New forums are now live. Check it out for yourself.

Week 7 Money - Hoo Train Steaming

Forum: College Football Page 1 of 17  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [College Football] Topic: Week 7 Money - Hoo Train Steaming
WahooS PM WahooS
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 22405
 
WahooS
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/7/2018 11:23:16 AM
going to mix it up this week & do a combo thread with my peeps Train

we will agree on our 3 best bets of the week, 1 great total & an Underdog Moneyline Parlay for fun

We will wait to release our card so everyone can get the same or similar line, not the betonline numbers that only few can get


I’ll do our thoughts for week 6 as I’m smarter than Train & better looking, he has a Dad bod, I eat egg whites & spinach, come on

Here are our thoughts

I’ve been saying this until I can’t say it anymore & im thinking at some point the Auburn fans will figure it out also, that is a terribly coached football team, there is literally a blueprint from past two weeks on how to stop Miss St & it’s literally like they didn’t even notice NF can’t throw, STOP the run, instead they get gashed & completely pushed around in what can only be described as embarrassing, I like Auburn because my fam is Qb but FFS, what a terribly coached team

Tua plays Nintendo on the field BUT defense made Arkansas look good, considering nobody else has made Arkansas offense look good I’d say they just weren’t interested or need to shore things up on that side, still best team in the country by at least 10 points

Clemson looked great, that’s more like it, it was against Wake though so I won’t get ahead of myself in excitement just yet, nice game 

Georgia score a bit misleading by metrics but still an easy win

Texas gets big win in Red River , turnovers too much to overcome for Sooners, I still lots of holes in UT & an atrocious defense from OU, big win horns but don’t be too excited, I’m in Texas & they are going nuts, relax peeps, you won turnover battle vs horrible defense ,  we need Texas to be great so I’m hoping they go on a big run, it’s better for football if they are a powerhouse 

Texas A&M gets nice home win over UK, kind of like an old school sec type game, jimbo doing nice job in Aggieland thus far, they are much tougher 

Washington clear lookahead to Ducks this week but defense a bit concerning for Husky Nation going against that Qb in Autzen, should be a fun one

Stanford spiral has begun, Shaw isn’t elite my peoples, he just isn’t 

Notre Dame just continues winning in what would seem like a surprising team, that’s a tough environment they won in

Great win by the Gators over LSU, that was just a good football hane with two solid teams, good watch, Florida clearly getting better coaching than years past, clearly 

Not enough time to keep going on thoughts

My Top 10 (change weekly with optics)
1. Bama 
2. Ohio St
3. Georgia 
4. Clemson
5. Notre Dame
6. Penn St
7. West Virg
8. Washington 
9. UCF
10. Texas 



Cheers Cover Nation





BWS77 PM BWS77
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 28475
 
BWS77
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/7/2018 11:24:12 AM
UCF top 10....   a wise man   
WahooS PM WahooS
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 22405
 
WahooS
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/7/2018 11:44:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BWS77:

UCF top 10....   a wise man   
yes I am 
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 45414
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/7/2018 11:53:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WahooS:

going to mix it up this week & do a combo thread with my peeps Train

we will agree on our 3 best bets of the week, 1 great total & an Underdog Moneyline Parlay for fun

We will wait to release our card so everyone can get the same or similar line, not the betonline numbers that only few can get


I’ll do our thoughts for week 6 as I’m smarter than Train & better looking, he has a Dad bod, I eat egg whites & spinach, come on

Here are our thoughts

I’ve been saying this until I can’t say it anymore & im thinking at some point the Auburn fans will figure it out also, that is a terribly coached football team, there is literally a blueprint from past two weeks on how to stop Miss St & it’s literally like they didn’t even notice NF can’t throw, STOP the run, instead they get gashed & completely pushed around in what can only be described as embarrassing, I like Auburn because my fam is Qb but FFS, what a terribly coached team

Tua plays Nintendo on the field BUT defense made Arkansas look good, considering nobody else has made Arkansas offense look good I’d say they just weren’t interested or need to shore things up on that side, still best team in the country by at least 10 points

Clemson looked great, that’s more like it, it was against Wake though so I won’t get ahead of myself in excitement just yet, nice game 

Georgia score a bit misleading by metrics but still an easy win

Texas gets big win in Red River , turnovers too much to overcome for Sooners, I still lots of holes in UT & an atrocious defense from OU, big win horns but don’t be too excited, I’m in Texas & they are going nuts, relax peeps, you won turnover battle vs horrible defense ,  we need Texas to be great so I’m hoping they go on a big run, it’s better for football if they are a powerhouse 

Texas A&M gets nice home win over UK, kind of like an old school sec type game, jimbo doing nice job in Aggieland thus far, they are much tougher 

Washington clear lookahead to Ducks this week but defense a bit concerning for Husky Nation going against that Qb in Autzen, should be a fun one

Stanford spiral has begun, Shaw isn’t elite my peoples, he just isn’t 

Notre Dame just continues winning in what would seem like a surprising team, that’s a tough environment they won in

Great win by the Gators over LSU, that was just a good football hane with two solid teams, good watch, Florida clearly getting better coaching than years past, clearly 

Not enough time to keep going on thoughts

My Top 10 (change weekly with optics)
1. Bama 
2. Ohio St
3. Georgia 
4. Clemson
5. Notre Dame
6. Penn St
7. West Virg
8. Washington 
9. UCF
10. Texas 



Cheers Cover Nation





Yep, definately smarter. Yep, I have a dad bod cause im a dad and actually sleep with a woman. Egg whites and spinach is what dudes eat after they get done at yoga class with their boyfriend.....

UNIMAN PM UNIMAN
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1715
 
UNIMAN
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/7/2018 12:03:04 PM
This will be the most/must read thread this week!

I hear ya Train, anyone who uses smoking cats as an avatar...….
LoveCFB1_ PM LoveCFB1_
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 470
 
LoveCFB1_
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/7/2018 12:10:42 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

Originally Posted by WahooS] going to mix it up this week & do a combo thread with my peeps Trainwe will agree on our 3 best bets of the week, 1 great total & an Underdog Moneyline Parlay for funWe will wait to release our card so everyone can get the same or similar line, not the betonline numbers that only few can getI’ll do our thoughts for week 6 as I’m smarter than Train & better looking, he has a Dad bod, I eat egg whites & spinach, come onHere are our thoughtsI’ve been saying this until I can’t say it anymore & im thinking at some point the Auburn fans will figure it out also, that is a terribly coached football team, there is literally a blueprint from past two weeks on how to stop Miss St & it’s literally like they didn’t even notice NF can’t throw, STOP the run, instead they get gashed & completely pushed around in what can only be described as embarrassing, I like Auburn because my fam is Qb but FFS, what a terribly coached teamTua plays Nintendo on the field BUT defense made Arkansas look good, considering nobody else has made Arkansas offense look good I’d say they just weren’t interested or need to shore things up on that side, still best team in the country by at least 10 pointsClemson looked great, that’s more like it, it was against Wake though so I won’t get ahead of myself in excitement just yet, nice game Georgia score a bit misleading by metrics but still an easy winTexas gets big win in Red River , turnovers too much to overcome for Sooners, I still lots of holes in UT & an atrocious defense from OU, big win horns but don’t be too excited, I’m in Texas & they are going nuts, relax peeps, you won turnover battle vs horrible defense ,  we need Texas to be great so I’m hoping they go on a big run, it’s better for football if they are a powerhouse Texas A&M gets nice home win over UK, kind of like an old school sec type game, jimbo doing nice job in Aggieland thus far, they are much tougher Washington clear lookahead to Ducks this week but defense a bit concerning for Husky Nation going against that Qb in Autzen, should be a fun oneStanford spiral has begun, Shaw isn’t elite my peoples, he just isn’t Notre Dame just continues winning in what would seem like a surprising team, that’s a tough environment they won inGreat win by the Gators over LSU, that was just a good football hane with two solid teams, good watch, Florida clearly getting better coaching than years past, clearly Not enough time to keep going on thoughtsMy Top 10 (change weekly with optics)1. Bama 2. Ohio St3. Georgia 4. Clemson5. Notre Dame6. Penn St7. West Virg8. Washington 9. UCF10. Texas Cheers Cover Nation

Yep, definately smarter. Yep, I have a dad bod cause im a dad and actually sleep with a woman. Egg whites and spinach is what dudes eat after they get done at yoga class with their boyfriend.....  Actually, yoga class can be quite entertaining! Get there early for a back row spot cool Looking forward to the thread this week fellas an_cheers

Beningo88 PM Beningo88
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 21500
 
Beningo88
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/7/2018 12:22:07 PM
Florida has exceeded my expectations. Never seen so much junky football than this year. Maybe it’s the games I have watched 
Bridge1 PM Bridge1
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 1570
 
Bridge1
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/7/2018 12:23:22 PM
Great love the collaboration can't wait to see what you guys come up with !!!

Saban mad about that bama D so wooooah mama watch out for them this week. 

Good luck.
Oktoberfestlax4 PM Oktoberfestlax4
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 635
 
Oktoberfestlax4
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 10/7/2018 12:34:07 PM
Looking forward to this Hoo. Take Texans today in NFL . Numbers point to Houston and only other play would be Jags (Lean) and Pitt. 

I'll post top 3 with ya'll later this week as well if cool (Looking @ Dawgs and or U Dub initially). 

GL boyz...

barbco PM barbco
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 1416
 
barbco
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/7/2018 1:26:21 PM
Wahoo I am a Auburn fan I agree Gus is in over his head. After the Lau game the sports talk shows have had a lot of auburn fans calling in complaining about the coaching at auburn.a good friend of mine who is a retired high school football coach here in Alabama has been saying for the last 2 year's Gus will not get it done.

Cdvwolves PM Cdvwolves
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 753
 
Cdvwolves
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 10/7/2018 1:55:50 PM
Good luck this week hoo hope i convinced you too pull the trigger on notre dame!
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 45414
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 10/7/2018 2:54:00 PM
Sent ya a pm
themaceo PM themaceo
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 1500
 
themaceo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/7/2018 3:43:15 PM
I think WVU gets exposed soon
Area51 PM Area51
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2611
 
Area51
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/7/2018 4:52:37 PM
UCF deserves the TOP 10.  

Great team and program.  Just head to the grindstone and do not look up.  

Looking forward to all the input this week.  

Thanks All.

WahooS PM WahooS
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 22405
 
WahooS
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/7/2018 5:55:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UNIMAN:

This will be the most/must read thread this week!

I hear ya Train, anyone who uses smoking cats as an avatar...….

No doubt it’s a must read , both of us combined about 43% career winning percentage 

Who wouldn’t want our info?


After looking through the card I’m wondering how we choose our 3 best, I see 15-18 instant losers already 


WahooS PM WahooS
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 22405
 
WahooS
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/7/2018 5:58:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

Yep, definately smarter. Yep, I have a dad bod cause im a dad and actually sleep with a woman. Egg whites and spinach is what dudes eat after they get done at yoga class with their boyfriend.....




Well I did take it from behind with Kent St two weeks ago sooooo 

Maybe a quarter pounder with cheese & a chunky country girl with a beer gut that occasionally dips is what I need 

I’ll figure it out 
Skanless1 PM Skanless1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 5426
 
Skanless1
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/7/2018 6:01:15 PM
Now I can't touch you and Train for your CFB knowledge, but i'm liking Buff -10, Duke +2, and C. Fla -4 so far... you likey?
WahooS PM WahooS
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 22405
 
WahooS
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/7/2018 6:02:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by barbco:

Wahoo I am a Auburn fan I agree Gus is in over his head. After the Lau game the sports talk shows have had a lot of auburn fans calling in complaining about the coaching at auburn.a good friend of mine who is a retired high school football coach here in Alabama has been saying for the last 2 year's Gus will not get it done.


I don’t want to beat a dead horse but when I tell you that all the coaches I’ve ever been connected with know it, it’s prob reality 

He’s a great guy but he’s an offensive asst type guy, not a coordinator & most certainly not a head coach at one of the premier programs in the country 

Auburn is a great college football school, they need a great coach 
WahooS PM WahooS
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 22405
 
WahooS
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/7/2018 6:04:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by themaceo:

I think WVU gets exposed soon

WahooS PM WahooS
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 22405
 
WahooS
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/7/2018 6:11:05 PM
Change of plans Train 

Instead of behind the scenes collaboration, let’s do it right here in our thread, seriously, they can all watch our sick minds at work

We can teach our 43% program to everyone , it’ll be wonderful 

I’m going to allow you the honors because you’ve been here 2 more years than me & you’re much cooler

Start posting your leans/looks/loves, everything & then I’ll put mine up, we will come together with top 3 somehow someway 

Ball is in your court, no rush my brotha , whenever you’re ready 

WahooS PM WahooS
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 22405
 
WahooS
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/7/2018 6:13:01 PM
Unfortunately until our collaboration card gets posted I won’t be giving out other advice, once we get our final card up then I’ll do my best to circle back to everyone 


BWS77 PM BWS77
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 28475
 
BWS77
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/7/2018 6:22:47 PM
HooTrain Club Rules:

1.  Pay The Bookie!



That is all
JBone_Texas PM JBone_Texas
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1016
 
JBone_Texas
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/7/2018 6:36:43 PM

As much as I have wanted them to be a fraud, Notre Dame is not.  Very good D, would have liked to see Va. Tech put a little more pressure on them and they were headed that way until that QB did a dumb dumb and gave them that scoop and score.  Very nice win, easy for even a great team to drop that game.

A&M/Kentucky.  Kentucky is no joke, they hit hard and get after it on D.  QB is a problem, he doesn't really turn the ball over though and Snell and OL will handle most teams.  A&M way, way different team than under Sumlin.  Well coached and very good D.  OL very good (now gone up against Clemson, Bama, and Kentucky front 7s).  They have the potential to not lose another game if they stay healthy (defensive depth a concern....safety D. Wilson very key player).  And they are young, so expect big things next year.  Monde needs to clean up the turnovers though.

Thought FLA was overrated and Miss St would bounce back last week, adjusted to Florida and stayed on point with Miss St.  No way they were not going to play hard after Gus ran up the score on them last year.  FLA not great yet, but coaching making a huge difference and they can at least move the chains with that offense and the D is still pretty talented.

NW, desparate....check your schedules, Mich St cruising and look ahead.  understand the scenario before reaching for wallet.  Pitt desparate.....check your history, that math was telling you Cuse should win by 15+, but no SU win in series (played every year) at Pitt since 1999 or something.

That Big Tex game is like...Big Tex...a big clown...show.  Horns D had good stats but didn't look like they could stop OU....guess Maryland, USC, TCU, and K-State offenses really do suck, offense stats now padded too.  Not hating just telling it like it is.

Big 10 vs Pac 12 for bottom feeder P5 conference....SEC by far #1.  Gambler not fan talking there.

Who is Brock Purdy and how did the Mullet let him complete 80% of his passes for 318 yards?  Texas Tech win now clearer, OSU 2ndary is really really bad.

Speaking of desperate, Bill Snyder and his Cats.  Old Dominion can't stop anyone but they can score through the air.

Not getting any easier from here on, I made a lot of good calls on games this week (no don't post them all, I'm really not good enough for anyone to be tailing)...but still didn't manage to MAKE any money.  Culling out the losers is just as important as picking the winners.  So looking forward to a little teamwork in this thread.

 

 

 

Skanless1 PM Skanless1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 5426
 
Skanless1
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/7/2018 7:04:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WahooS:

Unfortunately until our collaboration card gets posted I won’t be giving out other advice, once we get our final card up then I’ll do my best to circle back to everyone 



No worries. I actually think that's a cool idea, having you guys share your thoughts/thinking here in this thread.  
WahooS PM WahooS
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 22405
 
WahooS
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 10/7/2018 7:07:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BWS77:

HooTrain Club Rules:

1.  Pay The Bookie!



That is all

2. Dodge the bookie 
3. New phone number
4. Buy new running shoes 

43% club rules

blood in blood out 
Forum: College Football Page 1 of 17  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View