used to have a box in the lower corner that would tally up the deaths of US soldiers over seas. I wonder where are they now? You do realize there are more soldiers that were killed under the Obama watch than under Bush. I wonder who owns those networks? And who do they support?
I just came up with Obama's new slogan: We all need another hero!
Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6580
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:00:01 PM
When did we go into Libya? America invading Libya is news to me. What was the U.S. death toll in Libya?

And since we're addressing this subject who is everyone I here supporting? And why?

I've pretty much heard the "anyone but Obama" speech in here a thousand times but no one has really given me a solid, legit reason for voting for Romney.

I've read some posters in here call Ron Paul a sideshow and give him no chance at winning. But with that attitude and sentiment he never will have a chance. Yet some of these people actually believe he is the best candidate with the best policies.

IMO, there is no difference between Romney and Obama, just as there is no fundamental difference between Obama and Bush. Both enabled tarp act and the continuation of wars. Does anyone really think Romney will break America away from that direction? I don't.

I hope I am wrong but I think we're going to be posting these same type of threads four years from now regardless of whether Obama or Romney wins in Nov.
Posted using a mobile device.
Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6580
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:04:59 PM
Chilito, people like GE, Ted Turner, Rupert Murdoch own those networks. And they end up giving to both parties and their candidates. Remember the 2000 election when certain networks were breaking the news that Bush had won it prematurely? I'm pretty sure had those networks only donated to Gore's campaign they wouldn't have done that. Face it, the gov is bought and paid for. You can pretty much strip away the D's and R's from everyone at this point.
Posted using a mobile device.
MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8471
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:05:37 PM
Total US troops killed under Bush 4984
Total US troops killed under Obama 1259

These are estimates because all the source numbers are all over the place.

Obama's a bad president and Romney's a total mental case. Obama is going to win by default.

I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19483
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/23/2012 2:45:06 PM
Chilito is one dumb dude...

I can see why he's pumped to vote first... He'll probably put that on his resume.
Posted using a mobile device.
esplanade PM esplanade
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 9021
 
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/23/2012 3:30:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

This country almost collapsed because of the fake jobs that were created with the fake economy and the fake housing market under Bush.... And to say that Bush inherited a recession from Clinton is one of the sicker political statements that I've heard. I don't even think Bush would agree with that doozy.


I have some respect for what you claim to have done in real estate, but when it comes to politics, you should stick to something you have a clue about. You really are one of the least informed posters on this site in that regard.

I'm sure that even you know how to use Google and can read up about the Clinton recession, pretty much everyone is aware of it, other than those who wish they were named Monica.

Do you wish you were named Monica?

And as far as a fake economy..............................
As opposed to the current real economy?
That's beyond stupid.

Look up the 50 months. Look up Dodd Frank. Look up the impact of 4 years of Dem control of the House and Senate. Put down the crack pipe. Get back to us.

I really don't think you have an independent political thought in your addled head, whatever the mainstream media feeds you, you regurgitate.


esplanade PM esplanade
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 9021
 
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/23/2012 3:35:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

Total US troops killed under Bush 4984
Total US troops killed under Obama 1259

These are estimates because all the source numbers are all over the place.

Obama's a bad president and Romney's a total mental case. Obama is going to win by default.



It's all about the economy, stupid.


Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6580
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/23/2012 9:20:47 PM
I'm sure those dead troops really give a garbage about the economy. I'm sure their families would gladly deal with a shitty economy to get their loved ones back. I'm sure Bush, Obama, and Romney's friends dont give a darn how many of our troops die so long as we are at war and they make money off if that war.

Enjoy your economy behind hole.
Posted using a mobile device.
MoneySRH PM MoneySRH
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 8471
 
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/23/2012 10:37:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by esplanade:



It's all about the economy, stupid.


Might as well hand over the keys to the presidency over to Gary Busey, moron.
don juan PM don juan
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 5471
 
don juan
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/24/2012 3:07:32 PM

If you base your decision on the past 3.5 years, you know very little about politics. The repulsicans have been blocking everything he tried to pass for 3 years. They even blocked his Jobs bill.

 

If you were a birther, then you're prejudice, pure and simple..Why ?, because you didn't even give him a chance before you knew what he'd do, even after the worst economic crisis in 80 years ! And, if you're in the middle class, you're ignorant, because he's been trying to help YOU for 3.5 years.

 

In spite of that I am convinced that President Obama will be re-elected. Bet me.

SashimiKid PM SashimiKid
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 2056
 
SashimiKid
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/24/2012 3:52:04 PM
Ummmm his own party controlled both houses his first two years in office......they couldnt block anything....his own party bailed on him

in_the_black PM in_the_black
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4556
 
in_the_black
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/24/2012 4:39:32 PM
Yes

Just to listen to people cry about him for 4 more years.The man inherited a f'n disaster that nobody could repair in 3-4 years.You guys expect this man to be able to clean up the mess Bush made in just a couple of years?
I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19483
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/24/2012 7:55:50 PM
Esplanade, why are you going to vote for Mitt the Mormon and who would you like to see as his running mate?
Posted using a mobile device.
I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19483
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/24/2012 7:59:24 PM
Oh yeah... It's in #44

Because he made a big success of himself ....
Posted using a mobile device.
tiasman PM tiasman
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 3723
 
tiasman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/24/2012 8:10:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tideman:

why anyne would vote for Obama for another term is baffling to me... This election should not be about the color of skin, it should be about getting America back on its feet...

The free loaders will vote for him, the producers will not, but the former is starting to outnumber the latter  
chilitokid PM chilitokid
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10292
 
chilitokid
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/25/2012 1:14:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

Chilito is one dumb dude...

I can see why he's pumped to vote first... He'll probably put that on his resume.
I can put on my resume that I'm 46, haven't worked for 5 years, and don't have to work another day in my life. If you read what I post you'd know that. and yes I will have the privilege to vote first in the US this election. And while you might think nothing of it I just might play a hugh role in your state's politics. You see while your state forces you to pay for health insurance while they dish out 96 MILLION in free care to illegals I'll be backing 6 people financially when they tell your corrupt government to go darn themselves. Sadly you're probably the type that say 'thank you may i have another.
How's that EBT system working in Mass?
Lastly, let me ask you this.....where's the clicker in the corner of the tv that used to count the dead soldiers under the Bush Administration? It seems to have disappeared for Obama!! And I'll stick by my claim there have been more soldiers killed under Obama than Bush but you believe what you want. Tomorrow, I'm waking up around 10am enjoy your workday.
http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2012/01/23/rate-of-deaths-in-afghanistan-skyrockets-under-obama/
chilitokid PM chilitokid
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10292
 
chilitokid
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/25/2012 1:17:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ktrain:

Chilito, people like GE, Ted Turner, Rupert Murdoch own those networks. And they end up giving to both parties and their candidates. Remember the 2000 election when certain networks were breaking the news that Bush had won it prematurely? I'm pretty sure had those networks only donated to Gore's campaign they wouldn't have done that. Face it, the gov is bought and paid for. You can pretty much strip away the D's and R's from everyone at this point.
I agree with you totally that gov't is bought and paid for.....no argument here. I say this all the time in this forum....the real enemy is Harvard University and the State of Mass......the common denominator is one or the other.
chilitokid PM chilitokid
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10292
 
chilitokid
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/25/2012 1:20:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by don juan:

If you base your decision on the past 3.5 years, you know very little about politics. The repulsicans have been blocking everything he tried to pass for 3 years. They even blocked his Jobs bill.

 

If you were a birther, then you're prejudice, pure and simple..Why ?, because you didn't even give him a chance before you knew what he'd do, even after the worst economic crisis in 80 years ! And, if you're in the middle class, you're ignorant, because he's been trying to help YOU for 3.5 years.

 

In spite of that I am convinced that President Obama will be re-elected. Bet me.

you mean those shovel ready jobs that weren't shovel ready????????
Just remember taxes will go through the roof if Obama is re-elected. I hope you have money saved.
FrozenTundra PM FrozenTundra
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 8001
 
FrozenTundra
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/25/2012 1:46:57 AM
I would vote Obama again. Something people don't realize is garbage was broken before he was elected. Where the US is today isn't b/c of Obama, it's b/c of the stupid President's before him.


jay10 PM jay10
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 15683
 
jay10
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/25/2012 2:10:51 AM
Obama in '16, even...
dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27850
 
dl36
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/25/2012 3:10:49 AM
It is funny how in what a is supposed to be a civil discussion there are those that choose to be so combative
dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27850
 
dl36
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/25/2012 3:14:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

Total US troops killed under Bush 4984
Total US troops killed under Obama 1259

These are estimates because all the source numbers are all over the place.

Obama's a bad president and Romney's a total mental case. Obama is going to win by default.



I am glad that you and ktrain think about our military personnel as lives of people not like a weapon/resource...  

People who honor the military and people that serve seem to have this level of respect... I would hope that more people could be this american
ClubDirt PM ClubDirt
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 26770
 
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 4/25/2012 11:07:42 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jay10:

Obama in '16, even...


that's what i was saying.  as pathetic and crazy as the republican party has become, obama has to be the favorite to win again in 2016.  can i get a future on that? 
Nut_Flopper PM Nut_Flopper
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2396
 
Nut_Flopper
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/25/2012 11:44:58 AM
You guys kill me with your partisan bullshit and the blame game. We have been sold out by the both parties with he exception of a few renegade politicians. GOP and Dems should just merge and become the RAPP (rape and pillage party).

Our current situation is does not lie with a single POTUS, it has been building for the past 40 years.

Bush was a terrible President and a major contributor to our current woes

Obama is a terrible President and continues our path to destruction

IF Romney is elected will likely be a terrible President

In 2016 if we have not already collapsed, will hopefully be our awakening to turn our runaway freight train of a country around and get back on track.

If Ron Paul was miraculously elected he is the only one talking about real "change". Attempting to get back to basics, repealing a lot of the convoluted bullshit laws, promoting personal freedom yet is treated like a crazy uncle.

If the majority of politicians think he is crazy consider the friggin source. They are the one's who completely fucked up our country and are now sitting on their hands for any real solutions. They have bankrupted our country, continually erode our freedoms, raped and pillaged the people and either are oblivious or too chicken garbage to actually do whats right and apply real fixes to our situation. They have the friggin gall to call Ron Paul a loon. If the current political climate think he is crazy then sign me up because I want the exact opposite of what they are doing.

I am writing Ron Paul in regardless because it doesn't matter if Obama or Romney wins we are fucked either way and I can have a clear concience for voting the only candidate at least saying he is going to do something.
Forum: General Discussion Page 3 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.