Posted: 11/2/2006 2:47:18 PM
I got a laugh out of this, but King, you're starting to push your luck.
1. What kind of an idiot parks their car in a neighbor's driveway for 10 CONSECUTIVE days without even mentioning it to them?
2. The first day I come home (or notice the car if I'm already at home), I walk next door to talk to my neighbor: "Sup bro? I need to get in my driveway. Can you move your car. And can you please park in the street from now on" Or, "I need to get out of my garage. Can you move your car. And can you please park in the street from now on while you're having your work done on your house." What kind of person goes TEN days without talking to his neighbor about this?
3. What kind of a person calls a tow truck on a neighbor without even TALKING to them about it first????
4. What kind of a person allows the tow truck to take the car away AS THE NEIGHBOR IS IN HIS DRIVEWAY WITH HIM talking to the tow truck guy??
5. What kind of neighbor (who supposedly just got his car towed) decides then to park IN FRONT of the driveway that caused him to get towed in the first place? This is no different then parking it back in the driveway.
I once parked my boat at the end of our townhouse complex (in front of another home, but plenty of room for them to get in and out). I NEVER park it there because I want to be considerate. On the THIRD day, there was a note on it from someone and it said, "can you please move your boat as this is not a parking lot."
THREE days....and I wasn't even parked in her driveway. And she didn't have my boat towed, she wrote a friggin' note.
If I didn't know better, I'd be posting a bunch of
's about now.