Posted: 2/12/2012 10:15:37 AM
Originally Posted by KScapping
: Hey fellas...(just when I am certain to not post on this thread again, lol).... I strive to learn something everyday in my vocation, and this is not exception. A few primary things I have learned since the start of this contest with ILPROTO:
1) Never take a head to head on a small amount of games.(never underestimate how hot/cold potential is; no matter how many months/years of statistical data you have to project.
2) Never allow anything to divide your focus (contest away from focusing on winning $; the main focus)
3) there are some miserably unhappy people whose only purpose in life is to see/feel/exhume as much hate/negativity as they can. They attempt to share their disgusting view of the world with anyone that will listen/absorb it so that they will not feel so isolated (don't read/absorb/listen/entertain/respond or it will rub off to some extent)
4) most people on Covers will be much quicker to "turn' on you in an instant if you fail to help them make book money than there are people who accept that 'coolers' happen.
5) lastly... I will always wish everyone (even the haters) the best of luck, but in the end ... F&&K who approves/disapproves of anything I do/play.... in the end, it is for profit, not approval of people tailing for free profit on my research....
As always, just sharing what I know/learn.
That is you
That is me