New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

TEAMS to bet against week 1

Participants:
Views: 261

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

SO many teams fail in week 1 you can make a fortune ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

EVERY team that was in playoffs will be favored they will not cover spreads or loose s/u 49ers, Packers, Ravens, Patriots well dunno what new qb will do

Titans , Texans , Eagles, Saints, and finally Seahawks.

ONLY the defending champs are to be bet on ......

THE losers were Packers -10.5 @ Panthers no cover 30-23 win  2012 the Giants lost the thurs game but was on wed night and won by 7 week as 7.5 chalk

that all i have from last years playbook

OTHER teams are bad in home openers or 1st game of year

Eagles home opener is week 2 fade the chit out of them vs rams.

BUCCANEERS home opener is ummmmmm week 2 vs rival panthers fade em

superbowl losers almost always fail week 1 fade 49ers vs cardinals

OK browns are bad bets week 1  but they play at Ravens whose QB is on madden cover ummmmmmmmmmmmm flip a coin

BET ON Falcons home openers  only recent loss was vs Bics the year they got to superbowl and made history 1st super into OT and blowing a 23 point lead

Teams that are owned by others the lions cannot cover spreads @ cardinals even last year Cardinals  with new HC and rookie qb they tied as a chalk

THE Playbook Cover jinx is 100% when any teams player is put on the cover they wind up losing for the year or playoffs and superbowl

even the GOAT  Brady failed , Last year was Baker Mayfield .... Seattles Russel wilson on cover LOST the SB to Patriots

Steelers when BIG ben was on Cover lost in playoffs Giants when Peyton manning was on cover lost in playoffs 100% Cover jinx the Playbook

some years no NFL teams were on it just some college teams QB  and they failed too!

SO soon as i get my copy i'll let you know.

Have to order it by postal mail no stores here carry it only local news stand thats been shut down for months.

SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBERRRRRRRRRRR

I LOVE GAMBLING
Quote Post Report User

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

OK 1sttwo weeks to get ats handicapping use covers standings for lat years results just record point for and points against

then divde by 16 games to see how much negative or postive teams were and use it for 1st two weeks

heres the cardinals PF 361 PA 442 negiative point differntial of 81 points divide by 16 games  - 5 points per game

Bengals 279 pf  420 PA  -141 points  minus 8.8 ppg or round up to -9 ppg

CHIEFS   451 PF  308 PA  PLUS 143 pts. PLUS 9 points per game

I LOVE GAMBLING

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

I lost brain cells reading this

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Quote Originally Posted by SharpeBettor:

I lost brain cells reading this

goodpost

Lamp
Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo