New forums are going live April 23, 2018. Check it out for yourself.

~ would you vote for Barack Obama again? ~

Forum: General Discussion Page 2 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: ~ would you vote for Barack Obama again? ~
I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19483
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/22/2012 5:11:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:

@I_need_A_Detox

If you don't want accept the truth around you, I suggest hiding your head in the sand for 4 more years. It's a fact that Obama has the Deadbeats votes in his pocket and those people don't even know why they are voting for him.

If the Yankees sign a player for 4 years for 100 million dollars and that player bats an average of .125 over the course of those 4 years, he shouldn't even be allowed to discuss returning to the Yankees for another 4 years.

A president's reelection should be determined on a sort of report card. And if your report Card isn't a C average, you shouldn't even be considered for reelection.



i admit obama isn't great and i'd think about voting for boehner if he was running .... but are you friggin kidding me ... you act like George W didn't JUST happen ........... 2 friggin wars to make us a safer country and we sit today minus a shitload of money and not a box hair safer .... so save it with the report card garbage. 

and trust me ... there's plenty of friggin deadbeats that are going to vote republican .... IT'S A WASH ... the deadbeats on each side wash each other out ......... 

crod1980 PM crod1980
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
 
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 4/22/2012 5:24:25 PM
Believe me, I was no GWB fan either. He was just a big of a joke as Obama.

I don't understand why this country lets losers into the election in the first place. It all comes down to who has more money. Buying your inauguration is BullS%^t.
MakeSumCake PM MakeSumCake
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 3227
 
MakeSumCake
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/22/2012 5:55:25 PM
I voted for the first time back in 08 but i've come to the realization that it dont even matter who's president anymore. They all puppets to me. To me being president is overrated then a mothafucka. So I dont give a darn anymore.
I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19483
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/22/2012 6:09:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MakeSumCake:

I voted for the first time back in 08 but i've come to the realization that it dont even matter who's president anymore. They all puppets to me. To me being president is overrated then a mothafucka. So I dont give a darn anymore.

It matters because of the people they appoint if nothing else ....... 

I hear you though ......... 
chilitokid PM chilitokid
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10292
 
chilitokid
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/22/2012 7:01:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:

Outside of the capture of Osama Bin Laden, I can't think of another positive thing that happened during Obama's 4 year reign. Unless one of you guys count getting $4,000 Cash for your Clunker as something positive.
I was waiting for somebody to bring this up.....prove to me he is dead! No body? And if Obama is 100% responsible for bin Laden's death isn't he also 100% responsible for the deaths of those in Seal Team 6? YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!


Obama has been a miserable failure from Cash for Clunkers. If he does get in he'll keep blaming everybody else up until his last day.
Fortunately I have the necessary tools to ride this out, money, property, and zero bills unfortunately almost everybody in the US does not.
I'm not a Romney fan but he'll get my vote and as a registered voter from Hart's Location, NH I'll have the 1st vote in the Country. It will be interesting to see if those same 10 people who voted for our current President will vote for him again....my guess is no.

chilitokid PM chilitokid
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10292
 
chilitokid
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/22/2012 7:03:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:


i admit obama isn't great and i'd think about voting for boehner if he was running .... but are you friggin kidding me ... you act like George W didn't JUST happen ........... 2 friggin wars to make us a safer country and we sit today minus a shitload of money and not a box hair safer .... so save it with the report card garbage. 

and trust me ... there's plenty of friggin deadbeats that are going to vote republican .... IT'S A WASH ... the deadbeats on each side wash each other out ......... 

I suppose you were clapping on 9/11?
Biscuiteater1 PM Biscuiteater1
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 19870
 
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/22/2012 7:07:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chilitokid:

I suppose you were clapping on 9/11?
CanadaCup PM CanadaCup
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 10188
 
CanadaCup
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/22/2012 7:32:26 PM

Don't get U.S. media's love affair with this disastrous president?

The press gave the great American republic an untried, unknown and, it's becoming more and more frighteningly clear, incompetent figure as President. With this buffoon running the show south of the border I'm glad I live in the Great White North.

I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19483
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/22/2012 7:52:25 PM
Ok chilito you ignorant darn.

"I'll have the first vote in the country" ... stuff like that only matters to morons like you. Cash for clunkers is about .0000007% of things that went wrong. Figures your dumb behind couldn't come up with something better.

See Crod... They're voting republican too.
Posted using a mobile device.
Biscuiteater1 PM Biscuiteater1
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 19870
 
Biscuiteater1
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/22/2012 9:37:14 PM
I'm with Dytide, God Bless our president.
Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6580
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/22/2012 9:49:28 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by crod1980:

@I_need_A_Detox

If you don't want accept the truth around you, I suggest hiding your head in the sand for 4 more years. It's a fact that Obama has the Deadbeats votes in his pocket and those people don't even know why they are voting for him.

If the Yankees sign a player for 4 years for 100 million dollars and that player bats an average of .125 over the course of those 4 years, he shouldn't even be allowed to discuss returning to the Yankees for another 4 years.

A president's reelection should be determined on a sort of report card. And if your report Card isn't a C average, you shouldn't even be considered for reelection.


So then what justification do you have for Bush getting re-elected?

To me it's the same thing as Obama winning a re-election. It's not that he deserves it, but if the other party doesn't have a strong enough candidate to unseat a failure incumbant, it's pretty much their own fault.

I won't be voting Obama

I will be voting Ron Paul....even if I have to write his name on the ballot.

I won't vote for Romney and compromise my beliefs. If we do invade Iran I don't want to be apart of enabling that situation. I want to sit back and say I had nothing to do with it and voted against it.

Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6580
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/22/2012 9:55:02 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by crod1980:

Believe me, I was no GWB fan either. He was just a big of a joke as Obama.

I don't understand why this country lets losers into the election in the first place. It all comes down to who has more money. Buying your inauguration is BullS%^t.

Sorry I responded before I read this.

Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6580
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/22/2012 10:00:49 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by chilitokid:

I suppose you were clapping on 9/11?

So what justification did we have for going into Iraq again?

And if you want to tag the deaths of SEAL team 6 on Obama than how many unneccessary deaths does your boy Dubya get?

And looking forward, would you support an invasion into Iran? Because a vote for Romney or Obama is probably going to end up with us there.

We need a villian. We need someone to go to war with so defense contractors can make money. Who do you think is donating to these guys campaigns? Don't think were going to Iran? It sure looks like were setting up for it imo.

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=american+bases+surrounding+iran&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1354&bih=636&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=DvXR141atEHnOM:&imgrefurl=http://articles.businessinsider.com/2012-01-03/news/30507017_1_military-bases-caspian-tehran&docid=r2EbLgQaVQzkWM&imgurl=http://static7.businessinsider.com/image/4ee6562eecad04150d00003f/us-bases.jpg&w=610&h=560&ei=jLeUT4aXDuaC2wWxhYH-BA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=173&sig=107065035273891866762&page=1&tbnh=136&tbnw=148&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:69&tx=102&ty=68

esplanade PM esplanade
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 9021
 
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/22/2012 10:23:46 PM
Bush strung together FIFTY straight months of job growth after inheriting the Clinton recession (and 9/11). FIFTY months is the longest such streak in US history.

Obama is going to be the first president to LOSE jobs over the course of his term. He fucked the economy something awful.

The last two years of Bush and the first two of obama, the Dumpocrats controlled both houses of Congress. A recipe for disaster.

Get Zero out of the WH and fumigate.
Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6580
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/22/2012 10:37:17 PM

Bush also led us into a needless war and couldn't get the guy that attacked our country, despite having family ties with OBL's family. Nice job he did there.

He also initiated the bank bailout and tarp program. He is a real hero.

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=financial_crisis_21

Imo, Bush, Obama, Romney, they all represent the same people. There is no difference between them for the most part.

But you go ahead and blindly vote for Romney because of your hate for Obama. It's somewhat ironic in a way.

rufus1966 PM rufus1966
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1492
 
rufus1966
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/22/2012 10:49:58 PM
Yes,i will gladly vote for him.Scared of the alternative.
I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19483
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:14:04 PM
How about how much money they're going to spend on these campaigns? Crazy....
Posted using a mobile device.
ironlionzion722 PM ironlionzion722
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2469
 
ironlionzion722
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:21:40 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gfinger:

garbage, I wasn't stupid enough to vote for him once, so I'm definitely not going to vote for him this time.
esplanade PM esplanade
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 9021
 
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/23/2012 1:02:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ktrain:

Bush also led us into a needless war and couldn't get the guy that attacked our country, despite having family ties with OBL's family. Nice job he did there.

He also initiated the bank bailout and tarp program. He is a real hero.

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=financial_crisis_21

Imo, Bush, Obama, Romney, they all represent the same people. There is no difference between them for the most part.

But you go ahead and blindly vote for Romney because of your hate for Obama. It's somewhat ironic in a way.



Yeah, I'm blindly voting for Romney, schmuck....................

The dude made a big success of himself AND he is not the abject failure that obama is.

You keep licking O's balls.
Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6580
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/23/2012 1:44:41 AM
Once again you prove you're a dumbass esplanade. I just said I'm voting for Ron Paul. I have yet to see who you said you're backing and why?

Posted using a mobile device.
I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19483
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/23/2012 2:21:37 AM
Yup, people like esplanade just hate on Obama... Most of the things that he says like Bush's 50 months of job growth and inheriting the Clinton recession show you that he's a blind voter... Those voters don't matter. It all boils down to the middle 20%... Obama will win again because of another ridiculously weak Republican candidate.
Posted using a mobile device.
I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 19483
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/23/2012 2:30:41 AM
This country almost collapsed because of the fake jobs that were created with the fake economy and the fake housing market under Bush.... And to say that Bush inherited a recession from Clinton is one of the sicker political statements that I've heard. I don't even think Bush would agree with that doozy.
Posted using a mobile device.
rooster010 PM rooster010
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 10906
 
rooster010
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/23/2012 6:18:03 AM

didnt vote for him the first time

why would i vote for an unvetted, inexperienced, chicago thug?

he is nothing more than a soros created puppet that has some of the most vile and disgusting people surrounding him

bring up obama as being a disaster and the lemmings still scream bush

they cannot give one ideological reason to vote for him

they hated bush and worshipped the promise of hope and change

now the writing is on the wall, obama is better at being bush than bush was

and the sycophants still cheer for hope but ignore the failure of any change

tideman PM tideman
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 4754
 
tideman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/23/2012 8:14:04 AM
why anyne would vote for Obama for another term is baffling to me... This election should not be about the color of skin, it should be about getting America back on its feet...
chilitokid PM chilitokid
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10292
 
chilitokid
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/23/2012 11:24:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

Ok chilito you ignorant darn.

"I'll have the first vote in the country" ... stuff like that only matters to morons like you. Cash for clunkers is about .0000007% of things that went wrong. Figures your dumb behind couldn't come up with something better.

See Crod... They're voting republican too.
I guess I riled someone's feathers.
Forum: General Discussion Page 2 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.