Our new forums will be launched soon. Check it out for yourself.

betting tips by pitxx

Forum: Systems & Strategies Page 2 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [Systems & Strategies] Topic: betting tips by pitxx
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/11/2011 9:13:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by pitxx:

11.12.2011 Today pick                  

                 handball, waterpolo, football
 
  16:00 Jug-Mladost     1x   1.30
  17:30 THW Kiel-HSV Hamburg   1   1.35
  21:15 Martimo-Benfica / Benfica score    1.15
                   stake/ 10 units
                   ****Lose****
 
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/11/2011 9:42:04 PM
this was bad weekend,four ticket lose
and I had  two more win ticket for today
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2451/ticket4.png
and I play bet live on my site
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/11/2011 9:57:07 PM
12 month   statistic
the bank was 100 units
10 ticket stake / 10 units
 1 ticket stake / 20 units

I had- win ticket  3
       - lose ticket  8
I lose 60 units
bank left -  40 units
      :
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/13/2011 6:51:18 PM
13.12.2011 Today pick

               NHL
 
 01:00    Boston-L.A.Kings      1      2.10
              stake/ 10 units
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/14/2011 11:13:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by pitxx:

13.12.2011 Today pick

               NHL                   
 
 01:00    Boston-L.A.Kings      1      2.10  
              stake/ 10 units

              ****Win****
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/15/2011 1:48:39 PM
15.12.2011 Today pick                

            football, basketball, hockey

 20:00 Olypiacos-NGC Pall. Cantu  1    1.25
 21:05 Birnigham-NK Maribor   1     1.50
 04:30 San Jose-Colorado    1x     1.30
                 stake/ 10 units
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/16/2011 2:21:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by pitxx:

15.12.2011 Today pick                

       football, basketball, hockey       

 20:00 Olypiacos-NGC Pall. Cantu  1    1.25 
 21:05 Birnigham-NK Maribor   1     1.50 
 04:30 San Jose-Colorado    1x     1.30 
                 stake/ 10 units
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/17/2011 9:44:46 AM
17.12.2011 Today pick              

                  football

 16:00 Glas.Rangers-Inverness   1  1.25
 16:00 Newcastle-Swansea   1x     1.15
 19:00 Montpellier-Toulouse / Montp. score  1.20
 20:45 Milan-Siena         1     1.30
              stake/ 10 units

pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/17/2011 5:51:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by pitxx:

17.12.2011 Today pick              

                  football 

 16:00 Glas.Rangers-Inverness   1  1.25 
 16:00 Newcastle-Swansea   1x     1.15 
 19:00 Montpellier-Toulouse / Montp. score  1.20 
 20:45 Milan-Siena         1     1.30 
              stake/ 10 units

         ****Win****

****win****
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/18/2011 6:15:57 AM
18.12.2011 Today pick               
 
         football, volleyball

 12:30 Ajax-Den Haag   1    1.20
 17:10 Man. City-Arsenal /both team score   1.65
 18:00 Villa Cortese-Asystel Novara  1    1.20
                  stake/ 10 units

pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/18/2011 4:14:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by pitxx:

18.12.2011 Today pick               
 
         football, volleyball

 12:30 Ajax-Den Haag   1    1.20 
 17:10 Man. City-Arsenal /both team score   1.65
 18:00 Villa Cortese-Asystel Novara  1    1.20 
                  stake/ 10 units
              ****Lose****


 
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/19/2011 11:41:21 AM
statistic last week    bank was/ 40 units
play ticket- 4
win ticket- 3
lost ticket- 1
win- 30 units
bank left/ 60 units
 
I had some more tips on my site.I didn't have time to post them all
here...unfortunately....I have nice profit there...
Let's try make some profit this week...here...
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/20/2011 11:51:54 AM
20.12.2011 Today pick                   
   
               football, basketball, hockey

 19:15 Klagenfurt-HC Znojmo  1x     1.10
 20:00 Banvit BC-Lok. Kuban  1x     1.35
 20:20 Monaco-Clermont / Clermont score    1.40
                  stake/ 10 units
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/20/2011 8:14:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by pitxx:

20.12.2011 Today pick                   
   
               football, basketball, hockey

 19:15 Klagenfurt-HC Znojmo  1x     1.10 
 20:00 Banvit BC-Lok. Kuban  1x     1.35 
 20:20 Monaco-Clermont / Clermont score    1.40 
                  stake/ 10 units
                     ****Lose****


pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/20/2011 8:15:20 PM
20.12.2011

                NHL

   02:30 Winnipeg-N.Y.Islanders  1    2,10
                stake/ 10 units
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/21/2011 6:26:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by pitxx:

20.12.2011

                NHL

   02:30 Winnipeg-N.Y.Islanders  1    2,10 
                stake/ 10 units
                ****Lose*****


pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/21/2011 6:26:31 AM
21.12.2011 Today pick                  
 
                  TICKET  1

             football, handball

 17:00 Antalyaspor-Fenerbahce   x2     1.20
 20:15 Burdgof-Flensburg      2        1.25
 20:45 Aston Villa-Arsenal / Arsenal score   1.15
 20:45 Fulham-Manchester Utd.   2     1.80
              stake/ 10 units

                  
                   TICKET  2

                football, basketball

  19:00 Evian-Montpellier / Evian score     1.40
  20:00 Žalgiris Kaunas-KK Zagreb     1    1.20
  20:45 Inter-Lecce    1      1.35
                      stake/ 10 units

pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/21/2011 7:39:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by pitxx:

21.12.2011 Today pick                  
 
                  TICKET  1

             football, handball

 17:00 Antalyaspor-Fenerbahce   x2     1.20 
 20:15 Burdgof-Flensburg      2        1.25  
 20:45 Aston Villa-Arsenal / Arsenal score   1.15 
 20:45 Fulham-Manchester Utd.   2     1.80   
              stake/ 10 units
               ****Win****                   /+20 units

                  
                   TICKET  2

                football, basketball

  19:00 Evian-Montpellier / Evian score     1.40  
  20:00 Žalgiris Kaunas-KK Zagreb     1    1.20  
  20:45 Inter-Lecce    1      1.35   
                      stake/ 10 units
                     ****Win****                  /+10  units

pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/22/2011 10:18:51 AM
22.12.2011 Today pick

        football, volleyball

17:00 Eczacibasi-Villa Cortese   1   1.25
21:00 Tottenham-Chelsea /both team score   1.70
          stake/ 10 units
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/23/2011 8:34:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by pitxx:

22.12.2011 Today pick

        football, volleyball

17:00 Eczacibasi-Villa Cortese   1   1.25  
21:00 Tottenham-Chelsea /both team score   1.70 
          stake/ 10 units
           ****Win****              / +10 units
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/2/2012 7:53:06 AM
statistic december
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/2/2012 7:53:17 AM
03.01.2012
 
            Today pick

16:00 Dunfermline-Celtic Gla..   2   1.30
16:00 Peterborough-Birmingham /Birmi. score 1.25
01:30 Miami Heat-Atlanta  1  1.20
01:30 Boston-Washington   1  1.15
         stake/ 10 units
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/3/2012 4:07:25 AM
statistic
play ticket- 5
win ticket- 3   +40 units
lost ticket- 2   -20 units
win- 20 units
bank left/ 80 units
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/3/2012 4:09:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by pitxx:

03.01.2012
 
            Today pick

16:00 Dunfermline-Celtic Gla..   2   1.30  
16:00 Peterborough-Birmingham /Birmi. score 1.25  
01:30 Miami Heat-Atlanta  1  1.20  
01:30 Boston-Washington   1  1.15  
         stake/ 10 units
              lose   / -10 units
 
               -10 units
pitxx PM pitxx
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 105
 
pitxx
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/4/2012 11:53:14 AM
04.01.2012  Today pick                     

            volleyball,  football, NBA

18:00 BielBiala-Trefl Sopot    2    1.35
21:00 Newcastle-Manchester Utd.    x2    1.20
02:30 Dallas-Phoenix     1     1.30
            stake/ 10 units

Forum: Systems & Strategies Page 2 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View