Our new forums will be launched soon. Check it out for yourself.

National Championship Selection Record

Forum: College Football Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [College Football] Topic: National Championship Selection Record
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/3/2018 11:11:47 PM


Record to Date :  20 of 28 = 71 %

Bankroll to Date : 149 % of Original Bankroll


Pending Futures


Bama
to Win the National Championship @ 4 / 1

UGa.  to win the National Championship @ 25 / 1


This means that similar to last year , due to futures
wagers , I have a position on both sides of the
Championship game at favorable odds. I will not be
making any other wagers on the Championship game
as that would not be productive for me.

How does this affect my final result ?

Like last year , I had both Bama and Clemson on
futures wagers , but I felt that Clemson would beat
Bama last year and set my wagers up to be 30 %
more profitable on a Clemson win. That proved to be
the correct call.
This year, if Bama wins , I have it set up to be 35 %
more profitable than if Georgia wins.
If Georgia wins , it will be a 22 % increase to bankroll.
Either way , it will be profitable to me.
As I said , I did this same thing last season ( posted
to another forum ) you can go there to see what I
played and what my strategy is. It is also briefly
described in Post # 3 of this thread.

Thanks for letting me share my thoughts with the forum.

It is appreciated.

Good Luck to All. 
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/3/2018 11:16:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:



Record to Date :  20 of 28 = 71 %

Bankroll to Date : 149 % of Original Bankroll


Pending Futures


Bama
to Win the National Championship @ 4 / 1

UGa.  to win the National Championship @ 25 / 1


This means that similar to last year , due to futures
wagers , I have a position on both sides of the
Championship game at favorable odds. I will not be
making any other wagers on the Championship game
as that would not be productive for me.

How does this affect my final result ?

Like last year , I had both Bama and Clemson on
futures wagers , but I felt that Clemson would beat
Bama last year and set my wagers up to be 30 %
more profitable on a Clemson win. That proved to be
the correct call.
This year, if Bama wins , I have it set up to be 35 %
more profitable than if Georgia wins.
If Georgia wins , it will be a 22 % increase to bankroll.
Either way , it will be profitable to me.
As I said , I did this same thing last season ( posted
to another forum ) you can go there to see what I
played and what my strategy is. It is also briefly
described in Post # 3 of my Bowl Thread.

Thanks for letting me share my thoughts with the forum.

It is appreciated.

Good Luck to All. 





Correction.  

WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/4/2018 9:58:08 AM
Currently working on 2018 NC futures

Bookmakers , you can hang them anytime , now.

   
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/4/2018 12:49:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

Currently working on 2018 NC futures

Bookmakers , you can hang them anytime , now.

   





To those who " invest " in futures wagers , I would
caution all to do some homework before they wager.
In performing my " due diligence " prior to futures for
2081 being posted , I've come across a number of
prominent " Senior Laden " teams that not only loses
a lot of career starts next season , but also their entire
starting defensive secondary , Offensive or Defensive
line , or entire starting WR's. The faces of a number
of teams will change , especially early in the season.

Be careful
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/4/2018 12:55:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:






To those who " invest " in futures wagers , I would
caution all to do some homework before they wager.
In performing my " due diligence " prior to futures for
2081 being posted , I've come across a number of
prominent " Senior Laden " teams that not only loses
a lot of career starts next season , but also their entire
starting defensive secondary , Offensive or Defensive
line , or entire starting WR's. The faces of a number
of teams will change , especially early in the season.

Be careful





I should note , this also includes underclassmen
who have declared for the 2018 NFL draft.
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/4/2018 12:58:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:






To those who " invest " in futures wagers , I would
caution all to do some homework before they wager.
In performing my " due diligence " prior to futures for
2018 being posted , I've come across a number of
prominent " Senior Laden " teams that not only loses
a lot of career starts next season , but also their entire
starting defensive secondary , Offensive or Defensive
line , or entire starting WR's. The faces of a number
of teams will change , especially early in the season.

Be careful





Sorry about that.    
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/4/2018 4:50:33 PM
Starting to see Coordinators and position coaches
leaving their current team to take a job with another
team.

For example .:

N. Dame  DC Mike Elko leaves for Texas A&M

Wazzu  DC Alex Grinch leaves for tOSU

You can expect a lot more moves in the next 3 weeks
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/5/2018 12:46:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

Starting to see Coordinators and position coaches
leaving their current team to take a job with another
team.

For example .:

N. Dame  DC Mike Elko leaves for Texas A&M

Wazzu
  DC Alex Grinch leaves for tOSU

You can expect a lot more moves in the next 3 weeks





Mich . St . 
DC  Harlon Barnett  leaves for Fla. St.

WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/6/2018 6:06:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:



Record to Date :  20 of 28 = 71 %

Bankroll to Date : 149 % of Original Bankroll


Pending Futures


Bama
to Win the National Championship @ 4 / 1

UGa.  to win the National Championship @ 25 / 1


This means that similar to last year , due to futures
wagers , I have a position on both sides of the
Championship game at favorable odds. I will not be
making any other wagers on the Championship game
as that would not be productive for me.

How does this affect my final result ?

Like last year , I had both Bama and Clemson on
futures wagers , but I felt that Clemson would beat
Bama last year and set my wagers up to be 30 %
more profitable on a Clemson win. That proved to be
the correct call.
This year, if Bama wins , I have it set up to be 35 %
more profitable than if Georgia wins.
If Georgia wins , it will be a 22 % increase to bankroll.
Either way , it will be profitable to me.
As I said , I did this same thing last season ( posted
to another forum ) you can go there to see what I
played and what my strategy is. It is also briefly
described in Post # 3 of my Bowl thread .

Thanks for letting me share my thoughts with the forum.

It is appreciated.

Good Luck to All. 




                        "  ROLL TIDE "

                         




-LB- PM -LB-
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 22891
 
-LB-
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/6/2018 12:04:16 PM
Bol brother 
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/6/2018 12:16:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by -LB-:

Bol brother 






Thanks , Buddy . To You as Well   

vetdrm PM vetdrm
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 11140
 
vetdrm
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/6/2018 1:39:11 PM
Nice work.
Well look for a few of your early  favorites
 before I leave for Vegas soon
-LB- PM -LB-
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 22891
 
-LB-
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/6/2018 1:42:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:







Thanks , Buddy . To You as Well   

WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/6/2018 1:51:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vetdrm:

Nice work.
Well look for a few of your early  favorites
 before I leave for Vegas soon




Thanks , Bud . The sheer number of underclassmen
declaring for the NFL draft is going to be a problem
for some prominent teams from the standpoint of
futures betting . With that and graduations , I may
limit early futures wagers and wait to see just how
teams evolve.

 


-LB- PM -LB-
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 22891
 
-LB-
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/6/2018 1:53:05 PM
Wise....any suggestions for JM/NDST 2H?



Thanks bud
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/6/2018 1:57:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by -LB-:

Wise....any suggestions for JM/NDST 2H?



Thanks bud






That's a tough one bud . I'd lean JMU  
-LB- PM -LB-
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 22891
 
-LB-
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/6/2018 2:00:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:







That's a tough one bud . I'd lean JMU  
 leaving it alone taking my winnings to the Bama/UGA game ...cheers
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/6/2018 2:01:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by -LB-:

 leaving it alone taking my winnings to the Bama/UGA game ...cheers





Good Luck Buddy    

WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/6/2018 3:14:05 PM
By my count at present there are at least at this time
72 underclassmen who have declared for the NFL
draft. The deadline for declaration is Jan. 15.


WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/6/2018 5:43:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

Starting to see Coordinators and position coaches
leaving their current team to take a job with another
team.

For example .:

N. Dame  DC Mike Elko leaves for Texas A&M

Wazzu  DC Alex Grinch leaves for tOSU

You can expect a lot more moves in the next 3 weeks




FAU  OC Kendall Briles leaves for Houston
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/6/2018 6:46:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

Starting to see Coordinators and position coaches
leaving their current team to take a job with another
team.

For example .:

N. Dame  DC Mike Elko leaves for Texas A&M

Wazzu  DC Alex Grinch leaves for tOSU

You can expect a lot more moves in the next 3 weeks




App. St.  DC  Nate Woody leaves for Ga. Tech
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/6/2018 9:10:39 PM
Well my NDSU  M / L  - 160  came through today
( posted in Cooler's thread ) .

Only one game remains and It will be played this
Monday . while I have both sides bet on futures
wagers , I will win 35 % more if Bama wins.

It's been a great season . Good Luck to All.  


                       " ROLL TIDE "

                          
WISEGUY36 PM WISEGUY36
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 17158
 
WISEGUY36
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 1/8/2018 7:21:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WISEGUY36:

Well my NDSU  M / L  - 160  came through today
( posted in Cooler's thread ) .

Only one game remains and It will be played this
Monday . while I have both sides bet on futures
wagers , I will win 35 % more if Bama wins.

It's been a great season . Good Luck to All.  


                       " ROLL TIDE "

                          





Well , this is It. The end of another CFB season .

Good Luck tonight with your wagers  

Sandie PM Sandie
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
 
Sandie
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/8/2018 9:07:52 AM
Bama slacking on defence  Dawgs have two many wepons and there hungry Dawgs win Dawgs win
vankiep_0007 PM vankiep_0007
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 12021
 
vankiep_0007
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/8/2018 10:52:41 AM
Bol today WG36
Forum: College Football Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View