Search model icon

One of the most DIFFICULT SB’s to CAP

Participants:
Views: 1058

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

Fellas don’t go too heavy on this game, it’s a total crap shoot. You’re better off wagering on a solid prop bet than this labyrinth of a side. One or two late game plays will ultimately decide the ATS winner here in my estimation.

A detailed and convincing argument can be made for both teams in this SB and neither side would necessarily be wrong. I’ve got KC winning on a last second FG 28-27.

It’s the SB and I have to bet it. I’ve got KC money line for 3 dimes.

Goodluck to every one clover

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

@FSerpico

Great advice I'd rather bet on two or three solid props than the game itself. peace_5

BOL clover

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Prolly depends on which team has the most turn overs will lose which is hard to cap that. lol

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

goodpost

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

I agree 100%

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Totally agree Frank

All those who wander are not lost

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

@FSerpico

I would say the best outcome for Vegas books is KC win this game but Tampa Bay covers.

This game could end with KC scoring a last minute TD after trailing Tampa by five points but failed on the two points conversion try.   

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Just bet the Under

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

@FSerpico

Mattress Mack bet 3.45 mil on TB. Why NOT MORTGAGE the house on them?

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

Mattress Mack has never won any big bet...

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

Bucs 2H

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

probably the toughest one since Seahawks vs Patriots... dont understand why this is 3 . should be Chiefs -1...new_confused

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

LOVED the movie...Pacino was amazing.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

look even tho i was against TB beacue they got gifted by refs vs GB KC was wrong side decimated O line plaus losing the center

TB was the right side but now next season things back to normal fade TB because lkots of players going away free agency Brady will not be able to hit those wr's and TB defense will get shredded dunno if chiefs can shake the SB loser curse but when you have a QB like mahoommes and virtually weak div rivals Broncos Chargers Raiders kinda like the old patriots got in every year

I love dat t w a t

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

In the aftermath of Super LV, the Kansa City Chiefs will be tasked with building a roster to get them back to the Super Bowl for a third consecutive year. Brett Veach will have a decision to make on a number of unrestricted free agents this season, many of whom contributed to the success of this franchise over the past two seasons. One of those players is starting center Austin Reiter.

Reiter was claimed off waivers ahead of the start of the 2018 season. At that point, he’d been released by two different teams and had very little starting experience. He’d start out as a reserve in Kansas City, working as an extra blocker on jumbo packages.

Eventually, an opportunity would arise when starting center Mitch Morse suffered a concussion in 2018. Reiter would start four games in place of Morse before he eventually returned to the lineup. Those four starts paved the way for Reiter’s development. It also paved the way for him to eventually become the starter in Kansas City, which he’s held down for the past two seasons.

In 2020, Reiter put together a career year in terms of his pass protection. Through a full 16-game season and three-game postseason, Reiter only allowed 11 total pressures. That includes the Super Bowl LV performance, which was by all accounts a bad one for the offensive line. You still have to go back to Super Bowl LIV to find the last time that Reiter allowed a sack. Some of that is on Patrick Mahomes and his ability to buy time inside and outside of the pocket, but more than enough credit goes to Reiter too.

The Chiefs could move on from Reiter this season and seek to replace him. Right now it seems like their decision here will be determined by what happens with Eric Fisher, Mitchell Schwartz and Kelechi Osemele. If you need new starters at each of those positions, it might be wise to keep Reiter onboard. Potentially having to find four new starters on the offensive line is a daunting task, even for a group of evaluators as talented as the ones in Kansas City.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

chiefswire.usatoday.com

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

Booooooi

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo